剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
90年代的时候 一部独♥立♥喜剧电影《摇摆者》
Back in the '90s, an indie comedy called "Swingers"
大放异彩
exploded onto the scene.
人人都爱银幕上
Everyone loved the on-screen bromance
乔恩·费儒和文斯·沃恩之间的兄弟情谊
between Jon Favreau and Vince Vaughn,
他们上口的行话激励了威廉佩恩学院的很多友谊
and their catchy lingo inspired many friendships at William Penn,
我们经常引用
where we quoted it on the regular.
维加斯 宝贝
Vegas, baby.
维加斯 宝贝
Vegas, baby.
-维加斯 -维加斯
- Vegas! - Vegas!
其他人更多是受到了电影时装的启发
Others were more inspired by the movie's fashion.
你为什么穿得
Why are you dressed like half the dudes
像我爷爷养老院里的人
in my Gampaw's retirement home?
我是《摇摆者》里的特伦特
I'm Trent from "Swingers" --
单身 自信 正在寻觅漂亮宝贝们
single, confident man on the prowl for beautiful honey babies.
小宝宝长大了
Little baby's all growsed up.
小宝宝长大了
Little baby's all growsed up!
我走了
I'm going. ?
但有一个学生
But there was one student
显然没有跟随《摇摆者》时尚潮流
who definitely was not a follower of "Swingers" Fashion.
最近 她开始尝试更黑暗的打扮
Lately, she was embracing a darker look
让我有点担心
that had me a little concerned.
克劳迪娅
Hey, Claudia.
你不想换换打扮
You didn't want to maybe switch up your look
学最近流行的《摇摆者》风格吗
and go with a "Swingers" Vibe?
不 那些衣服弱智死了
No, those clothes look stupid.
弱智地新鲜
Stupid fresh.
但是《摇摆者》
But the biggest trend
带给威廉佩恩学院最大的潮流是跳舞
"Swingers" Brought to William Penn was all about dance.
好了
Alright!
如你们所知 我每年都得排一支舞
As you know, I am required to have one unit of dance a year,
以前一直都是方块舞 但没人喜欢
and that has always been square dancing, which nobody likes.
所以我要换成更强身健体的摇摆舞
So I'm replacing it with the far more athletic swing dancing.
好好看看罗尼和鼬鼠的演示
Now watch and learn as Ronnie and Weasel demonstrate.
尽情表演吧
Have at it, boys.
好了 哥们
Okay, dude.
就像我们在你妈家地下室里排练的那样
It's just like we practiced in your mom's basement.
这是我们发光发热的时刻
This is our moment to shine.
开始吧
Let's rock 'n' roll, boys!
A 5, 6, 7, 8...
旋转
Twirlies!
出乎意料
I did not see that one coming!
没有成功
That was not money.
校园时代
第二季 第十五集
那是九几年的2月19日
It was February 19th, 1990-something,
我的课正在收尾
and I was wrapping up a class discussion.
记住阅读第六章 好吗
Remember to read chapter six, okay?
议论文截止日期是多久 克劳迪娅
And papers are due when, Claudia?
如果你不知道 我又怎么知道
If you don't know, how should I?
是周二 所以我知道 怎么样
They're due on Tuesday, so I do know. How 'bout that?
好棒 给你自己一颗金星吧
Great. Give yourself a gold star.
我一直很难和克劳迪娅
Claudia was a student I had been having difficulty
好好沟通
getting through to,
所以当她不小心把笔记本留下的时候
so when she accidentally left her notebook behind that day,
我忍♥不住去偷看
I couldn't help but skim through it
为了了解下她的内心想法
in order to try and gain some insight.
我妈妈是个魔鬼 血管里充满火焰
"I was born to a demon mother, fire in my veins.
她用她的巫术偷走了我的自♥由♥
She steals my freedom with her voodoo,
总是给我套上铁链
always keeps me in chains"?
-她是个... -你在干什么
- "She is such a f--" - What are you doing?
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
但我现在懂了
But I think I get it now.
我猜你和你妈妈之间关系不是很好
I'm guessing not everything is cool between you and your mom.
就跟你懂一样
Like you would know.
我刚读了一首叫做《烂妈》的诗
Well, I just read a poem called "Mother Sucker."
还有《穿蓝色短裤裙的恶魔》
And -- And then there's "Devil in a Blue Skort"
以及《妈 你就是个狂暴的...》
and "Mom, You're a Raging --"
管好你自己的事
Just mind your own business.
我是老师 你就是我的事
I'm a teacher. You are my business.
在我挣扎于和一个迷失学生沟通的时候
As I struggled to connect to a lost student,
威尔玛在召集大家去跳摇摆舞
Wilma was rallying everyone for a "Swinging" Night out.
好了 我们都要去
Alright, we're all going to
绿木旅馆参加摇摆舞之夜
Swing Dancing Night at the Greenwood Inn.
谁要去
Who's game?
那个 威尔玛
Actually, Wilma,
我和朱莉应该去不了
I don't think Julie and I can attend,
因为我们已经有计划了 对吗 朱莉
'cause we have those already established plans, right, Julie?
是的
Yes.
我们计划和威尔玛一起去跳摇摆舞
We have plans to go swing dancing with Wilma.
好吧 那我们去
Alright, we're in.
我要去 老爹
I'm down, daddy-o.
你会喜欢的 CB
And you'll love it, CB.
你不会看上去格格不入
You won't look so out of place.
大家都会戴愚蠢的领带
Everyone wears stupid ties.
我就算了 威尔玛
Ha. I think I'm gonna pass, Wilma.
我的学生要在周五前
My students are turning in their, uh,
交他们的《红字》议论文
"Scarlet Letter" Essays by end of day Friday,
我想给他们打分
and I want to get them graded.
你从不跟我们出去
Ugh. You never come out with us.
大家注意了
Okay. Gather up, everyone.
又到了每年这个时候了 我们没钱了
It is that time of the year when we have run out of money
我意识到我的支援人员不足
and I realize I do not have an adequate support staff.
所以谁有兴趣来做志愿者
So, who's up for some volunteering?
我们支持你 有什么需要帮忙的
We're here for ya, boss. What can we do ya for?
首先是 周六上午的学校美化
Well, first up, Saturday morning school beautification.
你可以随便用华丽辞藻
Use any fancy words you want --
不过事实就是在早上6点捡垃圾
it's just picking up trash at 6:00 a.M.
成交
Sold!
没有比这开启周末更好的方式了
No better way to start my weekend.
还有志愿者吗 没人吗
Any other volunteers? No one?
下一项 模拟联♥合♥国♥
Alright, next up, Model U.N.
我们需要几个顾问
We need a few advisors.
我可以
Sí. Oui. Ja.
谢谢 CB
Grazie, CB.
最后 我们需要有人在大门口
And, finally, we need someone to plant some begonias
种秋海棠
by the front entrance.
瑞克 你行吗
Rick, how 'bout you?
我不知道秋海棠是什么
I don't know what begonias are,
再说 我们下周就要开始躲避球了
and, besides, we start dodgeball next week,
300个橡皮球可不会自己打气
and 300 rubber balls are not going to inflate themselves.
我可以校长 交给我吧
I gotchoo, PG. I'm on it.
那好 谢谢CB一个人
Well, that's all, then, and thank you to CB and CB only.
我懂你爱你的工作
I get you love your job,
但是在周五晚给作业评分
but grading papers on a Friday night,
然后又做这么多志愿工作
and now this extra volunteer work?
你基本上就是住在学校了
It's like you practically live at this school.
天 那太荒谬了
Oh, God, that'd be absurd.
而且保险也不会允许
Plus the insurance wouldn't even allow that --
虽然我并没有确认过
not that I've checked.
别这样 CB
Oh, come on, CB.
你是个二十多岁的单身男人
You're a young single guy in his 20s.
你应该出去好好玩乐才对
You should be going out and having fun.
我得去买♥♥模拟联♥合♥国♥用的35面小国旗
I got to get 35 mini flags for Model U.N.,
买♥♥烤饼义卖♥♥用的海报板
poster board for the bake sale,
还得买♥♥牛奶
and I need milk.
这就得出去三次了
That's three "Going outs" right there,
我安排很满的
Full skedge!
你看 我忙得很
See? I don't even have time
连"时间安排"这个词都来不及说完整
to say the full word "Schedule" I'm so busy.
我不知道该怎么帮助克劳迪娅
Now, I didn't quite know how to help Claudia,
但是我知道谁能帮我帮她
but I knew who could help me help her.
约翰 现在是5级紧急情况
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表