剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
*不是一时狂热*
* Ain't no passing craze *
你唱完了吗
Are you done?
*它的意思是*
* It means no worries *
*你此生不用再苦恼*
* For the rest of your days *
我去 你会唱歌♥
Holy crap, you can sing.
*这是我们无忧无虑的*
* It's our problem-free *
为什么我是音乐老师
Why am I the music teacher?
*生活观*
* Philosophy *
应付自如的和声
Effortless harmonizing.
*哈库那*
* Hakuna *
*玛塔塔*
* Matata *
这就对了
There she is.
好 我不会放弃的
Okay, I'm not giving up on this,
但我们还有很多事要做
but we got a lot of work to do.
威尔玛 去取消我定购的服装
Wilma, go cancel the costumes I ordered
-在旧的基础上改改就好 -收到
- and fix up the old ones. - Copy that.
CB 告诉强尼·阿特金斯和他的乐队 我决定取消合作
CB, tell Johnny Atkins and his band I've decided to part ways.
那会很有意思
That'll be fun.
-CB -什么事
- Hey, CB? - ?Yeah?
你或许是个糟糕的丁满 更糟糕的彭彭
You may be a terrible Timon and an even worse Pumbaa...
但你是个好人
but you're an amazing guy.
别担心
No worries.
该死
Damn it!
-你犹豫了 -什么
- You're hesitating. - ?What?
别再想你的动作
Stop thinking about your form
专注于越过那个横杆
and focus on getting over the bar.
瑞克 我们说好了的
Rick, we had a deal.
我知道 我不是为我而来
I know. I'm not here for me.
我是来帮他打破纪录的
I'm here to help him get that record.
别再自我怀疑
Stop doubting yourself.
以前 我并没有最好的动作
Back in the day, I didn't have the best form,
但我无所畏惧
but I was fearless.
你能做到
You can do this.
去吧
Go get it.
这是新纪录 瑞克 你能放下 真的很慷慨
That's a new record, Rick. Big of you to let it go.
能参与其中感觉很棒
It just feels good to be a part of it.
*生命*
* Li-I-I-fe *
最可怕的事莫过于
There's nothing scarier than
当人们对你有所期望的时候
when people have big expectations of you.
但事实证明 CB是对的
But turns out, CB was right.
我真的不需要担心
I really didn't need to worry.
那天晚上 家长们观看了
That night, those parents watched
一次绝无仅有的表演
the performance of a lifetime.
虽然不是百老汇
Sure, it wasn't Broadway,
但是在朋友的帮助下
but with my friends by my side,
那些学生得以达到新的高度
those kids were able to reach new heights.
因为在最后
'Cause in the end,
这样才会被永远铭记
that's the way you'll be remembered forever.
R·梅勒运动中心
当你的名字能出现在大楼上面
Who cares about having your name up on some wall
谁还在乎出不出现在墙上啊
when you can have it up on the whole building?
你做的吗
You did this?
不 是你
No, you did.
不是因为你在学生时代所创造的那些纪录
And it wasn't by setting all those records as a student.
而是因为你这么多年来给这些学生
It was by being the best coach these kids could have asked for
做最好的教练
for all these years.
谢谢 约翰
Thanks, John.
我需要这场胜利
I needed this win.
你胜利多得是
You've got plenty.
以后还会有更多
And you got plenty more in the future.
加油 就像我和K教练教你的那样
Come on! Just me like me and Coach K taught you!
先出右脚 你能做到的 约翰·吉特里奇
Lead with your right! You can do it, John Kittredge!
献给最奇怪的运动
现实生活中的约翰·吉特里奇
现实生活中的托里
不错
Nice.
我第一跳就跳过了3米
I cleared 10 feet on my first jump.
而约翰 失败
John... Didn't make it.
-我跳过了 -在比赛结束后
- I cleared it! - After the competition was over.
不过声明下
But let it be known,
约翰跳过了三米
John has jumped 10 feet.
-很成功 -正式地
- Successfully. - Officially.
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表