剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
90年代的时候 女子体育
Back in the '90s, women's sports
前所未有地大受欢迎
had an unprecedented surge in popularity,
理由也很充足 她们超厉害
and for good reason -- those women were kicking butt.
在威廉·佩恩学院
At William Penn,
女子足球队延续了这一势头
the girls' soccer team continued that trend.
不幸的是 橄榄球队
Unfortunately, the football team
恰恰相反
was trending in the opposite direction.
拜托
Aw, come on!
踢到两根柱子之间
Between the uprights!
你们一分都得不到
We get zero points for what you just did!
小心
Whoa! Heads up!
别往心里去
Don't take it personally!
他不是故意踢中你的
There's no way he was aiming for you!
约翰 我的橄榄球队本赛季危险了
John, my football team's season is in danger.
我需要你找回上赛季的射手
I need you to bring back last season's kicker
让他再踢一年
and make him play another year.
他毕业了 他现在在海岸警卫队
He graduated. He's in the Coast Guard now.
你知道没人比我
You know damn well nobody respects
更尊重海事法了
maritime law enforcement more than me,
但我的赛季岌岌可危
but my season is on the line.
瑞克 我没时间处理你不切实际的幻想
Rick, I don't have time for your impossible whims.
好吧 那就
Okay, fine. Then how about, instead,
你让我招一个射门的骡子
you let me recruit one of those field-goal-kicking mules?
这太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
骡子很顽固 不适合团队运动
Mules are way too stubborn to work well on a team.
我不介意骡子 让我来指导
I'm good with mules. Let me coach him up!
为了它的鼻子和耳朵
Well, what about the exorbitant costs
要改良头盔
of altering our current helmets
额外费用谁来出
to fit his equine snout and cute little mule ears?
要是都踢不中三分球我要怎么赢比赛
How am I gonna win any games if I can't kick field goals?
等等 我知道一个人选也许可以
Wait. Actually, I do know someone who might work.
留意三号♥
Keep an eye on number three.
那不是你侄女菲丽西亚吗
Isn't that your niece Felicia?
你是建议我们让一个女生打扮成男生
Are you suggesting we put a girl on the football team
加入橄榄球队
dressed as a boy
然后戏剧性地揭晓她其实是女生
until she dramatically reveals that she's actually a girl,
就像电影《窈窕淑女队》相反的剧情
like in a reverse version of the movie "Ladybugs"?
-不是 -好像你留下了很多疑问
- No. - ?It seems like you're leaving a lot on the table.
就让一个女生加入橄榄球队
Just put a girl on the football team.
不可能
No way in hell.
我们让一个女生加入橄榄球队吧
Let's put a girl on the football team! ?
校园时代
第二季 第四集
那是九几年的10月16号♥
It was October 16th, 1990-something,
我在执行一个任务
and I was on a mission.
波尔先生 听说你在找
Hey, Mr. Ball, I heard you're still looking
-滑雪之旅的志愿者 -没错
- for volunteers for that ski trip. - ?Indeed.
我要把帽子扔进拳击场[参加]
I would love to throw my hat in the ring.
我要把你那帽子从拳击场里拿出来
I am just going to remove that hat from the ring
轻轻扔回你头上
and gently toss it back upon your head.
我很乐意去 波尔先生
I'm happy to do it, Mr. Ball.
不必叫我波尔先生
No need to call me "Mr. Ball."
叫我的滑雪名 "雪坡王"
Call me by my ski name, "The Mogul King."
如果能让我免费参加滑雪之旅的话我就叫你雪坡王
I'll call you "Mogul King" If it gets me a free ski trip.
很好 找到两个松雪人
Perfect. Got a couple young rippers
帮我挖新雪道
gonna help me carve up the fresh pow-pow.
为什么这两个书呆子能去而我去不了
How come these nerds get to go and I don't?
我也可以挖新雪道
I can totally carve up some fresh pow-pow.
刘易斯老师 野外实践
Ms. Lewis, field trips are notorious
以学生不良行为而臭名昭著
for student misbehavior,
你可能很熟悉
something you may be familiar with.
好吧 我承认
Okay, I admit it.
我在野外实践里不是表现最好的学生
I wasn't always the most well-behaved student on field trips.
你在华府的反思池里游泳
You swam in the reflecting pool in Washington, D.C.
它叫做池子是有原因的
It's called a pool for a reason.
你在阿米什人生活区偷了一架轻型马车
You stole a buggy in Amish country.
我得到隔壁镇上去插吹风机
I needed to get to the next town to plug in a hair dryer.
我不知道你在自♥由♥钟那里做了什么
I don't know what you did at the Liberty Bell,
但威廉·佩恩学院在2025年之前都禁止前往
but William Penn is not allowed there until 2025.
实际上是2125年
2125, actually.
我的滑雪之旅最不需要的就是一个曾经的坏学生
The last thing I need is a former bad student on the ski trip
教那些离经叛道者你的老把戏
teaching those deviants your old tricks.
我不是你当校长时
I am not that immature student
被罚留堂的那个不成熟的学生了
you used to send to detention back when you were principal.
我现在是个负责的老师
I'm a responsible teacher now.
波尔先生 莱妮说得有道理
Um, you know, Mr. Ball, Lainey's got a fair point.
她变了 给她机会证明吧
She's different now. Let her prove it.
行
Fine.
刘易斯老师 你赢了
Ms. Lewis, you win.
谢谢 你不会后悔的
Thanks. You won't regret it.
-谢谢你的支持 -我是真心的
- Appreciate the backup, dude. - ?I meant it.
你就快成为和我一样优秀的老师了
You're on your way to being almost as good of a teacher as me.
等等 你在自♥由♥钟做了什么
Wait. What did you do at the Liberty Bell?
我不能说
I am not at "Liberty" To say.
双关
?Puns.
真的 法♥院♥说我不能提起
Seriously, the court said I can't talk about it.
记住 菲丽西亚也许会像他舅舅一样
Now, remember, Felicia can be strong-willed
固执己见 不轻易妥协
and uncompromising, just like her uncle.
她的查尔斯舅舅 不是我
Her Uncle Charles, not me.
我是个好说话的人
I'm a total pushover.
约翰 我有争端要解决
John, I have a bit of a bone to pick.
有没有可能是别人 不是我
Any chance it's with someone other than me?
为什么杰梅茵·格里尔的《女太监》
Why was "The Female Eunuch" By Germaine Greer
被禁止在我课上阅读
rejected from the reading list for my class?
因为你是教代数的
Because you teach algebra?
没错
Exactly.
在我年轻的女学生
Before my young female scholars
可以明白复杂的等式前
can understand complicated equations,
她们得明白父权制
they need to understand the barriers against excelling
在她们大显身手的路上所设置的屏障
that the patriarchy places in their path.
莉茲 我支持大显身手
Well, Liz, I'm all for excelling,
只要不涉及"太监"这词
as long as it doesn't involve the word "Eunuch."
我也是 我是女性学习数学的最大支持者
Me too. You'll find no bigger booster of women learning math.
我的收税官 女的 她闻着很香
My tax guy -- a gal, and she smells terrific.
菲丽西亚
Hey! Felicia!
我正想见你
There's the niece I was waiting to see.
回头见 美女
Catch you later, hottie.
要是我先追上你呢
What if I catch you first?
我是你敬爱的舅舅
Loving uncle here.
我就一直笑 直到尴尬的时刻结束
I'm just gonna laugh until the uncomfortable moment passes.
菲丽西亚 我们想问你件事
Felicia, we want to ask you something.
保持开明的心态
Now, just keep an open mind.
-问吧 -你愿意
- Alright, shoot. - How would you
做橄榄球队的射手吗
like to be the kicker on the football team?
-好啊 -你可以成为开拓者
- Sure. - You could be a trailblazer.
-行 -活历史
- Alright. - Living history.
我说了我愿意
I said I'll do it.
我们以为你会抗拒
We thought you would put up more of a fight.
成为一个全男生橄榄球队里的唯一女生
Only girl on an all-boy football team?
这很酷
It's kinda punk rock.
有人想要招骡子 但我们说 "不要
Some people wanted a mule, but we said, "No!
把那女生找来"
Bring us the girl."
好孩子 好孩子 乖孩子 书呆子
Good kid, good kid, nice kid, nerdy kid --
抱歉 不 不
Oh, sorry -- and -- No, no.
双重麻烦
Double trouble.
-什么 我们 -废话 就你们
- Who? Us? - Uh, dur. Yes, you.
不管你们计划了什么
Whatever morally questionable
道德沦丧 史诗般的事
and totally epic thing you're planning,
别想在我的滑雪之旅上做
it's not happening on my skip trip.
-当然 -不
- Sure. - No!
别跟我眨眼 我们不是一伙的
Don't wink like we're on the same side.
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表