剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
I told her to express her feelings to the audience here.
结果她去跟她妈妈谈话了
She went and expressed them to her mom.
似乎效果很不错
And it seems like that really worked out for her.
莱妮 有时你在帮学生的时候
You know, Lainey, sometimes when you help a student,
他们最后可能会帮到你
they can end up helping you.
谢谢 暴躁老G
Thank you, Furious G.
客气
Yo.
格拉斯科特帮我看到了我为克劳迪娅做的好事
Glascott had helped me see all the good I'd done for Claudia,
但随着摇摆舞之夜的顺利举♥行♥
but as Swing Dancing Night went into full effect,
CB还是没有现身
CB was still nowhere to be found.
所以朱莉 教练和威尔玛
So Julie, Coach, and Wilma
在没有他的情况下尽兴地玩乐
made the best of it without him.
朱莉 我不知道你是如何做到的
Julie, I don't know how you did it,
但你既可爱又性感
but you are looking both cute and hot.
谢谢 你也一样
Oh, well, thanks. I could say the same about you.
女士们 瑞克
Hello, ladies -- and Rick.
你的西服真赞
Whoa, that is one heck of a suit.
谢谢 我爷爷的
Thanks. It was my grandfather's.
真好看
It's really nice.
他穿着这衣服死去
He died in it.
瞧瞧
Oh, look at this!
CB 你来了
CB, you came out.
-是的 -你带上安娜贝尔了吗
- I did. - Did you bring Annabelle?
这么说吧 我和她的感情结束了
Um, let's just say my relationship with her sank.
不过我有幸拥有一些
But turns out I have some really pushy friends
死缠硬磨的朋友
that I'm very lucky to have.
我们也很幸运
We're lucky, too.
生活里充满挑战
Life is full of challenges,
独自面对的时候也许会很可怕
and they can be scary to face alone,
因此才得记住
but that's why it's important to remember
有朋友在身边的时候 你就永远不必独自面对
that with friends by your side, you'll never have to.
因为即使在最困难的时候
'Cause even in the most difficult of times,
如果你有关心你的人的支持
if you have the support of those who care about you,
你就会发现情况会变得容易许多
you'll find those tough moments get a whole lot easier.
如果有人想要帮你的话 不要拒绝
So if someone wants to lend a helping hand, take it.
因为当我们彼此关联上了以后
Because when we connect with each other,
将产生无穷的可能
the possibilities are endless.
有的挑战会比别的挑战困难
And some challenges are a lot harder to face than others.
但你要相信挑战越难
But you need to have faith that the harder it is,
回报也越丰厚
the bigger the reward will be.
所以当你发现自己紧张或害怕的时候
So when you find yourself nervous or afraid,
记住面对它最好的方式
know that the best way through it all
就是迎头而上
is to face it head-on.
因为在最后 那也许会为你打开新门
'Cause in the end, it just might open up new doors
收获更好的结果
to something even better.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
我觉得或许是时候跟妈妈谈谈了
I was thinking maybe it's time I talked to Mom.
你有她号♥码吗
Do you have her number?
这首诗叫做《疯狂的世界》
This is a little thing I call "Crazy World."
在疯狂的时候 我在我混乱的思绪
"In crazy times, I build a bridge
和迷你冰箱之间搭建了一座桥
from my jumbled mind to my mini fridge
冰箱里装着解救
inside of which resides the cure
冰冷肮脏世界的解药
to a world so cold and so impure.
当痛苦和冲突融合在一起
When pain and strife in one do mingle,
我打开门拿我的克拉夫特奶酪
I open the door and get my Kraft Single."
真深奥 他把克拉夫特奶酪
So deep how he uses Kraft Singles
比作实现内心的安宁
as a metaphor for achieving inner peace.
不是比喻
No, not a metaphor.
他是真的在谈奶酪
He's literally talking about cheese.
这首诗叫做《你去哪了》
This is called "Wherever Did You Go?"
电影业贫瘠不堪
"The silver screen is now laid bare,
曾经的辉煌一去不复返
a shadow of the glory that was once there.
你看上去柔滑 茂盛 时髦
You looked so silky, lush, and hip
坐落于一个优雅神气的男人的
perched atop the upper lip
上嘴唇上面
of a man so full of style and panache.
请回来 伯特·雷诺兹的小胡子
"Please come back, Burt Reynold's mustache."
不可能真的在说伯特...
That can't be about Burt...
伯特·雷诺兹的小胡子 就是在说这个
Burt Reynold's mustache. Yes, it absolutely was.
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表