剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
Camaraderie with your friends
坐在阴影里观看节目
as you sit in the shadows and watch the show come to life.
你确定不想要孩子们帮忙吗
Are you sure you don't want the kids to help at all?
当然 只是除了复杂的事
Of course. Just not the complicated stuff,
比如布景 服装还有交响乐团
like sets and costumes and also the orchestra.
来见见宾州排名第三的Rush翻唱乐队
Say hello to Pennsylvania's third-best Rush cover band.
你们会喜欢我们对《等我长大来当王》
You're gonna love what we did to the end
结尾做的改编的
of "I Just Can't Wait to Be King."
照着活页乐谱演奏就行
Just stick to the sheet music.
好 但如果出现了10小时的即兴演奏
Okay, but if a good 10-hour jam session happens,
我也无法抗拒
I can't fight it.
好多变化 那演员呢
Lot of big changes. What about the cast?
你们都是超级明星
You're all super stars,
所以上去表演就是
so just go up there and have a great show.
除了我重新选角的角色
Minus the roles I've recast.
你欠我个大人情
You owe me big time.
我会因此少做很多工作
I'm missing a lot of work for this.
我会错过法学院入学考试
And I'm missing the LSAT.
我的选择要么是成为律师要么就去见我亲爱的艾丽卡
It was either become a lawyer or see my sweet Erica.
好啊
Sup?
你的选择很烂
You chose poorly.
认识下我们新的辛巴和娜娜
Meet our new Simba and Nala.
-为什么 -什么
- Why?! - ?What?!
曾几何时 戴夫·金和艾丽卡·戈德堡
Back in the day, Dave Kim and Erica Goldberg
都是闪亮的戏剧明星
were shining theater stars.
抱歉 杰西卡和汤姆
Sorry, Jessica and Tom.
你们也是明星 但没那么闪耀
You're also stars, just not as bright.
不过还是明星
But still stars.
我奶奶要从波特兰赶过来看我演出的
My grammy's coming from Portland.
我要作何解释
This is gonna be really hard to explain.
我知道大家对你期望很高
I know you have a lot of expectations on you, um,
但是学生剧目的重点
but the point of a student production
就是要有真正的学生
is that it has actual students.
糟糕 我还想要你来同时出演丁满和彭彭的
Bummer. I was hoping you'd play both Timon and Pumbaa.
-同时出演 -你说什么
- Both?! - ?You were saying?
这就像是有人找到我说
It's like someone came up to me and said,
"你的梦想成真了"
"Your dream just came true,"
然后另一个人说
and then some other guy was like,
"你另一个梦想也成真了"
"Your other dream just came true."
我就当你是答应了
I'll take that as a yes.
你好 我是彭彭
'Allo! I'm Pumbaa!
我吃虫子 真的
And I-I eat bugs, I do!
这是哪儿来的口音
Where are these accents coming from?
天 我会努力的
Gah! I'm gonna work on it.
等等 你们去哪
Whoa, wait. Where are you guys all going?
我们不演了 我们报名可不是来当观众的
We quit. We didn't sign up to do nothing.
我只是想呈现出最棒的表演
I just wanted to put on the best show possible.
在没有我们的情况下
Without us.
跟你一起演戏剧
Doing theater with you was supposed to be
本应是今年最棒的事
the best part of the whole school year.
别这样
No, don't do that.
波尔和其他人
I already have so many expectations on me
对我的期待已经够高了
from Ball and everyone else.
我不能让你们也对我有这么高的期望
I can't have them from you guys, too.
据我所知
Last time I checked,
我们应该是唯一重要的人
we should be the only ones that matter.
看 戴夫·金现在穿V领了
Cheggit, Dave Kim wears V-necks now.
猜猜我卧推多少
And guess how much I can bench.
不知道 60磅
I don't know. Like 60 pounds?
是的
Yes.
约翰 有空跟伤人瑞克谈谈吗
John, you got a sec for Hurtful Rick?
少来 我刚跟我姐姐克莱尔通完电♥话♥
Don't even. I just got off the phone with my big sis, Claire.
她说你约她去好莱坞星球
She said you asked her out on a date to Planet Hollywood?
-不用担心 -我当然担心
- Don't worry. - ?I will worry.
人人都知道那是城里最浪漫的餐厅
Everyone knows it's the most romantic restaurant in town,
-仅次于雨林餐厅 -淡定
- after Rainforest Cafe. - Calm down.
凯特曼迫使我放下我曾经的纪录
Katman forced me to move on from my old records
着眼现在
and focus on the now.
是吗
Really?
所以我创建了一个新纪录板
Which is why I created a new board
老师纪录
老师专属
specifically for teachers.
老师纪录
Teacher records?
拜托 瑞克 没有这东西
Come on, Rick. That's not a thing.
有的
Oh, but it is.
板子都有了 所以是正式的了
There's a board, so it's official.
可这些纪录太扯了
But these records are insane.
"鼓励数量最多的书呆子"
"Most Nerds Encouraged"?
2904个笨蛋 还在不断上涨
2,904 dweebs and counting.
"最长的哨声"
"Longest Whistle Blow"?
18.2秒 想挑战我吗
18.2 seconds. You want to take me on?
不 大多数这些纪录根本不适用于教职工
No. Most of these records don't even apply to half the faculty.
"击掌最多"
I mean, "Most High-Fives Delivered"?
"吃掉最多鸡丁"
"Most Chicken Cubes Eaten"?
"最粗的右侧小腿"
"Thickest Right Calf"?
"最多次的空手俯卧撑"
"Most No-Handed Push-Ups"?
这要怎么做
How does that even work?
做不了
It doesn't.
我受了重伤 但还是做了一个
I hurt myself real bad, but I still did one.
打住 我是不可能让你
Okay, stop. There's no way that I'm letting you
把这个挂在健身房♥里的
hang this in the gym next to the kids
那里有那么多努力的孩子
who have worked so hard to get there.
可我也很努力啊
But I worked hard, too.
健身房♥里那块板子见证了我的成就
That wall in the gym is my crowning achievement.
现在没了
Now it's gone.
因为你让这些孩子突破极限 赢得胜利
Yeah, because you pushed those kids to be their best and to win.
没错 赢的是他们 不是我
Exactly. They're the ones who win, and not me.
你就是不懂啊
You don't get it, do you?
你办公室里的墙上全是你的成就
The wall in your office is full of achievements,
而我的纪录都没了
and all my records are gone.
我的墙一片空白
My wall is blank.
以后也会那样
And it's gonna stay that way.
多亏我问题多多的导演
Thanks to my questionable directing,
我的《狮子王》即将上演
it was curtains for my production of "The Lion King."
好啊 刘易斯
Whatcha up to, Lewis?
我要取消节目
I'm canceling the show.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
我别无选择
It wasn't really my choice.
我开除的学生都退了
All the kids I fired are quitting.
我知道 我们都因为《狮子王》的事
Look, I know we all got swept away
而被压得喘不过气
with this whole "Lion King" Thing,
有的人花了一个月工资
and some of us may have spent an entire month's salary
-找方言教练 -有效果吗
- on a dialect coach. - ?Did it help?
我是内森·连恩 妈
I'm Nathan Lane, mon.
-是吗 -当然不是
- Are you? ?- Obviously not.
重点是你想呈现一次精彩演出
The point is all you wanted to do was put on a great show.
这是好事
It's a good thing.
好个屁
The hell it is.
当人们对你没有期望的时候
Life is so much easier
生活轻松多了
when people expect nothing from you.
莱妮 这只是个高中戏剧
Lainey, it's just a high school play.
就算不完美 又能怎样
What's the worst that could happen if it's not perfect?
让自己 学生还有全校丢脸
I embarrass myself and the kids and this entire school.
我对此的回应
My response to that?
不 你要干什么
Oh, no, what are you doing?
*哈库那玛塔塔*
* Hakuna matata *
别唱
Don't do that.
**哈库那玛塔塔**
* What a wonderful phrase *
别唱了
Please stop.
*哈库那玛塔塔*
* Hakuna matata *
你这样只会更糟
You're making it worse.
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表