剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
90年代的时候 校园戏剧非常火
Back in the '90s, school plays were all the rage.
紧张的试镜
You had nervous auditions,
戏剧排练里的抓马
all the drama of drama rehearsals,
还有演出之夜让人兴奋的荣耀
and the intoxicating glory of show night.
去年 我的杰作是《吉屋出租》
Last year, my big triumph was "Rent."
大获成功
It was a huge success.
我不知道我能不能超越它
I didn't know if I could ever top it,
但也许我并不需要
but maybe I didn't have to.
好了 各位 我知道关于我在今年音乐剧上
Okay, guys. I know there's been a lot of buzz
会选什么 有很多传闻
about the show I'm picking for this year's musical.
显然 大家都有很高的期待
Obviously, there are huge expectations,
毕竟我们去年靠《吉屋出租》惊艳全场
given that we crushed it last year with "Rent."
我人生中最棒的一晚
Best night of my life!
我外婆说我们比百老汇演得还好
My grandma said we were better than Broadway.
没错 大家都期望我们今年能更加出色
Exactly. Everyone is expecting us to go bigger and better.
我想到了一个绝佳的剧目
I think I have the perfect show in mind.
《西贡小姐》怎么样
How about "Miss Saigon"?
我们可以像百老汇那样
We can land an actual helicopter onstage
在舞台上降落一家真的直升机
like they do on Broadway.
你说的是 我们可以扩大规模
Yeah. You're right. We could go bigger,
或者表演这个
or we could do this!
《长征万宝山》
"Paint Your Wagon."
-什么 -这是部经典音乐剧
- What?! - It's a musical classic.
关于这辆马车 需要粉饰
It's about this wagon, and it needs, like, painting.
于是他们粉刷它
So they paint it.
然后他们歌♥唱粉刷的过程
And then they sing about having painted it.
别让我表演那些经典歌♥曲
And don't get me started on the awesome songs.
*粉饰你的马车*
* Paint your wagon *
*别忘了你的刷子*
* Don't forget your brush *
*希望你带了底漆*
* Hope you brought some primer *
*然后你刷上橙色*
* Then you paint it orange *
你到底有看过吗
Have you even seen it?
还没 我看到名字觉得不错就选了它
Not yet. I'm going off the title.
我期待今天期待了整整一年
I've been looking forward to this for a year.
还以为我们会再次演出一个大剧目
Figured we'd do something big again.
不 我们得出乎意料
No, we've gotta give people what they're not expecting.
他们左转 我们就右转
They zig, we zag!
他们想要直升机 我们就给他们马车
They want a helicopter, we give 'em a wagon!
猜猜这马车需要什么
And guess what that wagon needs?
粉饰
Paint.
就是这样 冲啊 马车
That's the spirit! Go, wagons!
*别忘了你的底漆*
* Don't forget your primer *
*然后你刷上橙色*
* Then you paint it orange *
校园时代
第二季 第七集
那是九几年的11月6号♥
It was November 6, 1990-something,
教练在做着他最擅长的事 当教练
and Coach was doing what he did best -- coaching.
但那不是他唯一的遗产
But that wasn't his only legacy.
在他还是我们学校学生的时候
Back when he was a student at our school,
瑞克·梅勒创造过很多体育纪录
Rick Mellor set a ton of sports records,
不过很快就会被破掉了
but not for much longer.
从没想过我会看到
Never thought I'd see the day when my record
我在一场比赛里最多次拦截的纪录会被破掉
for most interceptions in a game would get shattered.
这个马特·瑞恩的能力很强啊 哥们
This Matt Ryan kid's got mad skills, dude.
打破我一个纪录 行吧
Eh, break one of my records, sure.
但我还有八个纪录是难以触及的
But I still got eight more that are untouchable.
非常容易触及
Oh, they were very touchable.
他最远三分球的纪录
His longest field goal record,
他最多扣篮的纪录
his most dunks record,
他最快控制住对手的纪录
his fastest pin record.
哥们 牌子上已经没有你名字了
Bro, look. You're off the whole board.
没想到啊
Did not see that coming.
需要抱抱吗
Need a hug, dude?
不需要 因为到头来
Not at all. 'Cause at the end of the day,
我会有一个永远不会被破的纪录
I will always have one record that will never be beat
一个很奇怪
in a sporting event so bizarre,
很危险 很愚蠢的项目
so dangerous, so all-around stupid
大多数人都不敢尝试
that most people won't even go near it.
撑杆跳
The pole vault!
好随意
It's just so random.
除了强尼·吉特里奇
Aside from Johnny Kittredge here,
没人会去用那10英尺的竿子跳高
nobody will touch that pole with a 10-foot pole.
那你是怎么创纪录的
Then how'd you set the record?
那是我高中最后一年
It was my senior year.
我们唯一的撑竿跳运动员把竿子塞进了屁♥股♥
Our only vaulter took a pole to the tush.
教练需要个替补
Coach needed a sub.
自然而然 他找到了我
Naturally, he called upon me,
毕竟我是擅长所有运动的
being that I'm the perfect specimen
完美范本
and built for excellence in all sports.
他说的 不是我说的
His words, not mine.
毫不犹豫 我拿上那巨大晃动的竿子
Without hesitation, I grabbed that giant, wobbly pole,
让自己向上跃起
and I launched myself skyward,
高雅地通过了4.45米
elegantly soaring 14 feet, 7 inches over that bar,
打破全校纪录
shattering the school record for all --
你成功了
Oh, you did it!
天啊 不
Oh, sweet Lord, no!
4.32米
14 feet, 2 inches!
-好样的 托里 -谢了 K教练
- Attaboy, Tory! - ?Thanks, Coach K!
4.32米
14 feet, 2 inches?
这个新来的很接近你的纪录啊
That new kid's dangerously close to your --
我很清楚他有多接近
I'm fully aware of how close he is.
你要怎么办
So whatcha gonna do?
没什么可做的
There's nothing to do.
作为教练 是我的职责确保
As a coach, it's my job to make sure
学生们创造佳绩
these kids achieve excellence no matter what they try --
我靠 他又要跳了
Oh, crap, he's going again?
我的错 抱歉
Oops! My bad! Sorry!
不小心吹响了
Whistle got away from me.
梅勒在运动场上降低标准
While Mellor was lowering the bar on the field,
而我在给自己降低标准
I was lowering the bar for myself.
天 《长征万宝山》
Oh, boy! "Paint Your Wagon"!
能给我吗
May I?
垃圾
Annnnd garbage.
我花了好些时间才印好的
Hey! It took me almost a minute to make those!
我听说了你关于秋季音乐剧
I heard about your baffling choice
令人困惑的选择 刘易斯老师
for the fall musical, Ms. Lewis.
别想了
It's not happening.
你要演这个 《狮子王》
You are doing this -- "The Lion King."
《狮子王》
"The Lion King"?
《狮子王》
"The Lion King"?!
威尔玛 我们要演《狮子王》
Wilma, we're doing "The Lion King."
-嗯 我期待很久了 -天啊
- Yeah, I've been here for all of it. - ?Oh, my God.
这是我最爱的改编为音乐剧的
This is, no joke, my favorite movie-musical
音乐剧电影
turned musical-musical ever.
*生命的轮回*
* The circle of life *
生菜就是小狮子
The -- The lettuce is the little cub.
我们懂的
Yeah, we got it.
厄尔 你知道《狮子王》
Earl, you do know "The Lion King"
是一个大火的百老汇剧目吧 有超多演员
is a hit Broadway show with a huge cast,
土豪制♥作♥ 华丽的服装
big numbers, awesome costumes.
舞台上还有一群愤怒的牛羚
There's also a stampede of angry wildebeests onstage.
幸运的是 辛巴没有被阻截
Simba doesn't get tackled, fortunately,
但有的沉重的成人主题里面会
but some heavy adult themes sure do.
莱妮 这是今年最火的剧
Lainey, this play is the hottest ticket this year,
多亏了你
thanks to you.
《费城邮报》要来 校友小赖
I've got the Philly Post coming, alumni flying in.
就连埃尔顿·约翰爵士也要来
Even Sir Elton John is coming.
-什么 -什么
- What?! - What?!
我联♥系♥了他经纪人的助理
Well, I left word with his agent's assistant,
他挂了电♥话♥ 但这不是拒绝
who hung up, but that's not a no.
威尔玛和我认为要是埃尔顿爵士错过此次表演的话
Well, Wilm 'n I think Sir Elton's a fool
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表