剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
Throw him into a cage match and let him fight to the death?
首先 我会让他观看《血腥运动》
Well, first, I'd have him watch Bloodsport.
而不是查克·诺里斯的电影
Not some Norris vehicle.
尚格·云顿最巅峰的时候
Jean-Claude Van Damme at his finest.
瑞克 别试图害死托比了
Rick, stop trying to get Toby killed.
我只是让他打了美术工具
I only had him punch through some art supplies!
别过度保护
Stop being so overprotective!
我专门跟你说了的
Which is what I told you not to do.
别节制保护
Stop being so under-protective!
-过度保护 -节制保护
- Overprotective! - Under-protective!
-过度 -节制
- Over! - Under!
两位 希望我没打搅到你们
Hey, guys, I hope I'm not interrupting,
但周六夜的中世纪只剩一桌了
but Medieval Times has one table left for Saturday night.
你来吗
Are you in?
我暂且把你记为待定
I'm gonna put you down for a maybe...
好吗
Yeah?
我感觉我并不像我以为我是的那种摇滚明星
I wasn't feeling like the rock star I thought I was,
所以我要做任何
so I was going to do what anybody
受到乐队成员威胁后会做的事
who's threatened by another band member would do...
把她踢出去
Kick her ass out.
再次感谢帮我上表演合唱团的课
Thanks again for covering Show Choir.
客气 我过得很开心
Oh, no problem. I had a blast.
我其实很期待再去一次
I'm actually looking forward to doing it again.
我可以应付得了
You know, I can manage.
你可以回归你真实的爱好了 科学
You can go back to your true passion... Science.
橡胶手套 护目镜 长长的白大褂
Rubber gloves and goggles and long white coats.
所以你对科学的了解基本都跟穿戴有关
So, your knowledge of science is mostly wardrobe-based.
-没错 -可你不是说你需要我
- That's correct. - But I thought you said you needed me
帮你上一整周的表演合唱团课吗
to help cover Show Choir all week.
不 我做了些调整
Nope. I shifted some stuff around.
所以不用了
I am good, good, good.
好 我很期待看到演出
Cool. I look forward to seeing the show.
完美
Okay, perfect.
我最想看到的就是
There's nothing I would love more
你安静♥坐♥在观众席里了
than seeing you sitting quietly in that audience.
把威尔玛支走了以后
With Wilma out of my spotlight,
我又找了别人来替我的课
I got someone else to cover my class
我知道他永远不可能超过我
who I knew could never outshine me.
对吧 各位
Right, guys?
-莱妮 -嗨
- Oh, hey, Lainey. - Oh, hi!
你不是说你不需要人帮你上表演合唱团的课吗
I thought you didn't need anyone to cover Show Choir.
你说你不需要
You said you were good, good, good.
我是不需要
See, I was good
因为我以为我有的那东西 结果我没有
because the thing I thought I had, I didn't have,
然后我以为我没有的那东西
but then the thing I thought I didn't have...
结果我有
turns out, I had that thing.
莱妮 怎么回事 我做错什么了吗
Lainey, what's going on? Did I do something wrong?
既然你提到了 我本来不想说的
Now that you mention it, I-I didn't want to bring this up,
但我感觉学生们不太满意
but I was getting a vibe from the kids.
是豪威尔老师 看 豪威尔老师来了
It's Ms. Howell! Look, everybody! Ms. Howell's here!
是啊
She sure is!
还有刘易斯老师
And Ms. Lewis.
-请进 -是啊
- Please, come in. - Yeah!
等等 这是不是意味着
Wait, does this mean
我们终于可以不再观看CB蠕动了吗
we can finally stop watching CB do "The worm"?
无意冒犯
No offense.
没事
None taken.
豪威尔老师 我们都决定
Hey, Ms. Howell, we all decided
既然你把那首4 Non Blondes的唱得那么好
since you crushed that 4 Non Blondes song,
你应该跟我们一起在独唱会里表演
you should do it with us in the recital.
-真的吗 -你觉得呢 刘易斯老师
- Really? - What do you think, Ms. Lewis?
我觉得
I think...
我还有什么选择
What choice do I have?
我得习惯威尔玛加入表演合唱团
I was gonna have to get used to having Wilma in Show Choir,
而梅勒教练意识到他的世界里来了一个入侵者
and Coach Mellor realized he had an intruder in his world.
深度拉伸 各位
Get a deep stretch, people!
紧绷的腿筋是恶魔的喜悦
A tight hamstring is the devil's delight.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我是托比的法定监护人
Well, I'm Toby's legal guardian,
因为我是来监护他的 合法地
and as such, I am here to guard him, legally.
你该知道法定监护人和家长
Well, you should know that legal guardians and parents
是不能进入教室的
are strictly forbidden from entering the classroom.
你最好去看看学校手册
Might want to check the school handbook.
叫做贝芙莉·戈德堡·滚蛋规则
It's called the "Beverly Goldberg Schmoopie-pie" Rule.
懂了 那样的话
I see. Well, in that case,
那我就是作为朱莉护士来执行学校任务的
I'm here as Nurse Julie on official school business.
你个机灵的小女子
Oh-ho-ho, you crafty minx.
学校手册还说
And the school handbook also states
护士拥有 原话"在运动受伤之后
that the nurse has, quote, "The authority to approve
批准任何活动的权力"
"Any and all activities following a P.E. Injury."
朱莉 他是男孩 注定会受伤的
Julie, he's a boy. He's gonna get banged up.
我在他这么大的时候 我已经断了七根骨头
By the time I was his age, I'd broken seven bones,
重新接上了两根手指
I had to have two fingers reattached,
我头部被打中的次数多到数不清
and I'd taken more shots to the head than I can remember,
我也没事
and I'm fine.
我头部被打中的次数多到数不清
And I'd taken more shots to the head than I can remember,
我也没事
and I'm fine.
你去上课吧 瑞克
Go ahead and teach your class, Rick.
不过记住 每次你想让托比运动
Just remember that you need Nurse Julie's approval
你都得得到朱莉护士的允许才行
each and every time you'd like Toby to take physical action.
是吗 这样的话 那就该请求批准
Do I? In that case, approval shall be sought.
好了 长椅跑
All right! Bleacher runs!
准备 开始
Ready, set, go!
除了托比
Except for Toby.
朱莉护士 托比能跑上第一个台阶吗
Nurse Julie, may Toby run up the first step?
-不是吧 -你说我每次都要请求批准的
- Seriously? - You said I need express permission.
-好吧 可以 -去吧
- Fine. Yes. - Go ahead.
停下 托比
Stop, Toby.
朱莉护士 托比能上到下一个台阶吗
Nurse Julie, may Toby ascend to the next step?
-所有台阶都可以 -谢谢
- Cleared for all steps. - Thank you.
朱莉护士 托比能做引力向上吗
Nurse Julie, is Toby medically approved to pull up?
是的
Yes.
稳住了 托托
Hold tight there, Tobe-ster.
朱莉护士 请求下来
Nurse Julie, permission to pull down?
这太扯淡了
This is getting ridiculous.
我能下来了吗
Can I come down now?
如果我说了算的话你可以 但不幸的是
Well, you could if it was up to me, but unfortunately...
下来 托比
Come down, Toby.
朱莉护士 托比能喝水吗
Nurse Julie, can Toby have a sip of water?
警告下 他可能会溺水
Word of warning, he may drown.
别这么混♥蛋♥ 瑞克
Stop being such a jerk, Rick.
是你带着护士权力过来的
You're the one who came here drunk with nurse power.
因为你无视我关于托比的诉求
Because you ignored my wishes for Toby.
那不代表
Well, that doesn't mean you have to
你要把我当做危险人物来对待
treat me like I'm a danger to the boy.
够了
Okay, that's enough.
埃德·莫里斯刚来我办公室
Ed Morris just came into my office
说你们在情侣拌嘴
and said you were having a lovers' quarrel.
你们觉得我喜欢听到埃德·莫里斯说"情侣拌嘴"吗
Do you think I enjoy hearing Ed Morris say "Lovers' quarrel"?
我不喜欢
I do not.
马上来我办公室
My office, right now.
格拉斯科特想要结束他们的争吵
Glascott wanted to put an end to their arguing.
与此同时 我和威尔玛的第一次合唱团排练即将开始
Meanwhile, my first choir rehearsal with Wilma was about to start.
我们从预合唱开始
Okay, let's go from the pre-chorus.
一 二 三
One, two, three...
于是早上醒来 走出门外
And so, I wake in the morning and I step outside
我感到了真正的快乐
And I take a deep breath and I get real high and I
所以我发自肺腑的尖叫
Scream from the top of my lungs
这是怎么呢
What's going on?
我说嘿
And I say hey, yeah, yeah
我说
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表