剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
90年代的时候 有很多关于老师的电影
Back in the '90s, there were so many great movies about teachers,
但有一部启发了格拉斯科特校长
but one really inspired Principal Glascott
用全新的方式和学生们沟通
to get through to the kids in a whole new way.
他们终于做到了
They finally did it.
《心灵捕手》融合了
"Good Will Hunting" Is a movie that combines
两件我最爱的事物
two of my greatest loves.
马特·达蒙和本·阿弗莱克
Matt Damon and Ben Affleck.
不 我说的是教学和辅♥导♥
No, I mean teaching and counseling.
但他们确实也有特别之处
But those boys do have something very special.
有的人甚至会说"特别棒"
Some might even say it's "Wicked awesome." ?
"咋样啊"
"How 'bout them apples?"
是吧 咋样啊
Right? How 'bout 'em?
你知道我不喜欢什么吗
You want to know the one that I don't like?
-什么 -语法
- What? - ?Them grammar.
语法
Them grammar.
你想见我 约翰
You wanted to see me, John?
我想让你知道CB将协助你
I wanted to let you know that CB is going to assist you
参加这周末的机器人比赛
at the robotics competition this weekend.
威尔玛 我准备好了
Wilma. I am ready.
是啊 很有道理
Oh, sure, that makes total sense
因为他是英语老师
because he's an English teacher.
在最近一次共享圈上 我们决定
At the last Sharing Circle, we decided that
当老师处于他们的专业领域之外时
when teachers are outside of their area of expertise,
他们可以提供一个独到的见解
they can lend a unique perspective.
威尔玛
Wilma...
我很期待和你一起跳出固有思维模式
...I am excited to think outside of the box with you.
这是我的独到见解 不了 谢谢
Here's my unique perspective -- no thanks.
抱歉 威尔玛 已经决定了
Sorry, Wilma. Mind made up.
说到这个
Oh, speaking of which.
看看这小家伙
Look at this adorable guy.
它打扮得就像我
He's dressed like me.
你好啊 小子
Hello, little fella.
天 不要 为什么
God! No! Why, God?!
威尔玛 是你的学生做的吗
Wilma, did one of your kids make this?
我的学生巴不得能做出这么好的机器人呢
My kids wish they could make a robot this good.
这太棒了
That is some great work.
这是恶作剧 我很确定谁是犯罪嫌疑人
It's a prank, and I'm pretty sure I know the perpetrator!
我们得立刻找到他
We need to find him immediately.
CB 机器人模仿结束了
CB, the robot bit is over!
校园时代
第二季 第十八集
那是九几年的4月1日
It was April 1st, 1990-something,
我最近鼓足勇气
and I had recently gotten up the courage
向我爸要来了我妈的电♥话♥
to get my mom's phone number from my dad.
实际拨♥打♥又是另一回事了
Actually dialing it was a whole other story.
我15年没见过她了
I hadn't seen her in like 15 years,
所以我在找一切能让我不打给她的借口
so I was looking for any excuse to get out of doing it.
CB 我来帮你
Oh! CB, let me help you.
这看上去很重
That looks really heavy.
这电♥话♥好恶心 我讨厌我穿的衣服
This phone is gross, and I hate what I'm wearing.
显然 我需要支持
Clearly, I needed some support,
于是我去找了我认识的最棒的教练 好
so I went to the best coach I knew. Okay.
不敢相信接下来我将听到我妈妈的声音
Can't believe the next voice I'm going to hear is my mom's.
你可以的
You got this.
很抱歉
We're sorry.
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥
You have reached a number
已停机
that has been disconnected
或者不在服务区内
or is no longer in service.
你确定你的号♥码是对的吗
You sure you got the right number?
嗯 这是我爸给我的号♥码
Yeah. It's the number my dad gave me.
谁写的 他们是跳着蹦床写的吗
Who wrote this? W-Were they on a trampoline?
不 我写的
No. I wrote it.
-你确定你是右撇子吗 -是的
- You sure you're right-handed? - ?Yes!
这个看上去像象形文字
Well, this looks like hieroglyphics.
你写了47然后一个L然后画了一只猎鹰
You got a 4, a 7, then an L, and then you drew a falcon.
你为什么要画猎鹰
Why did you draw a falcon?
不 好吧 我们知道了
No. Okay, we get it.
我书法很烂
I have bad penmanship.
我得打给我爸
I'll have to call my dad
确保我记下的号♥码是正确的
and make sure I wrote down the number right.
你在这儿画了一只猫头鹰
You drew an owl over here.
卡洛琳 你为什么要这么做
Caroline, why would you do this?
我花了好几个小时才把这蓝色洗掉
It'll take me hours to wash away all this blue.
我的淋浴会看起来像是《惊魂记》的场景
My shower's gonna look like a scene from "Psycho,"
不过是蓝精灵演的
But with the Smurfs.
等等 我刚刚是不是想到了一个天才的电影点子
Wait, did I just think of a genius movie pitch?
没有
You did not.
但这个机器人很有才
But this robot is pretty genius.
颜料的力量 散布
The force of the paint, the distribution --
这是完美的羞辱量
it is the perfect amount of humiliation.
正是我想要的
That's what I was going for.
你知道我想要什么吗
Well, you know what I'm going for?
两周留堂
Two weeks' detention.
你不该惩罚天才 约翰
You shouldn't punish genius, John.
也许是天才 但是是邪恶天才 威尔玛
It may be genius, but it's evil genius, Wilma.
邪恶
Evil, I say!
我的机器人队很弱
Well, my robotics team is soft,
我们正需要卡洛琳这样的人
and we could use someone like Caroline.
我不能因为她的行为而奖励她
Well, I can't reward her for what she did.
我不想加入她的队伍 好吗
I don't wanna join her team, okay?
所以那不是奖励 我宁愿留堂
So, it's not a reward. I'd rather take detention.
看吧 留堂才是奖励
There you go. Detention's the reward.
让她加入我的机器人队是惩罚
Putting her on my robotics team is the punishment.
好 那就按你的来
Okay, fine. We'll do it your way.
但是要让CB来协助
But with CB's help.
一个英语老师懂什么机器人
What does an English teacher know about robotics?
天 我真喜欢你
Boy, I do like you.
你♥爸♥说什么
So, what'd your dad say?
原来他记错了号♥码
Turns out he had the wrong number.
然后他又大声抱怨
Then he went on some rant
我妈现在多半是游乐场管♥理♥员♥或者毒贩
how my mom is probably a carnie or a drug mule now.
不太可能
That's highly unlikely.
那两个工作需要很不同的技能
Those two jobs require very different skill sets.
他还跟我说她现在住在阿尔图纳
He also told me he heard she lives in Altoona now.
离这就几个小时
That's only a couple hours away.
嗯 我可能会在放假期间去看她
Yeah. I might go visit during the break.
不过 我也可能去找个暑期教学工作
But, you know, I-I might get a summer teaching gig.
我可能想去旅游 寻找自我
I might want to travel, find myself.
有很多要做的事
There's many things to do.
你知道我讨厌什么吗 莱妮
You know what I hate, Lainey?
嬉皮士 俄♥罗♥斯♥人 狮子狗
Hippies? Russians? Poodles?
告诉你他们名字的服务生
Waiters that tell you their names?
其实 这个我已经不讨厌了
Actually, I came around on that one when, uh,
因为星期五餐厅里 我的好朋友兰斯
my good buddy Lance from TGI Fridays
成功让我喜欢上了香菜
turned me on to cilantro.
我讨厌的是借口
No, but what I hate is excuses,
我觉得你在找借口
and that's what I hear you making.
你希望我能逼你这样做
Now, you wanted me to push you to do this.
打给她 不是去见她
To call her. But...seeing her?
我需要一点时间 瑞克
I mean, I need a little more time, Rick.
好的 我知道何时应该见好就收
Alright. I know when not to push my players too hard.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
不如我们去星期五餐厅
What say we go down to TGI Fridays
让我的好朋友兰斯
and my good buddy Lance hooks us up
给咱们来点墨西哥烧烤芝士饼
with some barbecue quesadillas?
听起来确实不错
That actually sounds great.
我现在真的很想吃烧烤
I could really use some fried stuff right now.
瑞克在帮我的同时 威尔玛正在努力
While Rick was helping me, Wilma was trying to help
提升赢得机器人♥大♥赛的可能性
her chances at the robotics competition.
各位 这是团队新成员
Everyone, meet your new teammate.
卡洛琳·迪伦 不是吧
Caroline Dillon? Seriously?
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表