剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
将邀请函放进储物柜
and surprise my guests
以此来给我的客人们惊喜
by putting their invitations inside their lockers.
这主意真是不错
Oh, wow! That is delightful!
你可真是一个好朋友
You're such a good friend.
那你能帮我一个小忙吗
So, can you do me a teeny, tiny favor
给我这37个储物柜的密♥码♥
and get me the combinations to these 37 lockers?
往其他学生的储物柜里放派对邀请函
Opening other students' lockers to put party invites in?
听上去棒极了
Sounds awesome!
-愿意效劳 -你最好了
- Happy to oblige! - You're the best.
晚点我让玛妮去取密♥码♥
I'll send Marni later to pick them up.
拜拜啦
Bye-e-e!
拜拜
Bye!
刚才你是同意
Did I just hear you agree to give Gina
把37个储物柜密♥码♥给吉娜了吗
37 locker combinations?
对 让她发生日派对邀请函
Yeah, for her birthday invites.
她是想让受邀客人感觉很特殊
She's trying to make her guests feel special.
恰恰相反
It's the exact opposite.
她想要表明的是
She is trying to make a very clear point
她的派对的独家性
of how exclusive her party is
所以没有受到邀请的人会很难受
so everyone who doesn't get invited feels like crap.
她为什么要这么做
Why would she do that?
她就是这种人 她是个怪物
That's what she feeds off of. She's a monster.
-吉娜 -她是个典型的贱女孩
- Gina?! - She's a classic mean girl.
小指帮位于威廉佩恩学院社交金字塔顶端
The Pinkies are at the top of the William Penn social pyramid.
她们决定谁酷谁不酷
They decide who's cool and who's not.
她们操控视线里所有人
And they manipulate anyone in their sights
并按自己的意愿利用他们
and use them however they see fit.
所以他们是超级大反派
So they're like super villains?
现在你是校长了
I'm just saying you're principal right now,
这场派对会让这几天变得格外难熬
and this party can make for a pretty rough couple of days.
你觉得我不能处理这件事吗
Do you think that I don't have what it takes?
我觉得就这件事 你需要我的帮助
I'm just saying you could really use my help on this one.
我明白了
I see what's going on here.
格拉斯科特没选你当校长 有人嫉妒了
Looks like someone is jealous that Glascott didn't pick you.
CB 这不是为了一份
CB, this is not a power grab
无偿临时工作的权力之争
for an unpaid temporary job.
我也曾是青春期少女 跟这种人
Look, I was a teenage girl once, and I've had my fair share
打过多次交道
of dust-ups with their kind.
我知道该怎么处理
I know how to tangle.
谢谢你 但我可以的 好吗
Thank you, but I am good, alright?
作为你的领导 我想说
And as your supervisor, may I just say
赶快去给我上第五节课
to get your caboose over to that fifth period right now?
嘟嘟
Toot-toot!
要配上我的火车音效口哨效果才好
Without my train sound-effect whistle, it just doesn't pop.
朱莉说你是非常出色的运动员 瑞克
So, Julie tells me you're a tremendous athlete, Rick.
我高中打过一点篮球
I, uh, played a little high-school basketball.
光膀子对穿衣服那种业余比赛吧
Probably shirts and skins.
我想着你估计在光膀子队
I imagine you played on the skins team.
我现在就想着你光膀子的样子
I'm imagining it right now.
我在高中打过篮球
I played high-school basketball,
之后打过大学篮球赛
but then I went on to play college ball.
那你比我厉害了
You got me beat there.
大学篮球赛可不一般
College ball is a different beast.
确实有几所学校给我提供过奖学金
I mean, I had a couple of scholarship offers,
但有天早晨醒来后
but then one morning I just woke up
我决定背起背包 环游世界
and I decided to grab a backpack and travel the world,
风带我去哪儿我就去 就是字面的意思
wherever the wind takes me. And I'm speaking literally.
我的代步工具是单人帆船
I was on a one-man sailboat.
这就是莱斯利 自发先生
That's Leslie. Mr. Spontaneity.
认识你挺开心的
Well, this has been great!
但朱莉和我每周二中午
Uh, but, uh, Julie and I have our regular
都去吃玉米卷 所以...
weekly Taco Tuesday lunch, so...
瑞克 护士考试快到了
Actually, Rick, with the nursing test coming up,
我想把时间都用来学习
I want to get in as much studying as I can.
莱斯利和我准备去街角的咖啡店
So Leslie and I are going to have a "Studying Lunch"
吃肌肉学的"学习午餐"
on myology at the café down the street.
-肌肉学 -认识你很高兴 瑞克
- Myology. - ?Nice meeting you, Rick.
我也是 男版莱斯利
Nice to meet you, man Leslie.
抱歉 我今晚可能没办法
And I'm sorry, but I think I'm gonna have to skip
跟你看《纳什警督》了
"Nash Bridges" tonight.
莱斯利要过来我们一起学习解剖学
Leslie's coming over so we can study anatomy.
解剖学
Anatomy.
有史以来第一次 我嫉妒朱莉
For the first time ever, I envy Julie.
威尔玛 你说得对
Wilma, you're right!
朱莉和我的关系确实有点一成不变
Julie and I are in a rut!
不 是你一成不变
No! You're in the rut!
朱莉已经出坑了
Julie's climbed out
她正准备徒手攀岩莱斯利山
and is about to free solo Mount Leslie!
对梅勒来说 这可不是好兆头
The writing was on the wall for Mellor.
而CB校长呢
As for Principal CB,
正准备给格拉斯科特搜集点签名
he was trying to get some signatures for Glascott.
老兄 你把我的吃的都弄脏了
Come on, man. That's all of my food.
抱歉 这是给约翰的"尽快康复"卡
Sorry, it's a "Get well" card for John.
我准备让所有教职工都签字
I'm trying to get the whole faculty to sign it.
我从来都不知道该写什么
I never know what to write in these things.
压力山大啊
There's too much pressure.
好吧
Okay.
贱女孩们
Mean girls.
我不懂莱妮在说什么
I don't know what Lainey's talking about.
那三个人密不可分
Those three are thick as thieves.
不
No!
吉娜 玛妮 别这样
Oh, Gina, Marni, come on.
这可不太好
Oh, that's not good.
好吧 是时候当校长CB了
Alright, time to be Principal CB here
开工了
and get to work.
你要找吉娜和她的小团队谈话吗
Are you about to talk to Gina and her crew?
正是
That is correct.
不 她们在上我的西语课
No. They're in my Spanish class.
我称她们为"Las rosaditas del diablo"
I call them "Las rosaditas del diablo."
"恶魔的小指"
"The devil's pinkies"?
老天 你也这样 拜托
Oh, my God, you, too? Come on.
-CB -我有办法
- CB! - ?I've got this!
CB
CB!
你好 杰茜卡
Hi, Jessica.
你还好吧
Everything okay?
我刚从吉娜的手下那里收到了这个
I just got this from Gina's people.
就是玛妮
That'd be Marni.
"你没被邀请" 什么
"You're not invited." What?
对吧 我以为我是"终身小指帮"
Right? I thought I was a "Pinky for Life."
这是我们的格言
That's our motto.
出什么事了吗
Well, did something happen?
不知道
I don't know.
可能我看托德眼神太奇怪了
Maybe I looked at Todd weird.
可能我的毛衣跟她的太像了
Maybe my sweater was too much like hers.
可能她嫉妒我的头发
Maybe she's just jealous because my hair
编的法式辫子比她好看
looks better in a French braid.
我的格言是"如果你感到难过
Well, you know my motto -- "If you feel bad,
告诉让你难过的人
tell the person who made you feel bad
搞清楚他们为什么让你难过
and find out why they made you feel bad
"这样你就不会难受了"
so that you don't feel bad."
好绕口啊
That's super clunky.
我再交别的朋友就好了
I'll just find other friends...
或者以后一辈子都一个人吃饭
or eat lunch alone for the rest of my life.
那绝对不是邪恶的小指帮女生
That is not a pink devil girl.
只是一个需要帮助的人
That is just someone in need.
幸运的是 我是一位不会放弃的校长
And lucky for her she's got a principal who won't give up.
不放弃太不明智了
Not giving up is a big mistake.
你怎么跟莱妮语气一样
You sound just like Lainey.
怎么 她也说对了吗
Why, is she right, too?
我已经在制定计划
I'm already formulating a plan
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表