剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
90年代的时候 没有老师
Back in the '90s, there was no teacher
比梅勒教练
who looked out more
更关心威廉韦恩学院的学生
for the students of William Penn than Coach Mellor.
就是在体育课外
Even outside of gym class,
他总是乐于助人
he was always there to lend a helping hand.
他总是鼓励他们吃健康的食物
And he was constantly pushing them to eat healthier
给大脑补充能量以供学习
and fuel their brains for learning.
可以说教练喜欢帮助学校里的每个人
Yep, it was safe to say Coach loved helping every kid at school.
我忘了
Oh, I totally forgot.
放学后我得去车管所
I have to get to the DMV right after school,
但托比有象棋课
but Toby has Chess Club.
别担心 你的骑士被护送年轻的托比去朱莉城♥堡♥
Don't worry. Your knight will move young Toby to Castle Julie.
又一个被"车"·梅勒给将军的问题
Another problem checkmated by "Rook" Mellor.
我爱你
I love you,
但有时我喜欢你能正常说话
but sometimes I wish you'd talk normally.
他和托比相处的时间越来越多
Yep, he and Toby were spending more and more time together,
他们的关系也越来越亲密
and their relationship was blossoming.
杰夫·戈登[赛车手]贴着角落
Jeff Gordon hugs the corner!
托比队长 我下一步该怎么做
Crew Chief Toby, what's my next move?
开快点
Uh, drive really fast!
加速到时速35英里 宝贝
Takin' her up to 35, baby!
吃我的灰尘吧 快步者
Eat my dust, power walkers!
教练甚至会帮他用他的方式做家庭作业
And Coach even lent his style of help with homework.
联盟军从两边夹击
As the Confederates blitzed from both sides,
联邦军冲向中间
the Union Army rushed up the middle.
就在你以为他们会在盖茨堡"漏接球"的时候
And just when you thought they'd fumble at Gettysburg... Boom!
联邦军捡起球就达阵得分
The Union scooped up the loose ball and took it to the house!
阿波马托克斯法♥院♥
Appomattox Courthouse.
不服憋着 罗伯特·爱德华·李[联盟军总司令]
Suck it, Robert E. Lee!
显然教练对托比来说变得不只是教练
It was clear Coach was becoming more than just a coach to Toby,
朱莉也很高兴
and Julie was thrilled.
直到有一天
Until one day,
学校里的一件事改变了一切
something happened at school that changed everything.
好了 今天我们完成《麦克白》
Okay, today we finish Macbeth.
我们主角和麦克达夫之间的
It is the big final fight
最后决战
between our protagonist and Macduff.
你说犯罪犬吗
The crime dog?
那是麦格拉夫
That is McGruff.
但在我们年轻的悲剧演员帮助下
But we're gonna take a bite out of Shakespeare
我们要完成莎士比亚
with the help from our young thespians,
托比和亨特
Toby and Hunter!
就像彩排的那样 开始
Just like we rehearsed, guys. Here we go.
我在一切人中间 最不愿意看见你
"Of all men else I have avoided thee.
可是你回去吧
"But get thee back!
我的灵魂里沾着你一家人的血 已经太多了
"My soul is too much charged with blood of thine already!"
我去
Oh, snap!
我懂 莎士比亚也让我情绪激动
I know. Shakespeare gets me going, too.
-这里什么情况 -鼓舞我的学生 瑞克
- What the hell's going on here? - Inspiring my students, Rick.
互相往死里揍吗
To beat the crap out of each other? Oh...
我们彩排时可不是这样的
Hey! This is not what we rehearsed! Aah!
校园时代
第二季 第十六集
那是九几年的3月18日
It was March 18th, 1990-something,
我被压得喘不过气来
and I was feeling overwhelmed
因为我得为音乐部做太多事情
by everything I had to do for the music department.
你好
Hi.
看看这日程表
Look at this schedule.
全是课
It's jam-packed with classes.
领导爵士组合 桂格12人组
Leading jazz band. Quakers Dozen.
我们的音乐剧很成功
And our musicals have been so successful,
格拉斯科特想让我们今年演出两个
Glascott wants us to do two this year.
请告诉我其中一个是
Oh, please tell me one of them is...
不 都不是
And no, neither of them are...
《你是个好人 查理·布朗》
...You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown.
-该死 -你得停止问了
- Darn! - You gotta stop asking, buddy.
行吧 暂时不问了
Fine. For now.
天 怎么会这样的
God, how did this happen?
我刚开始在这里教书的时候
When I started here,
我只教"音乐一"和"录音机简介"
all I taught was Music One and Intro to the Recorder.
因为你啊
Well, it happened 'cause of you.
自从你来了后 你鼓舞了很多学生爱上音乐
Since you started, you've inspired so many kids to love music
人人都想参与
that everyone wants to get involved.
看看你 你是个摇滚明星
I mean, look at you. You are a rock star.
辍学生
也许在我年轻时算吧
Maybe in my younger days.
一朝摇滚明星 终身摇滚明星
Once a rock star, always a rock star.
我们确实曾为特伦斯·特伦特·达比做过一次暖场嘉宾
Well, we did open for Terence Trent D'Arby once.
TTD
Oh! TTD!
也许我可以把表演合唱团排练推迟到当天晚些时候
Maybe I can move Show Choir rehearsal to later in the day.
或者你可以找我们替你 直到你赶过来
Or you could ask one of us to cover for you until you get there.
好主意 我明天能指望你吗
Great idea. So, can I count on you tomorrow?
不行 我明天要去看脚
Can't. I got a podiatrist appointment.
我有个脚趾 我不知道怎么了
I've got this one toe... I don't know what's going on,
但我现在穿不了人字拖
but flip-flops are a no-can-do.
威尔玛 你有空[一分钟]吗
Hey, Wilma. You got a minute?
现在我在煮这些化学品
Now that I got all these chemicals cooking here,
我正好有一分钟时间
I have exactly that.
超过的话 你就得戴面罩了
Anything longer, you're gonna wanna wear a mask.
你也知道 我最近很努力在
So, as you know, I've been working really hard
扩张音乐项目
to expand the music program.
真为你骄傲 还剩50秒
So proud of you. Fifty seconds left.
音乐部变得很忙
Well, the music department's become really busy,
我事情超多
and I've got a lot on my plate,
所以你能帮我上这周表演合唱团的上半节课吗
so can you cover the first half of Show Choir this week?
很简单
It's super easy.
主要就是学生穿着亮片背心唱慢摇金曲
It's mostly just kids in sequin vests singing soft rock hits
同时尴尬地来回踱步
while awkwardly stepping from side-to-side.
有时会轻轻地打响指
Sometimes snapping gently.
我爱打响指 还剩15秒
I do love snapping. Fifteen seconds.
我知道你也很忙
I know you're super busy, too...
确实 10秒 不过别担心 我会帮你
I am. Ten seconds. But don't worry. I got you.
谢谢 你真是个好朋友
Thank you! You're such a good friend.
我知道 三 二
I know. Three. Two.
你是认真的
Oh, ! You're serious!
我冲出威尔玛教室的时候
As I was racing out of Wilma's class,
朱莉和教练正忙着
Julie and Coach were in the midst
处理自己的紧急事务
of some urgent business of their own.
我不敢相信托比打架
I can't believe Toby got in a fight.
肯定是对方挑起的
The other kid had to have started it.
亨特一直都以霸凌著称
Hunter has been known to be somewhat of a bully.
别跟他说我有这么说
Please don't tell him I said that.
CB给他这个的时候完全是在玩火
CB was definitely playing with fire when he handed him this.
这是来自中世纪餐馆剧院的新剑
It's a novelty sword from the Medieval Times dinner theater.
长矛打斗 淑女 一块肉
Jousting, fair maidens, a nice piece of meat.
价值很高
It's a good value.
我早有耳闻 一直想看看
That's what I hear. I've been meaning to check it out.
你不会失望的
You will not be disappointed.
如果你有一把剑
Hey, if you get a sword,
我有一把剑 我们就可以...
I have a sword. We could actually have...
-能回到托比的问题上来吗 -当然
- Can we get back to Toby? - Sure. Sure.
我很开心他没事 但我们要怎么处理这事
I'm glad he's okay, but what are we gonna do about this?
也许我们该找亨特的妈妈谈谈
Maybe we should talk to Hunter's mom.
不 那女人比她儿子还刻薄
Oh, no. That woman is meaner than her son.
请别告诉她我这么说
Please don't tell her I said that.
解决方案很明了
The solution is clear.
托比得学会怎么捍卫自己
Toby needs to learn how to defend himself,
我很乐意教他
and I would be happy to teach him.
不 瑞克 那不是解决方案
No, Rick, that is not the solution.
当然是
Well, of course it is.
这样下次有人挑衅他的时候
This way, the next time he gets picked on,
他就可以像出拳如闪电般迅猛的眼镜蛇一样反击
he can strike back like a cobra with lightning-quick fists.
可是眼镜蛇没有拳头 瑞克
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表