剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
不仅能够帮助杰茜卡
that's not only gonna help Jessica,
还能让三位好朋友和好如初
but it's gonna get all three friends back together.
我们会想念你的 一路走好
Well, we're gonna miss you around here. Good luck!
CB下定决心要解决"小指组合"之间的矛盾
CB was determined to solve the drama between The Pinkies,
我自己也想了一个办法
and I had thought up a solution of my own.
库珀刚才过来跟我说了
Hey. Coop came by and told me what happened with Jessica
杰茜卡被从吉娜的派对上除名了
getting de-invited from Gina's party.
是啊 她很难过
Yeah, she's really upset.
我知道怎么帮忙
I know how I can help.
我可以散播谣言说在吉娜派对同一天
I'll start a rumor there's a Germantown party
杰茜卡要参加一个杰曼镇派对
the night of Gina's party that Jessica's going to,
这样大家都会想
which will make everyone go,
"杰曼镇派对是什么"
"What's the big Germantown party?"
吉娜就会担心大家会不去她的派对
And Gina will be nervous that kids are gonna not go to her party.
为了确保虚假的杰曼镇派对
So, to make sure the pretend Germantown party
不会抢了她派对的风头 她就会邀请所有人
doesn't overwhelm her party, she'll invite anyone,
包括被除名的杰茜卡
including the dis-invited Jessica.
好吧 你的想法很幼稚
Okay, you're acting like a child,
我才是学校的负责人
whereas I'm the person in charge.
虽然我很感激你的提议 其实并不感激
So, while I appreciate your input -- actually, not at all.
谁说的
Who said that?
这些事务很明显超出了你的能力范围
This stuff is clearly out of your pay grade, okay?
布朗老师
Hi, Mr. Brown.
你找我吗
You wanted to see me?
杰茜卡 是的
Jessica, yes, I did.
-请坐 -我惹麻烦了吗
- Please take a seat. - Am I in trouble?
没有 恰恰相反
No, the opposite of trouble.
别担心
Don't worry.
她们怎么来了
What are they doing here?!
她怎么在这里
What's she doing here?
是啊 她来这里干什么
Yeah, what's she doing here?
她们来这里干什么
What are all of them doing here?
别激动 CB校长可以解决
Chill. CB the Principal has got this.
我打算带你们穿越时光
I am about to turn back time.
你是要唱雪儿的歌♥吗
You're gonna sing like Cher?
不 比那个好多了
No, something better.
请坐
Please, take a seat.
我要带你们重温一下
A journey through the long history
由威廉佩恩学院年鉴记录下来的
of your beautiful friendship,
你们美丽友谊的历程
as told by the William Penn yearbook.
开始了
Here we go.
-天哪 -不是吧
- Oh, my God. - This isn't happening.
快看你们
Aww, look at you guys.
二年级 好得蜜里调油
Second grade. Thick as thieves.
克拉克老师的二年级课堂
说到油 你的婴儿肥一直没甩掉啊
Speaking of thick, you really did hold on to that baby fat.
我记得你们总叫我"小猪女士"
Yeah. I remember you called me "Miss Piggy."
你确实总容易笑出猪叫
Well, you do snort when you laugh.
我觉得这好像不能促进她们的友谊
I don't think this is making them any closer.
让我去散播第二场派对的谣言吧
Let me start my second-party rumor.
不行 你是老师
No! You are a teacher.
老师不能散播谣言 好吗
We do not start rumors, okay?
我是由约翰·格拉斯科特授权的校长
I am principal, authorized by John Glascott,
还不知道约翰的拇囊炎手术成功没有
who may or may not have survived his bunion surgery.
所以请你别捣乱
So do not undermine me, please.
接下来 高中第一天
And... first day of high school!
我想起来了 那件衣服你一直没还我
Oh, my God, you never gave me that shirt back!
我那是在帮你
I did you a favor.
你穿橄榄绿从来都丑哭
As if you've ever been able to pull off olive.
-小偷 -婊♥子♥
- Klepto! - ?Bitch!
-圣诞大游♥行♥ -够了
- Christmas pageant! ?- Abort!
她们能感觉到你很绝望 会让她们更反感的
They feel your desperation, and it repulses them!
行了 你们俩都别来参加我的派对了
You know what? You are both officially off my party list!
但是"小指一辈子"哦
But, "Pinkies for Life."
你还是收起来吧
Why don't you put that away?
CB的计划没有得到预期的效果
CB's plan hadn't worked out like he'd hoped.
而朱莉和莱斯利正打算
Meanwhile, Julie and Leslie were hoping to have
来一场富有成效的学习
a productive study session.
你们好啊
Hey-oh!
瑞克 你怎么来了
Rick, what are you doing here?
帮你们带了一点学习用的零嘴
Brought you some brain food for your study sesh.
好"惊喜"啊
Unexpected.
也可以说是"及时行乐"
Some might even say spontaneous.
这里有曼彻格芝士 西班牙香肠和黄油饼
We've got, uh, manchego, chorizo, pan y mantequilla.
听起来都很好吃
That all sounds delicious.
是啊 我想让你提前尝一尝
Well, I thought we'd get a head start on the food
我们即将在...巴塞罗那吃的食物
we'll be eating in... Barcelona!
那将是我们说走就走的环球旅行
?Which is the first stop on our spontaneous
会抵达的第一站
trip around the world.
巴塞罗那特别漂亮
Oh, Barcelona is beautiful.
你们要是去的话 一定要去圣家堂
If you go, you must see the Basilica de la Sagrada Família.
-是吗 -还有一件事
- Must we? - And do me a favor.
去歌♥剧院咖啡厅 跟鲁伯托说是我的朋友
Go to the Café de l'Opera, tell Roberto I sent you,
让他帮你们做一份特调莱斯利海鲜饭
and ask him to make you his special paella de Leslie.
不了 我们没时间去吃那个
Nah, we're not gonna have any time for that.
快打包行李吧 宝贝
Pack a bag, baby!
好突然啊 我觉得很惊喜
This is, uh, all very sudden and -- and exciting!
是啊 我连护照都没有
I know. ?I don't even have a passport.
但是我得先考完护士从业人员认证考试
But I can't travel or go anywhere until after I take
才能旅行或者出去玩
my nurse practitioner certification test.
好吧 那我们就先在说走就走的旅行上
Alright, well, we'll put a spontaneous pin
放一个说放就放的大头针[暂缓]
in our spontaneous trip!
-谢谢 -等你考过了
- Thank you. - And when you ace this test,
我会亲自帮你定制一个名牌 上面写着
I am personally gonna have a name plate made that says
"校医从业者朱莉"
"School Nurse Practitioner Julie."
我们还可以带去巴塞罗那
We can even bring it to Barcelona.
瑞克 我考这个
Rick, I'm taking this test
是为了在医院找一份工作
so I can get a job back at the hospital
继续学习 发展我的事业
and continue to learn and advance my career.
但是你的事业在威廉佩恩学院 跟我一起
But your career is at William Penn, with me.
我喜欢在学校工作
I like working at the school,
但是对我来说 这只是暂时的
but for me, it was always temporary.
朱莉是一位很优秀的护士
Julie's an exceptional nurse.
其实 等她考完护士认证之后
In fact, when she passes her certification,
我会尽力帮她争取机会
I'm gonna do my best to get her a position
在阿宾顿纪念医院和我共事
at Abington Memorial with me.
-跟你 -对 莱斯利在那里工作
- With you? ?- Yes, that's where Leslie works.
他说他会帮我在部门主任面前多美言几句
And he said he's gonna put in a good word with his department head.
你真是太热心了 莱斯利
That's very helpful of you, Leslie.
谢谢你对我女朋友这么好
I appreciate you extending the courtesy to my girlfriend.
你可真是个大好人
Ah, you're truly a good guy.
莱斯利真的是一个
Leslie's truly an
我要干掉他 让朱莉知道我才是最有力的男性
I'm gonna take him down and show Julie I'm the dominant male.
目前为止 他似乎在所有方面都优于你
Seems like so far, he's dominated you everywhere.
正因此下场决斗将在我的竞技场里举♥行♥
Which is why the next battle will be in my arena!
你要和他打羽毛球
You're gonna play him in badminton?
不 一对一篮球 或者像他们在巴塞罗那所说的
No, one-on-one basketball, or as they say in Barcelona,
一对一篮球
uno-a-uno en baloncesto.
梅勒迫不及待要和莱斯利对决
While Mellor was getting pumped to go head-to-head with Leslie,
而CB感到很沮丧
CB was feeling deflated
因为他老板给了他一些尖锐的反馈
due to some tough feedback from his boss.
我听说了你的小指帮灾难
So, I heard all about your Pinkies disaster.
约翰 一切都在控制之中
John, I have got everything under control, alright?
只有三个难过的朋友
It's just three upset friends.
这可比难过朋友严重多了
Oh, this is way bigger than upset friends.
整个派对都取消了
The whole party is off.
玛妮的妈妈一直缠着我 因为她女儿
I got Marni's mom up my ass 'cause she can't get a refund
愚蠢的金片派对礼服没法退货
for her daughter's dumb sequin party dress.
她把Wet Seal收据弄丢了 搞得像是我的错一样
Like somehow it's my fault she lost the receipt from Wet Seal.
-我很遗憾 -这还没完
- I'm -- I'm sorry. - Oh, that's not all.
吉娜爸爸永久取消了我们学校
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表