剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
CB一边制定着感恩节计划一边遗忘
As CB was setting and forgetting his Thanksgiving plans,
威尔玛和梅勒在执教
Wilma and Mellor were coaching a game
一场永生难忘的比赛 不过被记住的理由都是错的
to be remembered forever ‐‐ for all the wrong reasons.
拜托 裁判
Come on, ref!
他根本没有假装去夺旗
He's not even pretending to go for the flag!
你想要我怎么办
What do you want me to do?
我跟他说了这只是玩乐 但他不肯听
I told him this was just for fun, but he won't listen.
听上去你们已经受够了 瑞克
Sounds like your boys have had enough, Ricky.
永远不会够
Never!
大家冷静
Everyone calm down.
这本该是场朋友之间的友谊赛的
This is supposed to be a friendly game amongst friends.
知道吗 是时候派出高手了
Alright, you know what? Time to bring in the big guns.
菲茨 你出局了
Fitzy, you're out!
我是四分卫
I'm QB!
你不能比赛
You can't play!
你是教练 告诉他 裁判
You're a coach! Tell him, ref.
我也是校友
And an alumni.
告诉她 裁判
Tell her, ref.
如果教练能比赛 那我也要比
Well, if coaches can play, I'm going in, too.
别管旗子了
Flags off!
现在是真正的橄榄球了
It's real football now!
来吧 书呆子女士
Game on, nerd lady!
蓝色32
Blue 32!
请别把这当做真比赛喊出战术
Please do not call plays like this is a real game!
注意 注意
Hut, hut!
够了 我要叫停比赛了
Okay, that's it! I'm calling the game!
也就是说我们赢了
Which means we win!
-快 说出来 -休想
- Go on! Say it! - Never!
说 说"威尔玛获胜"
Say it! Say "Wilma wins"!
她单身吗
Is she single?
在经历了腰旗橄榄球的惨败后 格拉斯科特准备好庆祝
After the flag football fiasco, Glascott was ready to celebrate
感恩节的真正精神
the true spirit of Thanksgiving.
我们是朝圣者
We are pilgrims,
为了表达和平 我们给你们这顿第一次晚餐
and to show peace, we give you this first dinner.
作为回报 我们给你们我们所有的土地
And in return, we give you all of our land.
谢谢你这么慷慨
Thanks for being so giving.
感恩节 感恩节
Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving!
咯咯嘎嘎 各位
Gobble gobble, everyone.
不过说真的 我有个重大事情要宣布
But seriously, I have a big announcement to make.
我们将把食品募捐活动
We will be extending our Thanksgiving food drive
延长到周末
through the weekend.
所以请带来你有的任何剩菜罐头
So, please bring any leftover cans you might have.
咯咯嘎嘎
Gobble gobble.
我也有个重大事情要宣布
I, too, have a big announcement.
明天下午四点 中部时间3点
Tomorrow at 4:00 p. M., 3:00 p. M. Central,
将会举♥行♥腰旗橄榄球重赛
there will be a flag football rematch.
什么
Wait, what?
我在找强壮的球员
I'm looking for some tough players ‐‐
可以是校友 家长
could be an alumni, a parent...
一个有着柔软双手和出众逃脱能力的叔叔
a strong uncle with soft hands and elite escapability.
咯咯嘎嘎
Gobble gobble.
我也有个重大事情要宣布
I, too, would like to make an announcement.
今天的比赛不会有重赛
There will not be a rematch of today's game,
我正式以不败不坏不屈的身份退役
as I'm officially retiring unbeaten, unbroken, and unbowed.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想说这是个懦弱的举动
And I'd like to announce that's a punk move!
咯咯嘎嘎
Gobble gobble.
我想宣布 你得接受
Well, I'd like to announce, you just got to accept the fact
有人比你优秀的事实
that there's someone better than you.
我想宣布我会在任何时间 任何地点接受你的挑战
And I'd like to announce that I'll take you on any time, any place!
我宣布以后
And my announcement is that there will be
都不能再做任何声明了
no more announcements ever.
请前往最近的出口 咯咯嘎嘎
Make your way to the nearest exit. Gobble gobble.
输给威尔玛是教练永远无法忘记的事
Losing to Wilma was something Coach would never forget.
至于CB 他明白
As for CB, he learned
你不能安排一顿感恩节晚餐然后又忘掉
you don't set and forget a whole Thanksgiving meal.
哥们 你的公♥寓♥着火了
Bro! Your apartment's on fire!
着火
Fire?
各位 我离开期间继续学习 因为火灾
Okay, everyone, learn while I'm gone, because fire!
全都没了
All of it is gone.
你可说不准
You don't know that.
也许没有看上去那么糟
Um...maybe it's not as bad as it looks.
我的索尼低音功放音响没了
Not my Sony stereo with bass boost.
我要怎么功放我的低音
How will I boost my bass?
我的趣味记忆家具
My fun‐guy blow‐up furniture.
既不有趣也没记忆
It's neither fun nor blown up!
你怎么也没了 沙夫
Not you too, "Shaq Fu"!
怎么一场大火
How could a simple fire
就战胜了一个七英尺高
beat a 7‐foot‐tall kung‐fu master
并且偶尔打职业篮球的功夫大♥师♥
who sometimes plays professional basketball?!
怎么做到的
How?!
我从没见过你生气 感觉很怪
Dude, I've never seen you actually mad before, and it's weird.
我等不及查明
I cannot wait to find out
是楼里哪个蠢货造成这事的
what dillweed in this building is responsible for this.
找到了起因
Well, found the culprit,
你就是那个蠢货
You're the dillweed.
好消息
Well, the good news ‐‐
你可以告诉老师们他们得偿所愿了
you can tell the teachers that they got their wish,
因为朋友感恩节取消了
'cause Friendsgiving is torched.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay, dude.
你可以住我家
You can stay with me
直到你搞清该怎么做为止
until you figure out what to do.
不 巴里住在你家 我不想
Nah. Barry's staying with you. I don't want to...
我就睡在我的卧室
I'll just sleep in my bedroom,
同时也是我的户外露台
otherwise known as the outdoor patio.
蜘蛛
Oh, spider!
这有只蜘蛛
There's a spider.
我好讨厌这个户外露台卧室
I hate this outdoor patio bedroom so much.
你们俩应该感到羞愧
You two should be ashamed of yourselves
毁掉了那荒唐而不准确的感恩节比赛
for ruining that ridiculously inaccurate Thanksgiving play.
我也不想这么做 但作为校长
I hate to do this, but as head of school,
你们让我别无选择
you leave me no choice.
你们从今往后
You two are no longer allowed
不得再在学校领地上争强好胜
to be competitive on school grounds ever again.
你知道我是掌管体育的 对吧
You do realize that I'm, like, in charge of sports, right?
你不能就这么让人停止争强好胜
And you just can't tell someone not to be competitive.
我就是这样的人
I mean, this is who I am.
好 那我们就来弄清
Okay. Then let's get to the root
你们为什么无论如何都不肯输
of why you both refuse to lose, no matter what the cost.
我有四个哥哥
Well...I grew up with four older brothers.
他们喜欢体育 而我喜欢我的显微镜
They loved sports, and I loved my microscope.
他们戏弄我 骂我废物
They teased me and called me a loser.
所以 从小时候起 我就开始不惜一切代价获胜
That's why, as a kid, I began to win at all costs,
这样就不会再有人叫我废物
so no one would ever call me a loser again.
很厉害
Yes, it's very impressive.
但没有我的故事厉害
But not as impressive as my story.
我小的时候 我的梦想是拥有一个家庭
When I was a kid, my dream was to have a family
成为我从来没有过的父亲
and to grow up to be the dad I never had.
在我有自己的孩子前 我执教的那些学生
Until I have kids of my own, those students that I coach,
他们就是我的孩子
those are my children.
而这个腰旗橄榄球比赛
And this flag football game
是父亲
is the only time
能见到孩子的唯一机会
Daddy gets to see his babies.
真的很感人 瑞克
Really was a touching story, Rick ‐‐
差点就跟我的故事一样感人了
almost as touching as mine.
你有在你讲故事的时候哭吗
Well, did you cry during your story?
因为梅勒哭了
'Cause Mellor cried.
你觉得威尔玛哭不来吗
You don't think Wilma can cry?
-看好了 -不
- Watch this. - No ‐‐
各位 别比
Guys, do not compete
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表