剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
I needed to be hard on him in order to protect the school,
为了支持他我也需要善良
and I needed to be kind to support him.
我两者都做到了
And I did both.
好样的 约翰
Good job, John.
我不需要你的赞美 但我需要你们俩
I don't need your praise, but I do need both of you
过来帮我整理我的办公室
to come help me clean up my office.
小心点 因为我打破了一些小雕像
Step lightly, 'cause I broke a few figurines.
看来 格拉斯科特得以提高了做老大的能力
Turns out, Glascott was able to grow as a boss
同时保持真我
but stay true to himself.
他做了部分顾问 部分校长 全部的格拉斯科特
He was part counselor, part principal, all Glascott.
打扰下 我侄子喜欢你的课
Uh, excuse me. My nephew loves your class.
你是体育老师 对吗
You're the gym teacher, right?
是的 梅勒教练
Oh, yeah. Coach Mellor.
朱莉 我是托比的姑妈
Julie. I'm Toby's aunt.
欢迎
Welcome.
谢谢 教练
Thanks, Coach.
托比很喜欢上你的课
Toby's a big fan of your class.
我很开心
Well, that's nice to hear.
祝你今晚愉快
Enjoy your evening.
转念一想 你应该叫我瑞克
Uh, on second thought, you should call me Rick.
瑞克
Hey, Rick.
这听上去会很奇怪 但我感觉
This is gonna sound very strange, but I feel like --
我们有见过吗 你看着很眼熟
Have we met before? You look very familiar.
我不想让气氛尴尬
I-I didn't want to make this weird,
但我觉得我们去的是同一家健身房♥
but I actually think that we go to the same gym.
没错
That's right! Yeah!
抱歉 我从没跟你打招呼
Sorry. I'm sorry I never said hi.
我 我只顾着健身了
I just -- I'm pretty focused on my workout, so...
真好 我从来无法专心
Oh, good for you. I'm never focused enough.
你看上去并不需要
Well, you don't look like you need it.
敞开心扉有时会很可怕
Opening your heart can be scary,
但当你有人支持的时候
but when you have people who support you,
-就会变得很容易 -我的天
- it can make it a little bit easier. - Oh, my gosh!
你太厉害了
That is amazing.
怎么做到的
How do you do that?
我差点就失败了
I almost didn't.
你刚在体育馆里聊天了二十分钟的人是谁
Hey, who was that in the gym you were talking to for 20 minutes?
-她叫朱莉 -挺可爱的
- Her name is Julie. - She's cute.
嗯 她是护士
Yeah, she's a nurse.
在我跳上桌前
Gave me an earful about stretching
跟我滔滔不绝说要做拉伸
before I jump up on a table.
-或者抬冰箱 -嗯
- Oh, or lift a fridge. - Yeah.
我想我喜欢她
I think I like her.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
也许能有下文 也许不会有
Maybe something will happen, maybe it won't.
是啊 世事难料
Yeah, you never do know.
你想等我一下吗
You want to wait for me for a sec?
我要把这个拿到护士办公室
I got to turn this in to the nurse's office.
紧急联络人
莱妮·刘易斯
这就是朋友的作用
That's the thing about friends.
不管生活给你制♥造♥怎样的困难 他们都能帮你渡过难关
They can get you through whatever life throws your way.
无论是敞开心扉或者给予严厉之爱
Whether it's opening your heart or giving some tough love,
他们总会支持你
they'll always be there for you.
我比我看上去要笨拙很多 我是说身体上
I'm a lot denser than I look -- physically, I mean.
最爱的歌♥手 简单 波特·巴克拉克
Favorite singer? Easy. Mr. Burt Bacharach.
我刚不是在和你说话吗
Was I not just talking to you?
你们看上去都一个样
You guys are all starting to look alike.
我在找一个队友 双打搭档
I'm looking for a teammate, a doubles partner,
一个帮我扶住爱之橄榄球的扶球手
a holder to put down the football of love
好让我将它踢进友谊的立柱
so I can kick it right through the uprights of companionship.
我们来掰腕子吧
Let's arm wrestle. Come on.
我会赢的 但我想看你有多强
I'm -- I'm gonna win, but I want to see how strong you are.
我知道他们说大骨架
Yeah, I know they say "Big-boned."
你总是会听到
It's what you hear all the time.
一个人可以减掉骨头的重量
A person can lose weight in their bones.
相信我
Trust me.
我注意到你的手很粗糙
I noticed your hands are super rough.
你是经常用手工作还是过敏了
You work with your hands or is that an allergy?
我最爱的感觉是风吹在我大腿上
My favorite sensation is the wind on my thighs.
让它们感到自♥由♥ 因为它们是美国大腿
Makes them feel free 'cause they're American.
截至今天 我穿裤子已经38个月了
As of today, it has been 38 months since I've worn pants.
我觉得不能站着睡觉很怪
Oh, well, I think it's weird you can't sleep standing up.
我想测试你的抗拉强度
I want to test your tensile strength.
我想要你用力捏我的手
I want you to squeeze my hand as hard as you can.
别担心 你不会伤到我的
Don't worry. You will not hurt me.
如果我有一个愿望 那就是成为人马怪
If I had one wish, it'd be to be a centaur.
下肢越强壮越好
Can't be strong enough in the lower body.
我没吼 你在吼
I'm not shouting!! You're shouting!!
你去哪 我们还有时间
Where are you going? We still have more time.
计时器没有响
Timer didn't go off.
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表