剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
90年代的时候 格拉斯科特校长最爱的
Back in the '90s, there was nothing Principal Glascott
就是早会了
loved more than the morning meeting.
他可以在会上给大家介绍
It's where he got to bring everyone up to speed
威廉佩恩学院的最新情况
on what was happening at his beloved William Penn.
春季舞会需要再找三个监护人
Okay, so, we need three more chaperones for the Spring dance.
这周末我们会清理厨房♥
Uh, this weekend we'll be cleaning out the kitchen,
所以你们留下的任何食物
so any food that you leave behind
都将成为我读书俱乐部的开胃菜
will become an app for my book club.
我的芹菜杆可不行
Not my celery sticks!
还有明早
Also, tomorrow morning,
我会去做手术 或许会死
I will be going under the knife and may die.
什么
Wait, what?
没什么可担心的
Oh, it's nothing to worry about.
就是个很有侵略性
It's just some very invasive,
危及生命的手术
life-threatening...procedure.
我的天 你怎么不早点跟我们说
Oh, my God, why didn't you tell us sooner?!
约翰 怎么回事
John, what's going on?
你可以告诉我们 我们能应付
You can tell us. We can handle it.
我要做拇指外翻手术
I'm having hallux valgus surgery.
约翰 我们要一起给你祷告吗
John, should we get a prayer chain going?
-听上去很严肃 -冷静 各位
- It sounds serious. - Calm down, people.
他得了拇囊炎
The man has a bunion.
我祖母曾经也德国拇囊炎
Mee Maw Mellor had a bunion.
就是大拇趾上长了块多余的骨头
It's, uh, a little extra bone on your big toe.
我的实际上长在小脚趾上
Well, mine's actually at the base of my baby toe,
医学上称之为"小趾囊炎"
medically referred to as a "Bunionette."
总之 我会离开几天
Anyways, I'll be out for the next few days
需要一个人在我凝视死亡期间
and will need someone to fill in as acting principal
来做代理校长
while I'm gone staring death in the face.
或者你的恶心脚趾
Or just your gross toe.
我将把我的火炬传给
The person that I will be passing the torch to is...
CB
...CB.
-真的吗 -真的吗
- Really? - ?Really?
-真的吗 -我的天
- Really?! - Oh, my God!
我的天 我不知道该说什么了
Oh, my God. I-I don't even -- I don't even know what to say.
真是荣幸
What an honor. Wow.
我保证我会尽最大努力代表这所学校 约翰
I promise to represent this school to the best of my ability, John.
淡定 美国小姐 就几天而已
Relax, Miss America. It's a couple days.
校园时代
第二季 第十九集
那是九几年的4月15日
It was April 15th, 1990-something,
梅勒教练和朱莉的感情
and Coach Mellor and Julie's relationship
发展得很顺利
was chugging along comfortably.
这不就是我健康积极的生命之光吗
There's the light of my very healthy and active life.
你准备好今晚一边吃斯托弗法式面包披萨
Are you ready for Stouffer's French Bread Pizza
一边看《纳什警督》了吗
and "Nash Bridges" Tonight?
实际上 我在想我们可以去弗雷斯特剧院
Actually, I was thinking that we could go see "Rent"
看《吉屋出租》 在外面约会
at the Forrest Theater, you know, have a night out?
很好 但是不能在大结局的这天晚上啊
Great, but not on the night of the season finale.
我们看了23集的《纳什警督》
We didn't watch 23 episodes of "Nash Bridges"
怎么能错过大结局
to miss the big finale.
他们肯定会破掉第24个案子
I'm sure they'll just solve the 24th crime,
但或许我们可以明晚去看《吉屋出租》
but maybe we could go see "Rent" Tomorrow night.
明晚的内容是吃金枪鱼砂锅 玩Boggle游戏
Tomorrow night is, uh, tuna casserole and Boggle.
-后晚呢 -吃烤法西塔
- The night after that? - Fajitas on the grill
然后洗体育课的网格背心
and washing the mesh pinnies from gym class.
明显好多了
That's certainly much better.
真乖 回到正轨了
That's my girl! Back on track!
瑞克 我不是有意窥探
Rick, I don't mean to pry.
是吗
Don't you, though?
但那个女人显然是想外出约会
But that woman is clearly looking to get out
找点乐子 而你只想要
and have a little fun, and all you want to do
坐在家吃东西 闻小孩的运动衣
is sit at home eating and sniffing kids' gym clothes.
从不会在同时干
Never at the same time.
你们俩明显是一成不变
You two are clearly in a rut.
当然是了
You're damn right we are!
你觉得这是好事
Wait, do you think that's a good thing?
一成不变是梦想
The rut is the dream!
意味着感情一帆风顺
I mean, it just means that the relationship is smooth sailing,
没有需要消除的扭结
and there are no kinks to iron out.
你们有过约会之夜吗
Do you ever do date nights?
对我们来说 每晚都是约会之夜
For us, every night is a date night.
你刚听到了三个
You just heard three of them.
你刚有听到三个约会之夜
Did you hear three date nights?
这个时候 我不知道我能不能识别出约会之夜了
At this point, I don't know if I can identify a date night.
当你出去听着不是关于
I mean, is that when you go out and listen to music
公车开往什么方向的音乐 这算是约会之夜吗
that isn't about what direction the wheels on the bus go?
我只是想帮你
I'm just trying to help you.
朱莉想要改变现状
Julie wants to shake things up.
如果你做不到 她或许会去找一个能做到的人
If you can't do that, she may look for someone who can.
朱莉经常搞变化
Julie shakes things up plenty!
实际上 最近 她经常和她的女朋友莱斯利
In fact, lately, she's been out studying for her nursing exam
一起为护士考试复习
with her gal pal, Leslie!
瑞克
Hey, Rick.
莱斯利来了 我想你们认识下
Leslie's here, and I wanted you guys to meet.
你好 你一定是莱斯利身材健硕性感的老公了
Hi! You must be Leslie's very ripped and smoldering husband.
我是瑞克·梅勒 很高兴认识你
I'm Rick Mellor. Nice to meet you.
不 瑞克
No, Rick.
这就是莱斯利
This is Leslie.
但你是男生
But you're a boy!
不 他是男人
No, he is all man.
人们总是搞混 别自责
Yeah, people get it confused all the time. Don't feel bad.
这绝对是改变了现状
Well, that sure shook things up.
梅勒开始担心朱莉的新学习搭档的同时
As Mellor was beginning to worry about Julie's new study partner,
CB以一次有趣的晨间公告
CB was starting the day off
开始了新的一天
with a fun spin on the morning announcements.
早上好 威廉佩恩学院
Good morning, William Penn!
不知道你们听说没
I don't know if you've heard,
城里来了个新警长
but there's a new sheriff in town.
就是我 查理·布朗
It's me, Charlie Brown,
你们的临时校长
your temporary interim principal!
请来找我做咨♥询♥
Please mosey on over for some counseling,
惩戒 或者简单的击掌
discipline, or just a nice high-five.
我的门随时打开 如果是关上的
My door will always be open, and if it's shut,
那就敲敲门
just give me a nice, little...
或者一声叮咚
...or a "Ding-dong"!
说明下 你必须要说出"叮咚"
To be clear, you're gonna have to say "Ding-dong"
因为我们没有门铃
because we don't actually have a doorbell.
现在大家快去教室吧
Now, giddy on up to your classes, everybody!
CB对他的新工作感觉很棒
Yep, CB was feeling great about his new gig.
直到他撞见"小指帮"
That is, until he ran into "The Pinkies,"
一个由三个受欢迎女生组成的统治学校的组合
a trio of popular girls who ruled the school.
她们有时穿粉色衣服 但总是会这么做
They sometimes wore pink, but always did this.
-你们好 -你好 布朗老师
- Hi! - ?Hi, Mr. Brown!
我是说 布朗校长
I mean, Principal Brown.
听说格拉斯科特的脚烂了 你现在掌管学校
I heard Glascott's foot died and you're in charge now.
不完全准确 不过是的
Not entirely accurate, but sure!
我周六要举办生日狂欢
So, I'm having my birthday bash this Saturday,
我在想
and I was wondering --
我受宠若惊
Oh, I am incredibly flattered,
但那也是我奶奶的生日
but it's also my Nana's b-day,
我们要去参观扬基蜡烛工厂 所以...
and we are touring the Yankee Candle Factory, so
不过我接受派对礼包
but I'll take a party bag.
不是
Yeah, no.
我爸是金考快印店老板 所以大家
Anyway, my dad owns Kinko's, so I'm kind of known
都知道我的派对邀请函很酷
for having these rad party invitations --
全彩卡纸 光面处理
full-color cardstock, photo-gloss finish.
绝不是那些粗糙的垃圾能比的
None of that matte garbage.
对 我们讨厌那些垃圾
Yeah, we hate that garbage.
-太垃圾了 -别说了
- Such garbage. - ?Stop it!
今年我打算鼓足干劲
Anyway, this year I want to go all-out
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表