剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
但我要求的不是这个
But that's not what I'm asking you.
我需要你上场
See, I need you to go out there and do...
拿出比你最好水准还要高的实力
better than the best you can.
不要有压力 我很喜欢看着你上次获胜
No pressure, but I just loved watching my boy win last time,
所以请你从今以后都能获胜
so if you could please only win from here on out,
那种感觉是无与伦比的
'cause that feeling is unmatched!
要靠你来满足我的愿望
And it's on you to give it to me.
不要有压力
No pressure.
我感觉有点压力
Uh, kinda feeling the pressure.
别
Don't!
就算你输了 我还是会关心你
I'll still care about you if you lose.
但我会失去很多尊严
But I'll have lost a lot of pride,
一切都会变样
and it just won't be the same.
去展示你的实力吧 加油
Now go get 'em, tiger. Come on.
你能给托比一点空间吗
Hey, um, you know, why don't you give Toby some space?
但他需要我给他支持以及侵略性的建议
But he needs me to shout support and aggressive advice.
你当然可以 但是
You can totally do that, but just maybe --
在走廊里吼就好了
just from, like, the hallway.
教练被拒之门外
Coach had gotten shut out,
但我又看到了让学生们来租电影的机会
but I saw an opening to get my kids renting videos again.
看看这里是什么 《贝隆夫人》
Look what I have. "Evita."
你租了这部电影16次
You know, the movie you've apparently rented 16 times.
你能淡定点 别告诉任何人
Can you please be cool and not tell anyone
我的梦想是在现代歌♥剧里唱歌♥吗
my dream is to sing in a modern day opera?
两个条件
Two conditions.
一 你来桂格12人合唱团试唱
One, you audition for Quaker's Dozen.
行 但那是因为我很想参加
Fine. But only 'cause I super want to.
二 你叫你朋友到我这来租电影
Two, you tell all your friends to rent their movies from me.
拜托 那很尴尬
Come on. It's too weird.
比如有次 我在Ross Dress for Less店
Like, this one time, I saw Glascott
看到格拉斯科特买♥♥维可牢钱包
at a Ross Dress for Less buying a Velcro wallet.
好吧 现实生活中的格拉斯科特确实让人不安
Okay, real-world Glascott is unsettling,
但我不一样
but I'm different.
实际上 我愿意出租R级电影
In fact, I'm willing to rent out R-rated movies.
不会多问一句
No questions asked.
于是我开始了威廉·佩恩学院史上
And so I started the greatest side hustle
最伟大的副业
in William Penn history.
学生们会拿走一部PG级电影
The kids would grab a PG-rated movie.
在变戏法之后
After some sleight-of-hand misdirection,
我会拿到他们想看的R级电影名单
I'd get slipped their R-rated request.
《天生杀人狂》
在以前
See, back in the day,
录像店不会把录像带放在外面
video stores didn't leave tapes out.
员工得从柜台后面拿
Employees had to get them from behind the counter,
《天生杀人狂》
这让偷偷放进R级电影变得很容易
which made it easy to slip in an R-rated movie instead.
那简直是完美犯罪
It was the perfect crime.
那是什么
What was that?
那是什么
What was what?
你刚刚明目张胆把R级电影
You just very blatantly rented an R-rated movie
租给了你的三个学生
to three kids that you teach,
然后他们往罐子里投入一笔可观的佣金
and then they gave you a sizable kickback into the tip jar.
我辞职吧
Here's my vest.
声明下
To be clear --
我恨这工作 我想加入
I hate this job, and I want in.
多亏我 西海岸录像店
Thanks to me, West Coast Video
生意好过以往任何时候
was getting more business than ever.
我即将成为唯一一个
I was well on my way to being the only teacher...
开保时捷的老师
...with a Porsche.
或者至少是一辆二手捷达
Or, at least, a used Jetta.
小费
感谢我绝妙的计划
Thanks to my brilliant plan,
我畅游在现金和糖果棒里
I was swimming in cash and Pixie Stix.
什么都阻止不了我们 直到
Nothing could stop us. Until...
你们中谁给我女儿租了《七♥宗♥罪♥》
Yeah, which one of you rented my daughter "Se7en"
而不是《精灵鼠小弟》
instead of "Stuart Little"?
你被解雇了
You're fired.
背心给你
Here's the vest.
我被解雇的同时
While I was getting fired,
梅勒铁了心要让托比走上职业道路
Mellor was fired up to take Toby to the pros.
还有三周口袋妖怪热带大决斗就要开始了
The Pokémon Tropical Mega Battle begins in three weeks,
要想获得资格我们有很多工作要做
and we've got work to do to qualify.
热带大什么
Tropic Mega What?
这是个国际口袋妖怪比赛
It's an international Pokémon tournament
举办地在阳光明媚的火奴鲁鲁的希尔顿夏威夷度假村
held at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in sunny Honolulu.
你真想要托比少上一个月的课
You seriously want Toby to skip a month of school
去参加一个魔幻卡牌比赛
so he can play a fantasy card game?
我们不用离开一整个月
We don't have to go for the full month --
只用参加主要活动就行
just for the main events.
当然还有日本音乐剧
And, of course, Japanese musician/
兼集换式卡牌艺术家今国智章
trading card game artist Tomoaki Imakuni,
他会表演《Gunyagunya Gasu Gasu》
who will perform "Gunyagunya Gasu Gasu."
这是真的吗
Is this even real?
百分百是真的
It is 100% real.
我们只需要九千美元
All we need is $9,000
酒店 入场费 机票
for hotel, entrance fee, and plane fare.
我们会用你的里程 朱莉
We will be using your SkyMiles, Julie.
我宁愿当个孩子 学习
Well, I'd rather just be a kid and do school.
已经定了 不去
So it's settled. No.
别听她的 孩子
Don't listen to her, son.
她或许不信你 但我信
She may not believe in you, but I do.
别信
Well, don't!
我退了社团 好让你别想着去火奴鲁鲁了
I quit that club, so you can forget about Honolulu.
你退出了 为什么
You quit? Why?
因为你给我很大压力 一点都不好玩了
'Cause you put all this pressure on me, and it stopped being fun.
可是
But...
那是我们之间的活动啊
this was our thing.
之前是 直到你毁了以后
Yeah, it used to be -- till you ruined it.
多谢了
Thanks a lot.
没事 我
It's cool. I'm --
我知道怎么处理 我每天都跟小孩打交道
I know how to handle this. I deal with kids all day.
你不能像老师那样处理这个问题 瑞克
You can't handle this one like you're a teacher, Rick.
我们都知道你对他来说不只是老师
We both know that you're more than that to him.
至少 之前是的
At least...you were.
在失去我在录像店的第二份工作后
After losing my second job at the video store,
我的本职也岌岌可危
my actual job was looking rather shaky.
好了 各位 请冷静
Okay, okay, e-everyone, calm down, please.
我相信莱妮有合理的解释
I'm sure Lainey has a perfectly reasonable explanation
关于她为何给你们的孩子租R级电影
as to why she rented your children R-rated movies.
听着 你们的孩子是高中生
Look, your kids are in high school.
有没有我他们都会看R级电影的
They're gonna watch R-rated movies with or without me.
实际上 我给他们介绍了
In fact, I actually introduced them
一些世界上最棒的
to some of the world's greatest films
R级电影 比如《教父》
that happen to be rated R -- like "The Godfather."
年度最佳影片
Best Picture of the year.
还有《勇敢的心》
And "Braveheart."
充满历史意义也很有趣
Historical and entertaining.
还有《黑客帝国》
And "The Matrix."
他们飞檐走壁
They walk on walls.
我在课外也教育了他们
I educated them outside of the classroom.
所以我其实干得很好
So, really, I went above and beyond.
这是个完美的合理解释
And that is a perfectly reasonable explanation.
《艳舞♥女♥郎》有什么教育意义
So, how exactly is the movie "Showgirls" Educational?
它让你知道如果你不留在学校学习
That...shows you what will happen
后果会怎样
if you don't stay in school.
那《美国派》有什么教育价值
And what would you say is the educational value of "American Pie"?
我还没看 但可以假设
I haven't seen it, but one can only assume
讲的是唐·麦克莱恩
that it refers to the Don McLean song
关于那场空难的歌♥
about that tragic plane crash.
讲的是一个小孩把他的屌♥放进派里
It's about a kid who puts his in a pie.
什么
What?!
不
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表