剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
90年代的时候 我们最恐惧的事
Back in the '90s, there was nothing we all dreaded more
就是开家长会
than parent-teacher conferences.
我的教室里干扰因素太多了
My classroom was filled with distractions,
所以我一贯让自己期待少一点
so I always kept my expectations low.
汤姆最近表现不错
So, Tom's been doing really well,
过去一年里他成长了许多
and I have seen so much growth from him this past year.
至于今后嘛...
As far as a plan moving forward --
斯科特先生 你很想打鼓 对吧
Mr. Scott, you really want to play the drums, don't you?
去吧
Go ahead.
每个老师都有对付家长的办法
Each teacher had their own way to deal with parents.
梅勒教练采取的是强硬政策
Coach Mellor took a hard line.
我总算知道为什么艾瑞克核心力量差了
Now I know why Eric has no core strength.
不是他的问题 是基因太弱
It's not him, it's weak genes.
希望你俩跑圈能力能强点
Hopefully, you guys will be a little better at running laps.
而威尔玛采取的是减少对抗政策
Whereas Wilma took the path of least resistance.
凯伦是个乖孩子 学习上一直都有进步
Karen is a joy to have in class and making steady progress.
杰茜卡是个乖孩子
Jessica is a joy to have in class
学习上一直都有进步
and making steady progress.
洛根是个乖孩子
Logan is a joy to have in class
学习上一直都有进步
and making steady progress.
但这也是有代价的
But it did come at a cost...
但对开家长会这事
But no one took more pride
最自豪的是CB
in his parent-teacher conferences than CB.
他每次都倾尽全力
He really went all out.
你好 CB 还是我该说"你好呀"[夏威夷语]
Hey, CB. Or should I say, "Aloha."
你看懂主题了
You got the theme.
有谁不懂吗
Does anyone not?
是的 日安
Oui, oui! Bonjour!
约翰 快过来
Ah, John, please feel free
吃一点椰子虾吧
to help yourself to some coconut shrimp.
就像是一只普通的虾 在我嘴里
It's like a regular shrimp went on a tropical vacation
去热带旅行了
in my mouth.
再加上尤克里里的音乐
Plus this ukulele music.
你真是抓住了
You're really capturing the spirit
热带岛屿的精髓 约翰尼
of the islands there, Johnny.
谢谢[夏威夷语]
Mahalo.
还有《冲浪企鹅》的背景板
Oh, and last but not least --
以及好玩儿的道具可以拍照
the "Surf's up" backdrop with fun props for pictures.
拍照背景板 有点逊啊
Photo backdrop? That's a little lame.
成人真的会喜欢这些吗
Are adults really gonna go for that?
冲浪精神 勇敢向前 兄弟们
Whoa! Hang Ten, dudes!
校园时代
第二季 第十七集
那是九几年的3月25日
It was March 25th, 1990-something
格拉斯科特刚从
and Glascott had just returned
本州年度校长大会回来
from the state's annual principals' conference.
-早上好 -你好 约翰
- Good morning. ?- Oh, hey, John.
周末的宾州教育领袖会议如何
How was the Pennsylvania State Education Leadership Conference weekend?
宾教领会啊
Ah, the P-SELC.
两个狂野夜晚 一个狂野白天
It was two wild nights, a wild day,
还在哈里斯堡
and one calm morning
美丽的假日酒店度过的一个平静的早晨
at the beautiful Holiday Inn Express in Harrisburg.
我该去备课了
Well, I should go prepare for my first class.
你说得对 确实很疯狂
You're right, it does get crazy.
-我可没说 -入住过后
- Yeah, I didn't say anything about... - After checking in,
大家都去酒店的酒吧喝夏顿埃酒
we all met at the hotel bar for Chardonnay,
晚餐就吃的免费点心
made dinner out of the free hors d'oeuvres,
之后就跳进了室内游泳池
and then took a dive into the indoor swimming pool.
如果你懂我意思的话
If you know what I mean.
"你懂我意思"这句话
Usually, "If you know what I mean"
前面说的内容
is preceded by innuendo
一般来说应该是有趣的才对
that could possibly be taken as interesting.
我懂你的意思
I know what you mean.
-有说跟学校相关的事吗 -当然
- Any school-related stuff come up? ?- Absolutely.
有几场关于创新教育技巧的报告会
There were several presentations on innovative educational techniques --
自我评估 圆形教室
self grading, circular classrooms,
微软百科
Microsoft Encarta.
还有我的最爱 菜园
Oh, my favorite -- edible gardens.
-有人说"菜园" -对 学生可以
- Somebody say "Edible gardens"? - Yes, a school garden
在学校的园子里种菜
where the kids can grow their own healthy foods.
我一直等着这一天
I've been waiting for this day.
我该以身作则自己种菜
I shall set an example by growing my own food.
我就会成为大家期待的英雄
I'll be the hero we've all been waiting for.
学生也可以学习土壤中的化学物
And the kids can study the chemicals in the soil
以及光合作用
and photosynthesis.
我还有个关于稻草人的好主意
Oh, and I have a great idea for a scarecrow.
一个退休老兵在城里当警♥察♥
He's a veteran big city cop
而他"太老了干不动了"
who's grown "Too old for this"
所以搬回乡村享受宁静生活
so he moves to the country for a quieter life.
好了 大家对花♥园♥有不同的想法
Alright, so, we all want the garden for different reasons.
你好 布朗老师
Hey, Mr. Brown.
你好 鼬鼠
Hey, Weasel.
我在想 我爸今晚过来的时候
I was wondering, um, when my dad comes in tonight,
你能不能跳过"成绩太差"这部分
can you maybe skip the whole "Really bad grades" part
重点说"每天按时上课"这部分
and focus on the "Gets to class on time" part?
-但你总迟到 -对 这部分也跳过行吗
- But you're always late. - Yeah, could you skip that part, too?
鼬鼠 家长会的主要目的
Weasel, telling your dad about your progress
就是要告诉你♥爸♥你的情况
is kind of the whole point of the parent-teacher conference.
但他对于我上大学的事很激动
But he's so psyched about me going to college,
等他明白我不够聪明的时候
and, let's be real, he's gonna be super bummed
他一定会非常沮丧
when he realizes I'm not smart enough.
别这么说 你很聪明
Don't say that. You're smart.
你真的这么认为吗
You really think so?
上大学是有可能的 好吗
College is in the cards for you. Alright?
我会帮助你申请大学的
And I'm gonna help you through the application process.
有我帮你呢 兄弟
I got your back, buddy.
-谢谢您 布朗老师 -没关系
- Thanks, Mr. Brown. - Happy to help.
好了
Alright.
我要走了
I'm gonna peel off here
这几个菠萝戳得我胸疼
because these pineapples are poking me in the nips.
好的
That's cool.
那天晚些时候 家长会
Later that night, parent-teacher conferences
全面开展了
were in full swing,
意味着CB如鱼得水了
which meant CB was in his element.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
你好
Oh, aloha!
布朗老师
Mr. Brown.
我们还没见过 我是鼬鼠爸 格雷格
We haven't met before. I'm Weasel's dad, Greg.
很高兴认识你 叫我CB就行
Nice to meet you. You can call me CB.
进来吧 请坐
Come on in, take a seat.
我看他上次期中考试得了68分
So, I saw he got that 68 on the last midterm.
对 他这次考得不太好
Yeah, he normally does better than that.
应该是我的问题
Well, that could be on me.
考试前一晚 我用两张潘&泰勒的门票
The night before the test, I surprised him
给他当惊喜礼物
with two tickets to Penn & Teller,
我们在外面待到挺晚的
and, uh, we were out pretty late.
等等 潘&泰勒 讽刺魔术大♥师♥
Wait, Penn & Teller? The masters of sarcastic magic?
老天
Oh, man,
票务的人告诉我门票早卖♥♥光了
the Ticketmaster guy told me that those shows were sold out
我再哭也没用
and no amount of my tears would change it.
我是全球谱公♥司♥的活动策划
Well, I'm the event coordinator at the Spectrum,
所以我常能搞到各种票 白雪溜冰团
so I wind up getting all sorts of tickets -- Ice Capades,
大脚车拉力赛 极限运动会
monster truck rallies, X Games --
-你是说正在进行的极限运动会吗 -对
- The X Games happening right now? - ?Yeah.
你看了小轮街车之神加雷特·雷诺兹吗
Have you seen BMX Street god Garrett Reynolds?
你要是看了小轮街车之神加雷特·雷诺兹
If you've seen BMX Street god Garrett Reynolds,
我真的会杀了你
I will literally kill you.
滴滴 超级粉丝卡
Beep, beep! Super fan coming through.
-嘟 -你要我帮你拿几张票吗
- Honk! - ?Would you like me to get you some tickets?
咔 大本营联络格雷格
Kssh! "Uh, Earth to Greg.
CB很想要票
Uh, CB would love to get those tickets.
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表