剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
Why wouldn't I want that?
我说了 他是我的家伙
I told you, he's my guy.
我之前不确定那是
I just wasn't sure that that's a commitment
你想要承担的责任
that you wanted to take on.
是的
Well, it is.
这是我们的一部分
It's all part of us.
但我该尊重你的界限的
But I should have respected your boundaries
不该做我之前做的事
and not done what I did.
我知道你是为了托比好
I know that you were just doing what you thought was best for Toby.
当然 我会永远那么做
Of course. That's all I'll ever do,
我知道你也会永远那么做
and I know that's all you'd ever do.
我想我们只是需要更好地沟通
I think we just need to do a better job of communicating
这样我们才能一起合作
so we can do it together.
好的
I'd like that.
-确定吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Mm-hmm.
两位
Hey, guys.
那个
So, um...
有人邀请我去跟他们开沙滩车 我能去吗
Some kids just invited me to ride ATVs with them. Can I go?
沙滩车
ATVs?
不 那很危险 你可能...
No, those things are very dangerous. You could...
你怎么看 瑞克
What do you think, Rick?
托比 听上去很好玩
Well, Toblerone, that sounds super fun.
但我有个更好玩的主意
But I have an idea that's even more fun
并且不怎么致命
and not nearly as deadly.
听上去不错
Ooh! I like the sounds of that.
就这样 教练和朱莉达成一致
Like that, Coach and Julie had come to an understanding.
但对我来说 我还欠一个人道歉
But as for me, I still owed someone an apology.
听着
Look.
我为一切感到抱歉
I'm so sorry. For everything.
这算是个开始
That's a start.
事实是
The truth is...
我很嫉妒你
I was jealous of you.
这太明显了 没什么值得称赞的
That's a gimme. No credit for that.
只是作为摇滚明星是我的重要组成部分
It's just that being the rock star is a big part of who I am,
当你突然冲进来
and then when you just swooped in...
抱歉
Sorry.
我向你求助的时候 你很好心地帮了我
When I asked for your help, which you so kindly provided...
这才像样
Back on track.
你唱得很轻松
You did it so effortlessly,
我感到很不安
and I just felt totally insecure.
我是音乐老师 那是我擅长的领域
I mean, I'm the music teacher. That's my area.
但我不该对你发气
But I shouldn't have taken it out on you.
莱妮 你没什么可感到不安的
Lainey, you have nothing to feel insecure about.
我上了六年大学才成了老师
It took me six years of college to become a teacher,
据我所知
and from what I hear,
你几乎没有任何训练
you just walked in with barely any training
就成了这所学校里最优秀的老师之一
to be one of the best teachers here at this school.
谢谢你 威尔玛
Thank you, Wilma.
我懂你的嫉妒
And I get the jealousy thing.
我不知道如果你进来
I mean, I don't know how I'd react
解开了量子引力理论 我会作何反应
if you came in here and solved the Quantum Theory of Gravity.
这就不必担心了
Yeah, I don't think we have to worry about that.
我说嘿
And I say hey, yeah, yeah
放下你的防备 承认你的不安
Letting your guard down and admitting your insecurities
有时会很可怕
can be scary.
你常常担心别人对你的看法
You often worry what people will think of you.
这是怎么呢
What's going on?
但如果你对你最爱的人坦诚相待的话
But if you're honest and open with the ones you love most,
你会发现他们对你的支持
you'll find that they offer more support
将超出你想象
than you could have ever imagined.
掌声有请威廉佩恩学院音乐部老大
Give it up for the head of William Penn's music department,
莱妮·刘易斯
Lainey Lewis!
来吧 摇滚明星 该你表演了
Come on, rock star! You take it!
我说嘿
And I say hey, yeah, yeah
突然间 生活里最困难的事似乎也不可怕了
And suddenly, the hardest things in life don't seem so scary,
因为你身边有好搭档
because you've got a great partner by your side
帮你渡过难关
to help you get through it all.
杰夫·戈登领先了
Jeff Gordon takes the lead!
梅勒队长 我该怎么欧
Crew Chief Mellor, what's my next move?
把油门踩到底 赶紧的 电池快没了
Floor it! And do it now 'cause the battery's about to die!
好样的
Yeah, baby!
我说嘿
I said hey
我发自肺腑的尖叫
Scream from the top of my lungs
这是怎么呢
What's going on?
托比 你怎么闭着眼睛
Toby, why are your eyes closed?
这样更好玩
I'm making it more fun.
没那么好玩 睁开一只眼 快
Not that fun! Open one of them! Come on!
校车 校车
Bus! Bus!
要撞到校车了
Bus!
谢谢你的午餐 教练
Thanks for lunch, Coach.
客气 现在我们知道这车可以开过得来速了
No problem. Now we know this bucket'll fit in the drive-thru.
我想让你知道你可以穿过任何界线
I want you to know that you can push through any boundary.
今天你证明了你可以
I think today, you've proved that you will.
我从来没有父亲 托比
I never really had a dad, Toby.
我爸总是在旅行
My old man was always traveling.
我记得有一次 他...
I remember one time, he ca...
托比
Toby?
托比 托比
Toby! Toby!
抱歉 教练
Sorry, Coach!
没事 教练 我会跟上的
Don't worry, Coach! I'll catch up!
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表