剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
Gina's dad permanently revoked our school's discount
在他们金考快印店印刷横幅的折扣
on all banner printings from Kinko's.
橄榄球运动员只能上阵
So I guess the football players will be taking the field
在空旷的球场上比赛了
running through nothing!
这就不太好了
It's hard to cheer for that
因为你能一直看到他们
'cause you can see them the whole time.
杰茜卡和玛妮
And Jessica and Marni
都退出了学校音乐剧
both dropped out of the school musical
还带上了其他所有女生
and took all the other girls with them
团结一致针对吉娜
to show solidarity against Gina!
现在只剩男生没有女生了吗
Now it's just "Guys"? No "Dolls"?
抱歉打搅 但我想你应该知道
Sorry to interrupt, but I thought you should know
我刚成功镇♥压♥了食堂里的一次食物大战
I was just able to subdue a colossal food fight in the cafeteria.
发生了什么
What happened?
我只知道因为小指帮的解散
All I really know is what with The Pinkies disbanding,
学生们觉得没必要遵守社会准则
the students feel no need to abide by the rules of society.
别担心 我会去打扫干净
Don't worry. I'll clean it up.
不过在外要小心点
Just be careful out there!
天 比我想的还要糟糕
Oh, my God, it's even worse than I thought!
我能处理 好吗
I can fix this, alright?
我们还没对女生使用木偶
We haven't even tried puppets yet with the girls.
如你所知 那是解决冲突的终极工具
And as you know, that is the ultimate conflict resolution tool.
你无权进入我的木偶抽屉
You do not have the authority to go into my puppet drawer!
天 一想到这一切本可以
Oh, God, and to think this could all have been solved
用一个竞争派对的谣言就能解决掉
with a rumor about a competing party!
我一直就是这个意思
That is what I've been saying!
是吗
You have?
我明白了
I see.
莱妮·刘易斯 你现在是
Lainey Lewis, you are now
威廉佩恩学院的新临时校长
the new Interim Principal of William Penn.
干得漂亮
?Well, well done.
我想你得偿所愿了
Guess you've got everything you ever wanted.
-什么 -你从第一天起就觊觎我的工作
- What? - ?Yeah, you've been gunning for my job since Day One.
今天就是第一天
This is Day One.
你耍手段 你用计
You've angled and you've played,
知道吗
and you know what?
你跟那些小指帮女生毫无两样
You are just like those Pinkie girls.
你就是小指帮老师
You are a Pinkie teacher.
再见
So, bye-e.
CB对我冷眼相待
As CB was giving me the cold shoulder,
梅勒在为他和莱斯利的对决热身
Mellor was warming up for his one-on-one game with Leslie.
瑞克 比赛时间到
Alright, Rick. It's game time.
莱斯利还没到 但等他到了后
Leslie hasn't arrived yet, but when he does,
我将给他
I am prepared to give him
自从MTV台93年版的
the worst basketball-related beat-down
"Rock Jock B-Ball Jam"之后
since the Jocks defeated the Rocks
篮球圈里最惨痛的失利
in MTV's "Rock Jock B-Ball Jam '93."
你怎么知道这个
Why do you even know that?
那次事件完美融合了
That event was the perfect confluence
我对篮球的热爱和我对乌克尔的鄙视
of my love for basketball and my disdain for Urkel
以及他卑鄙拒绝承认他有那么做过
and his abject refusal to admit that he did "Do that."
瑞克 准备好比赛了
Hey, Rick. Ready to hoop it up.
其他人呢
Where are the rest of the guys?
其他八个人都跑了
The rest of the eight guys flaked.
我不知道我为什么坚持要邀请那八人
I don't know why I keep inviting those eight guys.
他们总是玩消失
They always flake.
他们是我认识的最爱失踪的八个人
They're the flakiest eight guys I know.
-对吗 威尔玛 -别把我牵扯进你的装怪把戏里
- Right, Wilma? - ?Don't involve me in your weirdness.
既然只有你和我
Well, since it's just you and I,
要不要来场一对一比赛
what do you say we go one-on-one?
好啊
Uh, yeah, sure.
给我点时间拉伸
Just give me a minute to stretch.
好
Alright!
我的计划进展得非常顺利
My plan is going off like clockwork.
朱莉会在比赛中途到场
Julie will arrive in the middle of the game
看到我碾压莱斯利
and see me dominating Leslie,
那画面会印在她的脑海里
and that image will be seared into her brain.
莱斯利 一个哭鼻子的输家
Leslie, a sniveling loser,
像胎儿一样蜷缩在体育馆地上
curled up in the fetal position on the gym floor
而我站在他身上
while I stand over him
像是神话中的篮球牛头人一样
like a mythical basketball Minotaur,
半人半牛
half man, half bull!
冠军一般
All champion!
-我准备好了 -该比赛了
- Alright, I'm ready. - Ah, time to play.
为了区分 我们采用光膀子对穿衣服的模式
Now, so we know who's on whose team, let's go shirts and skins.
瑞克 你穿衣服
Rick, you're shirts.
也就是说莱斯利 你光膀子
I guess that makes you skins, Leslie.
脱掉你的上衣 大哥
Pop that top, big boy!
谁是哪队的显而易见 威尔玛
It's pretty clear what the teams are, Wilma.
开始吧
Let's do this!
教练的一对一比赛消息被传开
Word spread of Coach's heated one-on-one game.
很快 就坐满了观众
And soon enough, there was a full house watching,
梅勒碾压莱斯利
as Mellor dominated Leslie.
暂停
Time!
朱莉 真是惊喜啊
Julie, what a nice surprise.
你叫我来的
You asked me to come here.
你在和莱斯利一对一比赛吗
Are you playing one-on-one against Leslie?
是的 玩玩而已
Yeah, just for fun.
我15分 他6分
I mean, I'm the 15 and he's the 6,
我领先很多
so I'm winning by a lot.
要不你去一边享受我们的比赛吧
Why don't you sit down and enjoy the game?
-好 -比赛重新开始
- Sure. - ?Time back in!
既然我已经大幅领先了
Since I've been running away with this,
我就手下留情一点 从现在开始
I'll go a little easier on you, starting about now.
汤姆噎着了
Tom's choking!
我来 有我在呢
I gotcha. I gotcha.
我的天 莱斯利
Oh, my God, Leslie!
你救了他一命
You saved his life!
别忘了比分
Let's not forget the score.
18比6
It's 18-6.
你看到莱斯利做了什么吗 真是不可思议
Did you see what Leslie did? Can you believe it?
他偷走了我的风头
Yeah, he stole my thunder.
汤姆·斯科特刚才差点噎死
Tom Scott was choking.
是啊 他也是罪人之一
Yeah, well, he's partially to blame, too.
瑞克 你是妒忌莱斯利吗
Rick, are you jealous of Leslie?
我当然妒忌了
Of course I'm jealous.
有一道西班牙海鲜饭以他命名 该死
He's got a paella named after him, for God's sake!
而我只是一个无聊的男人
I'm just some boring routine guy
让你留在家里 洗运动衣
who makes you stay at home and wash gym clothes.
你值得那份工作 和他一起相处
You deserve that job and to spend all your time with him.
-瑞克 -别
- Rick. - ?Don't.
是真的 我们一成不变
And it's true. We are stuck in a rut.
或许跟莱斯利共事
Maybe going to work with Leslie
是改变现状的最好办法
is the best way to get out of it.
在指责我是贱女孩之后
After calling me out as a mean girl,
CB打算用他自己的贱女孩招数来报复我
CB was going to get back at me by pulling a mean girl move of his own.
不好意思 这个派对仅向受邀者开放
Oh, I'm sorry. This party is invite-only.
什么派对 这里是教师休息室
What party? This is the teachers' lounge.
还有气球和奶酪盘
With balloons and a cheese plate.
-不 -所以显然是派对
- No. - ?Yeah, so clearly a party.
有黄奶酪和白奶酪
The cheese choice is yellow or white.
以及丽兹饼干和破碎的丽兹饼干
With either Ritz crackers or broken Ritz crackers.
再说一次 如果你没有收到邀请
And again, if you don't have a party invite,
你就只能离开
you're gonna have to skedaddle
因为这是独家私人活动
'cause this is an exclusive private event.
我懂你在做什么了
Okay, I see what you're doing.
天 真是风水轮流转 轮到我被排挤了
Gosh, the tables have certainly been turned on me.
我的天
Oh, my God!
一个给我以及我完美对称的脚举办的派对
A party for me and my new perfectly symmetrical feet?!
莱妮 事情进展如何
So, Lainey, how'd everything go?
很好 小指帮问题解决了
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表