剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
I say...
停下
Stop. Hey.
你声音太大了
That got real loud right there.
是吗
Oh, did it?
天啊 抱歉
Oh, my God. Sorry.
我肯定是不小心碰到了
I must have hit it by accident.
再来一遍 威尔玛
Let's go again, Wilma.
好
Okay.
我说
And I say
我说嘿
I said hey
莱妮
U-Uh, Lainey?
你怎么弹那么快
Why are you speeding up like that?
我以为你能跟上
Uh, I thought you could keep up.
再来一遍 抱歉
Let's try it again. Sorry.
我说
And I say
我说嘿
I said hey
这是怎么呢
What's going on?
到底怎么回事 莱妮
What is going on, Lainey?
我在即兴演奏
I'm just trying to jam, man.
我们能去走廊开创意会议吗
Can we please have a creative meeting in the hallway?
讲真 你到底是什么毛病
Okay, seriously, what's your problem?
唱歌♥本应该属于我
Singing is supposed to be my thing.
-什么 -已经有科学了
- What? - You already have science,
但现在你还要来夺走我的东西
but now you had to go and take my thing, too!
我没有想要夺走你的东西
I wasn't trying to take your thing.
唱歌♥又不属于你
You don't own singing.
但在这里就是
But I do here.
直到你愚蠢的天籁之音偷走了我的雷声
Until your dumb, beautiful voice stole my thunder.
所以现在雷声也是你的
So, now you own thunder, too?
可能啊 你又说不准
I could own thunder. You don't know.
我没空跟你吵这个
Look, I don't have time for this.
我只是想帮朋友
I was just trying to help out a friend,
但如果你要像小孩一样 我很乐意
but if you're gonna act like a child, I am more than happy
带着我愚蠢的天籁之音回家
to take my dumb, beautiful voice and go home.
我让我和威尔玛之间的关系恶化
I had only created more friction with Wilma.
与此同时 格拉斯科特想要解决梅勒和朱莉的矛盾
Meanwhile, Glascott was trying to solve Mellor and Julie's conflict.
各位 我们得想办法解决
Okay, guys, we gotta figure this out.
你们不能在学生面前吵架
I can't have you fighting in front of the students.
不吵架 朱莉不会允许
Yeah, no fighting. Julie won't allow it.
滚 兰博
Get bent, Rambo.
显然你们的情况压力变得越来越大
It's obvious your situation is made more stressful
因为你们俩扮演太多角色
because you two play too many roles...
教练 护士
Coach, nurse,
姑妈 跟姑妈交往的男人
aunt, man-dating-aunt,
法定监护人 跟法定监护人交往的男人
legal guardian, man-dating-legal-guardian.
太多了
It's a lot.
就像我海报上那句有说服力的话一样
And like my poster so eloquently states,
很难戴多顶帽子[很难做多项工作]
"It's hard to wear a lot of hats."
上面写的是 坚持住
That says, "Hang in there!"
该死 本来应该是一个人
Damn it! That's supposed to be a poster of a man
试图平衡他头上很多帽子的海报
trying to balance a bunch of hats on his head.
完美诠释了这个情况
It was perfect for this situation.
玛莎
Martha.
请不要到我办公室来换海报
Please stop coming into my office and changing my posters.
抱歉 你想说什么 约翰
I'm sorry. What is your point, John?
我想说的是我的身份也很多
What I'm saying is I wear a lot of hats, too.
校长 朋友 辅♥导♥员
Principal, friend, counselor.
我所有的"帽子"想帮助你们的所有"帽子"
And all of my hats would like to help all of your hats.
作为我的校长
Well, as my principal,
你能叫护士别把托比
can you tell the nurse to stop treating Toby
当做鸟骨瓷娃娃对待吗
like a china doll with bird bones?
作为我的朋友 你能叫我男友
And as my friend, can you tell my boyfriend
别把托比变成一个迷你史蒂文·西格尔吗
to stop trying to turn Toby into a mini Steven Seagal?
听着 我听到的是
Look, guys, what I'm hearing is
你们都希望托比能得到最好的帮助
that you both want what's best for Toby.
-是的 -当然
- Yes. - Of course.
我也是这么想的
That's what I thought.
-通过帮助他准备 -通过保证他
- By helping him to prepare... - By trying to keep him safe...
在生活中将遇到的所有挑战里的安全
...for all the challenges he'll face in life.
他将在生活里遇到的所有危险
...from all the dangers he'll face in life.
这种争论我听得多了
You know, I hear arguments like this all the time.
-当我在应对家长的时候 -家长
- When I'm dealing with parents. - Parents?
对该怎么抚养孩子
Parents with very different opinions
有着不同看法的家长
on how a child should be raised.
家长一词不太适用于我
Well, the P-word doesn't really apply to me,
因为朱莉说得很清楚
since Julie's made it very clear
她是家长 我不是
that she's the parent and I'm not.
瑞克 你说得好像你被彻底推开了一样
Rick, you act like you're completely shut out.
你完全有参与到托比的生活里
You're totally involved in Toby's life.
当然 开车带他转 给他做午餐
Sure. Driving him around, making his lunch,
帮他做作业
helping him with his homework.
我基本上就是个超级保姆
I'm basically a super-jacked nanny,
似乎我永远都只能这样
and it seems to me that's all I'll ever be.
抱歉 朱莉 我不知道该说什么
I'm sorry, Julie. I don't know what to say.
但或许那张海报知道
But maybe that poster does.
似乎玛莎知道我的墙上该放什么
Seems Martha knew exactly what belonged on my wall.
自从我对威尔玛发火后已经过去了一天
It had been a day since I snapped on Wilma,
我需要一些独处时间
and I needed some alone time.
但CB不打算满足我
But CB wasn't gonna let me have it.
嗨 莱妮
Hi, Lainey.
他能看出事情不对劲
He could tell something was wrong,
所以他决定让我高兴起来
so he tried to cheer me up
给我展示他一直在炫耀的
by showing off some of those breakdancing skills
机械舞
he had been bragging about.
尽管我完全不感兴趣 但他还是坚持跳
Despite my lack of enthusiasm, he just kept on trying.
拜托 莱妮
Oh, come on, Lainey.
刚才是我最棒的动作
That was my money move right there.
抱歉 我只是在度过我最惨的一天
I'm sorry. I'm just kind of having the worst day ever.
这么严重 怎么了
That's intense. What's wrong?
威尔玛唱歌♥比我好听
Wilma's a better singer than me.
这就是你最惨的一天
That's the worst day ever?
你不懂 组过乐队的人是我
You don't get it. I'm the one who had a band.
为特伦斯·特伦特·达比做暖场嘉宾的也是我
I'm the one who once opened for Terence Trent D'Arby.
我应该是最好的
I should be the best.
听着 就因为威尔玛唱歌♥好听
Look, just 'cause Wilma's a great singer
不代表你唱得不好
doesn't make you any less of a great singer.
我知道 但她唱得真的很好
I know, but she's so good. It's like...
好 似乎你有两个选择
Okay, seems like you have two choices right here.
你可以要么嫉妒或小气
You can either be jealous or petty...
那我选嫉妒吧
Oh. Well, I guess I'd go with jealous.
不 那不是选项
No, that wasn't the choice.
-那两个都属于第一个选择 -那第二个选择是什么
- Those were both in the first choice. - What's the second choice?
你可以翻篇这事
You can get over all this stuff,
向威尔玛道歉 继续你们良好的友谊
apologize to Wilma, and continue with your great friendship.
-谢了 CB -客气
- Thanks, CB. - No problem.
擦亮你的口哨 你一定很生我的气
Polishing your whistles. You must really be mad at me.
擦亮它们能让我心静下来
Yeah, well, polishing them does soothe me.
从某种程度上来说 这些口哨就是我的孩子
In a way, these whistles are the only children I'll ever have, so...
瑞克 拜托
Rick, come on.
我不明白你为什么要把我赶出托比的生活
I don't understand why you're shutting me out of Toby's life.
我没有赶你
I'm not trying to shut you out.
只是做家长
It's just that this whole parenting thing
对我来说是全新的 压得我喘不过气
is new and overwhelming for me,
我总是害怕我会搞砸
and I am constantly scared that I'm gonna screw it up.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
朱莉 你是个好妈妈 托比有你很幸运
Julie, you're an amazing mom. Toby is so lucky to have you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你也不用一个人扛着
And you don't have to do this alone.
我只是没有意识到
I...just didn't realize that you wanted to be
你这么想参与到托比的生活中
such an active part of Toby's life.
为什么会不想
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表