剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
90年代的时候 相亲主题的电视节目
Back in the '90s, dating-themed TV game shows
达到了前所未有的高度
hit a peak like never before.
诸如《Blind Date》《Studs》
Shows like "Blind Date," "Studs,"
《Personals》这样的节目统治了电视
"Personals" Ruled the airwaves --
下次你自己买♥♥单
至少在午夜到凌晨两点之间
at least between midnight and 2:00 a.M.
但是最火的莫过于《万里挑一》
But the king of them all was the monster hit "Singled Out,"
该节目最忠实的粉丝
and there was no bigger fan of the show
就是我们的校长格拉斯科特
than our own Principal Glascott.
好了 各位 我有关于情人节的重大消息
Alright, everybody. I've got big Valentine's Day news.
我们要上演自己版本的《万里挑一》
We are gonna put on our own version of "Singled Out."
那个MTV的相亲节目
That MTV dating show?
没错
Exactly.
我们老师作为参赛者
With us teachers as the contestants.
目的是慈善 学生们会很喜欢的
It'll be for charity, and the students will love it.
巴里情人节要来
Oh, Barry's coming for Valentine's Day.
他肯定想参加
I'm pretty sure he'll want to play
因为他特别好胜
'cause he's super competitive.
往往不太健康
It's often unhealthy.
出于骑士精神
In a supreme act of chivalry,
我认为我亲爱的朱莉必须退出
I say my love Julie must bow out of this.
十多个男人追求她会让她不舒服
The idea of dozens of men vying for her hand sickens her.
我不介意
I'm fine with it.
故作勇敢 但其实内心已经崩溃
Trying to be so brave, but it's tearing her up inside.
没有
It's not.
爱情要求我让朱莉退出这比赛
Love demands that I remove Julie from this contest.
为了她的心智健康
For her sanity.
你需要我做什么都可以 约翰
I am good with whatever you need me to do, John,
瑞克也没意见
and Rick's fine with it, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想我们的威尔玛·豪威尔
And I thought that our own Wilma Howell
来担当我们的单身女子
would serve as our bachelorette.
你 从50个单身汉里挑选 太棒了
You? Selecting from 50 bachelors? Yowza!
不 算了
No. Pass.
空气里有喜欢威尔玛的爱情气息吗
Is there romance in the air for Wilma?
这尴尬死了而且出格
This is weird and out of bounds.
会很好玩的 来参加吧
It'll be fun. Just do it.
-不要 -求你了
- Yeah, no. - ?Please.
-不不 -来嘛
- No, no, no. - ?Do it.
-不 -拜托
- No. - ?Come on.
行 如果你能停下的话
Fine. If it'll end this.
好 她很喜欢
Alright. She loves it. Okay.
至于威廉·佩恩学院的
And for William Penn's
活泼的前《玩伴》密友 詹妮·麦卡锡
saucy former Playmate sidekick, Jenny McCarthy?
选择显而易见
Choice is pretty obvious.
莉茲·弗莱明
Liz Flemming.
莉茲在纽约州北部遛狗
Oh, Liz is actually in Upstate New York showing her dogs --
不是比赛 就是带着狗转
not competitively, just around.
好 那我想我们可以用莱妮
Oh, okay. Well, I guess we could use Lainey.
所以我是第二选择吗
Oh, so, I'm second choice?
你想要这职位还是
Do you want the job, or...?
-我愿意 -很好
- No, I'll do it. - Great.
那就只剩下主持人位置了
So, that only leaves selecting the host.
我们需要一个镜头感十足 富有魅力
We need someone that is camera-ready, charismatic,
在观众面前不怯场的人
really comfortable in front of a crowd.
强尼·阿特金斯怎么样
How about Johnny Atkins?
好啊 我的巨大突破
Yes! My big break!
好莱坞 我来了
Hollywood, here I come.
真是个好主意 CB 让强尼来主持
Hey, what a great idea, CB, to have Johnny do it.
那我们就安排好了
So, I guess we're all set, then, right?
强尼 我有个问题
Oh, Johnny, I have one question.
你有自己的竞技节目麦克风吗
Do you have your own game-show microphone?
没有
Uh, no.
真可惜 因为我有
Oh, that's too bad, because... I do!
校园时代
第二季 第十四集
那是九几年的2月12日
It was February 12th, 1990-something,
距离我发现CB对我的感觉
and it had been a week since I'd found out
不只是友谊已经过去一周了
CB had more-than-friend feelings for me,
这让我有点心神不安
which had me feeling a little uneasy.
你为什么像塞巴斯蒂安一样
Why are you crab-walking
在食堂横着走
around the cafeteria like you're Sebastian?
我在躲CB 要不是你跟我说他喜欢我
I'm trying to avoid CB, which I wouldn't have to do
我也不必这么做
if you hadn't told me he has a crush on me.
我有吗
I did?
格兰杰先生
What Mr. Granger said
在他偷办公用品时说的话是真的
while he was stealing office supplies is true --
我不擅长保密
I am no good at keeping secrets.
看 我又说漏嘴了
See? I just did it again.
我只是不想伤害CB的感情
I just don't want to hurt CB's feelings.
但我想鉴于他不知道我知道
But I guess since he doesn't know that I know,
我只需要假装淡定 一切就会正常
all I have to do is play it cool, and everything will be normal.
莱妮
Hey, Lainey.
莱妮
?Ooh, Lainey.
你伤了我的心
You broke my heart.
什么 我都不知道啊
What?! I didn't even know!
就算我伤了你的心 我也不是故意的
Uh, I-if I did, I didn't do it on purpose.
没事 只是个饼干而已
It's okay. It's just a cookie.
是啊 当然了
Right. Obviously. Duh.
真
That's --
真有意思 真是个好玩的饼干
That's funny. That's a funny cookie.
情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's Day.
你还好吗
Um, are you okay?
-你有点古怪 -我吗 没有啊
- You're acting weird. - ?Me? No.
总之 谢谢你的友谊礼物饼干
Anyway, thank you for the nice cookie friend gift.
淡定和正常 都做到了
Cool and normal -- check and check.
你闭嘴
You be quiet.
我只是没做好准备
I just wasn't prepared.
但现在我的行为举止可以正常了
But now I can just behave the same as normal,
我们的友谊不会改变
and our friendship won't change.
因为这信息位于你大脑的前额皮质
Since that knowledge is in the prefrontal cortex of your brain,
你将不能在假装你不知道的情况下做事
you will not be able to behave as if you didn't know.
-这是科学 -是吗
- It's science. - ?Yeah?
我对你所说的这个"科学"表示怀疑
Well, I have my doubts about this "Science" You speak of.
-你不能质疑科学 -我当然可以
- You can't doubt science. - Oh, I doubt it, alright.
我全方位质疑
I doubt it all over.
我会证明你的科学是错的
I will prove your science wrong.
那就来吧 科学会灭了你
Then the challenge is on! Science is gonna waste ya!
你有点可怕
You get a little scary.
你想对着科学干 就是和我作对
You come for science, you come for me.
随着我和威尔玛之间的决斗打响
As the challenge was on between Wilma and me,
格拉斯科特也遇到了挫折
Glascott was getting some pushback of his own.
关于竞技节目主持人的着装
So, game show host-wise,
我在考虑走现代理查德·道森风
I was thinking of going with a modern Richard Dawson vibe.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
我觉得没人会在意的
I think no kids will be paying attention.
我得走了
Uhp, gotta go.
谢谢参与我们的游戏
Well, thanks for playing our game!
菲丽西亚感觉好点了吗
Felicia feeling any better?
她很好
She's doing just great.
你为什么会觉得她不好
What makes you think she's not?
她没去上体育课
She missed PE.
真奇怪 菲丽西亚喜欢体育课
Oh, that's weird. Felicia loves PE.
这是她因为医疗原因第五次缺课了
This is the fifth class she's missed for medical reasons.
-我不知道她生病了 -你怎么会不知道
- I didn't know she was sick. - How could you not?
你在她请假条上签了字
You're the one who signed all her excuse notes.
这看着是像我的手写 不过不知为何更好看
This does look like my handwriting, but somehow better.
伪造签名 往往是犯罪人生的第一步
Forging signatures, often the first step in a life of crime --
或者简单秘书工作的第一步
or light secretarial work.
我喜欢她一笔穿过了"Glascott"里的T
I love how she crosses the T's in "Glascott" With one line
然后在下面弯曲
and then curls it under.
大胆却优雅
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表