剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
你能跟他们说我脚崴了
Can you tell them I sprained my ankle
不能再玩吗
and I can't play anymore?
如果你是我最爱的学生我会的
I would if you were my favorite,
但现在你不是了
but now you're not,
尽管我们都知道你是的
even though we both know you are.
尽量别死
Try not to die.
各位
H-Hey, guys.
听着 我说了一些话
Listen, some things were said,
屁是用来吃的
farts were offered to be eaten,
但我们没事
but we're good.
对吗
Right?
搞什么 瑞克
What the hell, Rick?!
你就在一旁看着
How do you just stand there
让一群打手欺负他吗
and let a bunch of goons gang up on the boy?
因为有规定
Because there's a policy that says
老师不能和家长交往
teachers can't date parents,
现在你是朱莉妈妈了
and now that you're Mom Julie,
我得继续做回瑞克教练
I gotta go back to being Coach Rick only.
你不能这样
You can't go back.
听着 托比从来没有过父亲
Look, Toby has never had a dad.
他崇拜你
He idolizes you.
也许我可以做他的 体育爸爸
Maybe I could be his... Gym Dad?
没这回事
That's not a thing.
这里有
It is in here.
就因为你指着你的心
Just 'cause you softly point to your heart
不代表它突然就有了意义
doesn't mean it suddenly makes sense.
但这里
But it does...
就是有
in here.
我这里说你是个混♥蛋♥
Well, in here, it says that you're a jerk
把愚蠢的政策放在我们之上
for putting some stupid policy above us.
没有政策比你更重要
No policy is more important than you.
除了坦诚 因为那是最棒的政策
Except for honesty, because that's the best policy --
该死 瑞克 你真逊
Ah, damn it, Rick, you suck!
但朱莉姑妈不是唯一一个难过的家长
But Aunt Julie wasn't the only parent who was upset.
大家听我说
Everyone, please.
似乎
It seems to me
你们中有些人不太高兴
that some of you may have an issue
我们给你们的孩子
with the fact that we showed your children
看了一部具有教育意义的纪录片
an educational documentary that was actually
错误被列为了R级
a falsely marketed R-rated horror film.
我们都不高兴
All of us definitely have issues with it.
你在想什么 他们只是孩子
What were you thinking? They're just children.
我的瘦高儿子
I've got a gangly teenage boy
拒绝睡觉
who refuses to go to sleep ever again.
我的婚姻受不了这样的考验
My marriage can't survive that.
亚伦拒绝和我分开
Aaron refuses to leave my side,
包括他上厕所的时候
even when he goes to the bathroom.
我根本没睡觉
And I didn't sleep a wink.
莱妮
Lainey?
你是老师 到我们这边来
You're a teacher! Get over here to our side!
没门儿 多亏你们 我现在害怕墙了
No way! Thanks to you, I'm scared of walls now.
墙
Walls.
看看周围 到处都是墙
Look around. They are everywhere.
我们犯了错
Look, we made a mistake.
我们要怎么弥补
How can we make it right?
把我们受惊的孩子
By turning our scared children
变回我们熟知且疼爱的
back into the disrespectful teenage jerks
无礼混♥蛋♥
we know and love.
-谢谢 谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. Thank you. - Thank you.
我得说 看着别的老师陷入麻烦挺有意思的
Gotta say, it's fun to see other teachers in trouble who aren't me.
约翰 我能和你谈谈吗 很紧急
John, can I talk to you for a second? It's urgent.
你上次说紧急的时候
Last time you said it was urgent,
你只想给我展示你能跳多高
you just wanted to show me how high you could jump.
这跟我能跳多高无关
Well, it's not about how high I can jump,
当然我们都知道那是非人类的
which we both know is inhuman.
我是来谈过时的学校政策
This is about the outdated school policy
规定老师不能和家长交往
that says that teachers can't date parents.
过时
Outdated?
我拒绝接受愚蠢的威廉·佩恩
I refuse to accept that back in stupid Colonial times,
在殖民时代发表的愚蠢宣言
stupid William Penn made some stupid declaration
我现在还得遵守
I still have to follow.
他到底做了什么
The hell did that guy ever do, anyway?
建立了宾州
Founded Pennsylvania.
然后呢
And?
我说明下 这是我的政策
Just to be clear, it's my policy.
你的政策
This is your policy?
为了拉里·伯德性感的小胡子
Oh, for the love of Larry Bird's sweet, sexy mustache!
这消息太棒了
This is great news!
朱莉姑妈刚得到了完全监护权 现在她成了朱莉妈妈
Aunt Julie just got full custody, and now she's Mom Julie.
这对他们很好 但对你来说不是
It's great for them, but not for you.
你说了 这只是你个人的政策
Like you said, it's just your personal policy.
但是这政策仍然有效
But the policy still stands.
我拒绝你的政策 所以没事了
Well, I reject your policy, so we're all good.
你不能拒绝我的政策 我设立它是有原因的
You just can't reject my policy. I made it for a reason.
行 那我就定我自己的政策
Fine. Then I'll make my own policy
规定你的政策不重要
that says that your policy doesn't matter.
你不能定政策 管事的是我
You can't just make policies. I'm the one in charge.
意味着我才能制定政策
That means I'm the policy guy.
根据我的政策不是这样的 我才是制定政策的人
Not according to my policy, where I make the policies.
政策不是这样操作的 你很清楚
That's not how policies work, and you know it.
我刚定了个新政策 规定
Well, I just made a new policy that says
你没种而且不够朋友
you're being both a weenie and a bad friend!
这政策太伤人了
That is a hurtful policy.
我一辈子 都有一条严格政策
My whole life, I've had a strict policy
永远支持他人
to always be there for people.
所以我才是你的最爱
That's why I'm your favorite.
过去时了 我的新政策规定我收回我的话
Were. I got a new policy saying I take it back.
别制定你会后悔的政策 瑞克
Don't make policies you'll regret, Rick,
因为一旦你定了 就没有回头路了
because once you make 'em, there's no going back.
政策就是这样的
That's how policies work.
不敢相信你会阻止我拥有幸福
I can't believe you'd stand in the way of me being happy.
我本来终于幸福了
I was finally happy.
瑞克
Rick...
不 你太够朋友了
No. Some friend you are.
在"《女巫布莱尔》项目"余波后
After the fallout from "The Blair Witch Project,"
CB想证明那只是部愚蠢的电影
CB got the idea to prove it was just a silly movie.
我害怕闭上眼
I'm scared to close my eyes.
我害怕睁开
I'm scared to open them.
我不知道该怎么处理我的眼睛 我好害怕
I don't know what to do with my eyes. I'm so scared.
我只想给大家道歉
I just want to apologize to everyone.
汤姆 亚伦 维诺尼卡 对不起
I'm so sorry to Tom and Aaron and Veronica.
但最糟糕的是
But the worst thing of all...
这一切都不是真的
is that none of this is real.
电影
Ta-da! Movies!
你把我的戏份都删了
You cut all my damn lines.
没效果
They didn't play.
孩子们
Hey, kids!
看到了吧
And there you have it.
你们都怕一部人人都能拍的电影
You're all scared of a silly movie that anyone can make.
这电影或许是假的
Well, the movie may be fake,
但我的噩梦是真的
but my nightmares are still very real.
是的 我还是怕女巫
Yeah, I'm still scared of witches.
我怕女巫和吸血鬼
I'm scared of witches and vampires.
我怕幽灵和恶魔小丑
I'm scared of ghosts and demon clowns
还有鼹鼠人[同名电影]
and also mole people.
如果鼹鼠人是真的 那肯定有地下怪物[同名电影]
If mole people are real, then there's gotta be C.H.U.D.S.
地下怪物是什么
What the hell are C.H.U.D.S?
你不是科学老师吗
I thought you were a science teacher.
我们只想要一次温馨的游♥行♥
All we wanted was a nice parade.
看看你们现在有多害怕
Look how scared you are now.
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表