剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
Well, cobras don't have fists, Rick.
它们不需要拳头 约翰 它们就是大自然的拳头
They don't need them, John. They're nature's fist.
够了 我非常反对打架
Okay, enough. I am firmly against fighting.
我希望托比能够长成一个
I want Toby to be raised
热爱和平 反对暴♥力♥的人
as a man of peace and non-violence.
作为一所由和平主义者创建的学校校长
Well, as the proud principal of a school founded by pacifists,
我想说 击个掌吧
I have to say... Up top.
他可以热爱和平
He can stay peaceful
同时懂一些打架的基本技巧
while still learning the fundamentals of kicking ass.
我说了不行
I said no.
约翰 我希望把托比转到
John, I want Toby moved
攻击性不太强的英语班级
to a less aggressive English class.
不好说 大家都挺凶的
I don't know. They're all pretty rough.
你不能这样
You can't do that.
这样他就变成被姑妈拯救的男孩
Because then he'll be the boy whose aunt saved him.
找他茬的人会更多
He'll get picked on even more.
作为托比的法定监护人 这是我的决定
As Toby's legal guardian, that's my decision.
因为如果托比出什么事 那是我的责任
Because whatever happens to Toby is on me.
我也很在乎他
Hey, I care about him, too.
我们关系很好
We've really connected.
我们都不喜欢雪裤和蘑菇
We both hate snow pants and mushrooms.
他是我知己
He's my guy!
瑞克 对不起 但是我必须尊重
Rick, I'm sorry, but I have to go with the wishes
法定监护人的意见
of the legal guardian.
我会给托比转班的 好吗
I will move Toby to another class, okay?
如果你们俩没其他事的话
Now, if you two will excuse me,
可以先出去了 因为我想玩这把剑
I'd like for you to leave so that I can play with this sword.
朱莉让梅勒不要教托比打架
Julie told Mellor not to teach Toby about fighting,
但是一如既往 他就是忍♥不住
but, like always, he just couldn't help himself.
大家听好
All right, listen up!
今天本来是打算开始踢球练习的
I know we're supposed to start our kickball unit today,
但是教练打算临时调整
but Coach has called an audible,
今天我们来学学跆拳道
and today we'll be diving into Taekwondo.
跆拳道是一种非常强大的韩国武术
A powerful discipline of Korean martial arts
最初由张戎和韩查桥大♥师♥完善
first perfected by masters Jong Chang and Cha Kyo Han.
后来 被查克·诺里斯加以推广
And then, of course, made famous by Chuck Norris.
是《得州骑警队》里的沃克吗
Walker, Texas Ranger?
不止如此 艾德 他是全美国的骑警
Eh, he's more than that, Ed. He's America's Ranger.
但是教练 朱莉姑妈说我不应该打架
But, Coach, Aunt Julie says I'm not supposed to fight.
你不会打架的
And you're not.
你只是在上一节必修的体育课
You're simply partaking in a mandatory gym class,
而今天的授课内容刚好是跆拳道
which today, randomly, happens to be Taekwondo.
好了 我们先来学一学
Now, first, we will be learning
怎么攻击对手的胸腔
how to obliterate our opponent's rib cage,
我们将用这块刨花板来作为演示
which we will simulate with this particle board
这是我从艺术部借来的
that I borrowed from the art department.
别告诉格兰杰先生
Do not tell Mr. Granger.
有谁想来试试吗
Okay. I need a volunteer.
托比
Toby!
他根本没举手
He didn't even raise his hand!
是啊 张大♥师♥曾经说过
Ah, yes, but as Master Chang once said,
谦卑而不求雨的莲花
the humble lotus blossom that asks not for the rain
会最先得到...
is the first one to receive...
大雨滴
The big drop.
上来吧
Get up here.
好了 托比
Okay, Toby.
你要瞄准一个穿过刨花板的目标
You're gonna aim for a spot past the board.
现在集中注意力
All right, now focus.
出击
And strike!
我的天啊...
Aah! Aah! Oh, my...
这都能伤到你的手
You hurt your hand on this?
这就跟踩在超大号♥的酥脆饼上差不多啊
It's basically a step above a giant Nilla Wafer.
我的小拇指肿了
Oh, my pinkie's puffing up.
我还是去医务室找朱莉姑妈吧
I better go see Aunt Julie in the nurse's office.
不行 不能去
No! You can't. Uh...
因为跆拳道的基本原则之一
Because one of the first principles of Taekwondo
就是一定要在无外部帮助的基础上自愈
is we heal ourselves without any outside help.
但是好疼
But it hurts!
我们只需要找个东西
We just need to find something to...
把它固定好 藏起来
Immobilize it and...hide it.
-完美 -好点了
- Perfect! - Better.
也许这样可以
This might actually work.
当然可以
Ah, of course it'll work.
张大♥师♥曾说 "真正的勇士会将疼痛藏起来"
As Master Chang said, "A true warrior keeps his pain hidden...
"不让姑妈知道"
"From his...aunt."
今天行进乐队的课结束了
Marching band was over for the day,
于是我冲回♥教♥室里去解放威尔玛
so I was racing back to my room to relieve Wilma.
*于是我醒来 走到屋外*
* And so, I wake in the morning and I step outside *
谢谢你帮我看课堂
Thank you for covering for me.
不客气 我很开心
Oh, no problem. I enjoyed it.
*所以我发自肺腑的尖叫*
* And I scream from the top of my lungs *
*这是怎么呢*
* What's going on *
-太棒了 继续 -骄傲地唱出来
- Whoo! Sing it, mama! - Sing it proud!
*我说 嘿*
* And I say hey... *
没关系 杰茜卡
Oh. That's okay, Jessica.
你想唱高音
You're, um, trying to belt,
但是却不小心用了头声
but you're flipping up into your head voice.
我给你示范一下
Here, let me show you.
*我说 嘿*
* And I say hey... *
不好意思 昨天吃了爆米花
You know, I ate popcorn yesterday,
可能有点卡嗓子了
and I think I got a little... Kernel stuck in there.
再来一次
Here we go.
*我说 嘿*
* And I say hey... *
不行
Nope.
*我说 嘿*
* And I say hey... *
我觉得问题是我还没开嗓
Uh, I think the problem is I'm just not warmed up yet.
我可以示范 是这样的
I can show her. Here. It's like this.
*我说 嘿耶耶*
* And I say hey, yeah, yeah *
*嘿耶耶*
* Hey, yeah, yeah *
*我说 嘿*
* And I say hey *
*这是怎么呢*
* What's going on *
不好意思
Uh, I'm sorry.
是非金发四女郎里的琳达派瑞来了吗
Is Linda Perry from 4 Non Blondes in the building?
豪威尔老师 你太厉害了
Ms. Howell, that was awesome!
能点歌♥吗
Do you take requests?
我有一个 请永远坚持唱歌♥ 我说真的
I have one... Sing and don't ever stop singing. Seriously.
好了 威尔玛得走了
All right. Wilma needs to get going.
谢谢你们对她的鼓励
You guys are so nice to make her feel good.
她对我们的鼓励更多
Not as good as she made us feel.
是啊 她绝对是全校最佳歌♥手
Yeah. She's definitely the best singer in the school.
你又没听过所有人唱歌♥ 贝琪
Oh. Like you've heard everyone sing, Becky?
你怎么去教科学了
Why are you even a science teacher?
你应该作为歌♥手出道
You should totally be a famous singer.
我觉得可以说
I think it's safe to say
能有幸见证这一刻 对我们都是一个馈赠
that we're all better people for having witnessed that.
就这样
And just like that,
威尔玛成了学校的明星
Wilma was suddenly the rock star of the school.
你要是想跟我玩接球游戏
If you're asking me for a catch,
那我真是期盼已久
I've been waiting for this day.
你居然背着我教了他空手道
I can't believe you went behind my back and taught him karate.
是跆拳道
It's Taekwondo.
两个完全不同的国家 敏感点
Completely different country. Try to be sensitive.
你知道这样的后果是什么吗 瑞克
You know what this does, Rick?
让我对你失去信任
It makes me lose trust in you.
我只是想教托比怎么在打架中捍卫自己
I was only trying to teach Toby how to defend himself in a fight.
我不想要托比卷入打架
And I don't want Toby to ever get in a fight.
你要怎么做 把他裹在气泡垫里
What are you gonna do... Roll him up in bubble wrap
锁在房♥间里 就像
and keep him locked in his room like some
一个弱小 短发的长发公主男孩吗
tiny, short-haired boy Rapunzel?
那你又要怎么做
And what are you gonna do?
让他参加铁笼拳赛 打到死吗
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表