剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
No!
莱妮 不
Lainey, no!
为什么 莱妮 为什么
Why, Lainey?! Why?!
抱歉 我搞砸了
I'm sorry! I messed up!
-必须得有个处理方案 约翰 -他们说得对
- Something has to be done about this, John. - They're right.
我沉迷于和他人攀比生活
I got so caught up in comparing my life to others,
我忘了真正重要的是什么了
I forgot what really matters.
你该做什么就做什么吧
So I understand that you gotta do what you gotta do.
你知道那是什么吗
And you know what that is?
就是告诉你们你们都该感到羞愧
To tell you all you should be ashamed of yourselves.
-你说什么 -你们有没有想过
- Excuse me? - Has it occurred to you
为什么我最优秀的老师之一在那家店上班
why one of my best teachers is working at that store anyways?
她是为了能继续教你们的孩子
It's so she can afford to keep teaching your kids,
她很爱他们 同时维持生计
which she loves, while still making ends meet.
我相信莱妮知道她错了
Now, I'm sure Lainey knows that she was wrong
必须辞掉那工作
and has to quit that job.
我已经被炒了
I was already fired.
她已经被炒了
She was already fired!
所以与其因为几部
So, instead of getting on her case
裸体烘焙店电影而批判她
about a couple of nudie bakery movies,
不如感谢这位优秀的老师
you should be thanking this wonderful teacher
不知疲倦的工作和奉献
for her tireless work and dedication.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - ?Thanks.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - ?Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 不敢相信我没被开除
Oh, my God. I can't believe I'm not fired.
是啊
I know, right?
老实说 你为我撑腰真的太感人了
Honestly, it means so much that you stuck up for me like that.
我只是在做我的工作 就跟你一直在做你的一样
I'm just doing my job, like you're always doing yours.
说到做我的工作
Speaking of doing my job --
鼬鼠 别看报名表了
Weasel, enough staring at the sign-up sheet, already.
快来参加桂格12人合唱团的试唱
Let's go. You're auditioning for Quaker's Dozen.
听我的 别管别人怎么想
Take it from me. Stop caring what other people think.
做好自己就行
Just do your best.
? I could stay awake ?
? Just to hear you breathing ?
听不到
Can't hear you, bud.
? Watch you smile while you are sleeping ?
大声点
Little louder, please.
假装你是贝隆夫人
Pretend you're Evita!
? Oh, every moment spent with you ?
? Is a moment I treasure ?
简直是史蒂芬·泰勒
Sweet Steven Tyler!
? I don't want to close my eyes ?
老实说 我以为你会唱得很难听
Honestly, I thought you were gonna suck.
? I don't want to fall asleep ?
? 'Cause I'd miss you, babe ?
? And I don't want to miss a thing ?
? 'Cause even when I dream of you ?
? The sweetest dreams would never do ?
? I'd still miss you, babe ?
? And I don't want to miss a thing ?
我从没想到我的小韦会唱歌♥
I just never knew my little Weez had this in him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别谢我 这是我的工作
Don't thank me. I'm just doing my job.
? Lying close to you ?
? Feeling your heart beating ?
你现在有何感受
How do you feel right now?
虽然买♥♥不了保时捷 不过
Well, it can't buy me a Porsche, but...
这个是无价的
...this right here is priceless.
给
Here.
我想是你应得的
I think you've earned this.
现在看预算提案可能不太合适吧
Probably not the best time to go over some budget proposal.
是给你加薪
It's to get you a raise.
所有老师都加薪
All of my teachers.
什么 这可能吗
What? Is that even possible?
不
God, no.
但我还会尝试
But I'm sure as hell gonna try.
唯一无法用数字衡量的
The one thing you can't put a number on
就是你身边的人对你的爱和支持
is the love and support of those around you --
尽管有时他们得学习
though sometimes they have to learn
如果表达支持
how to show that support.
今天放学后没看到你和大T
I didn't see you and Big T after school today.
那孩子不玩口袋妖怪了
Yeah, well, the kid's taking a permanent Poké-break.
有点得意忘形了 是吗
Got a tad carried away, huh?
有点
A tad?
我发誓要是我有机会
You know, I swore I'd be different
做谁的父亲 我会变得不一样
if I ever got the chance to be a dad to someone.
但最后 我还是成了我说我永远不会成为的那个人
But in the end, I became the exact thing I said I'd never be.
但是你和继父布拉德不同的是
But the difference between you and Step Brad
你愿意改变
is you're willing to change.
这是最重要的
That's what really matters.
当你关心一个人的时候
And when you care about somebody,
你会竭尽所能
you do whatever it takes.
别管我 孩子 我就是玩卡片
Don't mind me, kid. I'm just poppin' some packs.
我说了 我不玩口袋妖怪了
I told you, I'm done with Pokémon.
这些卡不是给你的 我在组建自己的卡组
These cards aren't for you. I'm building my own deck.
干什么
For what?
玩啊
Fun.
也许 哪天我们可以交换卡片
Maybe...sometime, we can hang and trade cards.
玩接球怎么样
How's about we have a catch instead?
你有投过垒球吗 好玩多了
You ever throw a softball? Way more fun.
原来 我们爱的人只想帮助我们
Turns out, the people we love only want to help us
成为最好的自己
become the best versions of ourselves,
有时候这意味着开阔我们的视野
and sometimes that means broadening our horizons.
但最后 正是这样让我们变得更加亲近
But in the end, that's what makes us closer than ever.
我们现在都知道
It's become embarrassingly clear
你对R级电影的了解十分缺乏 让人尴尬
that your knowledge of R-rated films is extremely lacking,
所以是时候上速成班了
so it's time for a crash course.
好啊 来吧
I'm in. Hit me.
首先是《玩尽杀绝》
We'll start with "Wild Things."
那些姑娘本来在互相殴打
Those girls were just punching each other in the face,
现在却开始接吻了
and now they're kissing?
感觉不配
That does not feel earned.
黛米·摩尔为什么要拍这种脱衣舞电影
Why would Demi Moore do this "Striptease" Movie?
我更喜欢她和鬼魂做陶器的时候
I like her better when she's making pottery with a ghost.
我不懂这个《本能》有什么特别的
I don't see what the big deal is with this "Basic Instinct."
现在懂了
And...now I see it.
他们能那么做吗
Are they allowed to do that?
等下 他们要把他的脸撕下来
Okay, wait, they're gonna take his face off
然后把那个人的脸撕下来
and then take that guy's face off
然后把两张脸放到另一个人的脸上
and then put the faces on the other guy?
这电影叫什么
What's this called?
《变脸》
Face off.
我不知道盒子里有什么的时候更喜欢《七♥宗♥罪♥》
I like Se7en so much better when I didn't what was in the box.
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表