剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
You know, this house is falling down around you.
这房♥子都要塌了
The side gutter was hanging off.
旁边的排水槽掉下来了
The back porch is full of dry rot.
后廊也已经干腐了
Ray, you never learned to fix anything other than cars while I was gone?
雷 我走之后你除了修车之外 还是不会修别的吗
What's with him?
他怎么了
Ray just... he's gonna take some time
雷只是 需要多点时间
getting used to you being around.
来接受你回来这件事
It's work again. Look, if--
又是工作的事 你看 如果
If I didn't have to go in and sign these papers,
如果我不去签这些文件的话
II wouldn't It's okay, Elaine.
我就... 没事的 伊莱恩
Don't put your life on hold for me.
别为了我耽误你的生活
You sure? You're an important person now.
你确定吗 你现在是个大人物
Dad. I'm just an assistant manager.
爸爸 我只是个经理助理
Hey. It's enough to make me proud of you.
已经足够让我以你为傲了
Okay. All right. I... gotta go.
好 好的 我得走了
Okay.
走了
Hey, dad.
老爸
Hey, kid.
孩子
Got your message.
收到你的信息了
You finish work?
工作忙完了吗
Yes.
是
Thank you.
谢谢
So this morning... I was...
今天早上... 我...
You have a right to ask about your mother.
你有权问你妈妈的事
I thought I'd try to give you some answers.
我会尽量回答你
Okay.
好的
When she had you, she...
她生下你之后 她...
It was hard for her.
她很不容易
They didn't use the same words they, they do now--
那时他们还不说现在这个词
Postpartum depression...
产后忧郁症
Anyway, I-I didn't understand it.
不管怎样 我那时候不明白
I didn't take it seriously enough.
也没当回事
Your mother was a good woman, Maggie.
你妈妈是个好女人 麦琪
If she did anything wrong, it was my fault.
即使她做了错事 也是我的问题
I should have been more understanding.
我本该更体谅她一些
Okay?
你还好吗
I...
我...
I didn't know that.
我不知道这个情况
Did you know that Agent Bellamy
你知道贝拉米探员
has gone over my head
直接越过我
and gotten a federal court order to open the tomb?
从联邦法♥院♥拿到了开棺的传令吗
I did.
我知道
And you're gonna keep on helping him?
你还要继续帮他吗
Dad, it's not that simple. Why not?
爸 事情没那么简单 为什么
I just told you everything you need to know, Maggie.
我把你需要知道的都告诉你了 麦琪
At some point, you just have to move on.
有些时候 你必须往前看
'Cause that's our way, isn't it?
这正是我们家的处世之道 不是吗
This family.
我们这个家
I mean, we don't talk about things.
我们都不谈心
I knew so little about my mom growing up,
长这么大 妈妈的事我所知极少
and the one thing I did know was that
唯一知道的就是
she died a hero trying to save Jacob.
她为了救雅各布英勇牺牲了
It turns out I didn't even know that.
结果现在连这个也不可信了
And there he is.
瞧 他来了
What are you doing here?
你来这做什么
Dad, come on.
爸爸 别这样
No. Tell me.
不 你说
You come into my town,
你到我镇上来
you help destroy the memory of my wife,
毁了我对妻子的回忆
you drag my daughter into helping you do it.
还拖我女儿下水帮你
What's next?
接下来你要做什么
I don't mean any disrespect. No?
我无意冒犯 是吗
Then tell me-- why are you here?
那你说 你来做什么
The past is knocking on your door, Sheriff.
警长 是过去的事主动找上你的
You can't ignore it. Oh, are you kidding me?
你不能置之不理 你在开玩笑吗
Do you even know his story, what he did in his past?
你知道他的过去吗 知道他曾经做过什么吗
Have you told her? Why don't you tell her?
你告诉过她吗 为什么不告诉她
What you've been hiding from for the past five years.
过去的五年里你做了什么见不得人的事
Go on. She's sitting right here.
说啊 她就坐在这呢
Right.
对吧
That's what I thought.
不出我所料
Brave man.
真是勇敢的男人
You know, some part of me is hoping
我内心隐约期望
that you'll both find the decency
你们能找到体面点的方式
to do the right thing.
去做正确的事情
It says you need the component H.D.A.V. cable.
说明书上说要用到高清视听线
What's wrong?
怎么了
They're opening Jacob's tomb tomorrow morning.
明早他们就要打开雅各布的棺材了
You gonna go?
你要去吗
Henry, why?
亨利 为什么呢
Why would I put myself through that?
为什么我要去遭那个罪呢
I don't know what I'm doing.
我不知道自己在干嘛
I'm sorry. I'm...
抱歉...我...
I'm going up to read.
我上楼看书去了
Henry...
亨利
They're not trying to hurt anybody by opening the tomb.
他们开棺不是想要伤害谁
I know they're doing this in order to help protect Jacob.
他们是为了保护雅各布才这么做的
Which one?
哪个雅各布
Hi, Jacob.
雅各布
You are him.
你就是他
Who?
谁
My friend--Tom Hale.
我朋友 汤姆·哈尔
I know that now.
我已经知道了
Tom?
汤姆
I didn't think you'd come.
没想到你会来
Yeah.
是啊
Well... I'm here now.
我来了
Come on in.
快进来
You know, you might just be the answer to a prayer.
你来这或许正是我的祈祷应验了
I have been having a time of it
我花了很长时间
trying to connect this videogame that we got for Jacob.
想把给雅各布买♥♥的游戏机装好
Yeah, I can probably figure this out
要是你让我试试
if you want me to take a crack at it. Great.
也许我能搞定它 太好了
And maybe you can stay for dinner.
你留下来吃晚饭吧
Okay, uh...
好吧
Let's, uh, see what we can do here.
我们来看看怎么弄
Remember you always set up the filmstrip in Ms. Yacenda's class?
还记得你总在叶珊达老师的课上装幻灯片吗
Wow. Ms. Yacenda.
叶珊达老师
I haven't thought about her in years.
好些年没想起她了
She was my favorite teacher.
她是我最喜欢的老师
No! No, stop it!
不 不 住手
You're gonna get it now! Stay away! Back up!
好好给你上一课 别过来 退后
Jacob!
雅各布
No, no, no, no, no! Yes!
不不不不不 太好了
Oh, man! How are you so good at this?
天呐 你怎么玩得这么好
This is the first time you've played this?
这是你第一次玩吗
Yep.
对
Oh, got you! All right, all right.
赢你了 好吧 好吧
In this round, it's gonna be different.
这轮就不一样了
I just need to ask you one question.
我只想问你一个问题
Are you my father?
你是我的父亲吗
No.
不是
No.
不是
I just wanted to tell you...
我只想告诉你...
I didn't leave you.
我没丢下你
I waited by the river...
我在河边等着...
until someone found you.
直到有人找到了你
She found us.
她发现我们了
Ray.
雷
What are you doing in here?
你在这做什么
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表