剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
I mean, I can't believe the boys haven't been lining up to marry you.
我真不敢相信男人们没有排着队要娶你
Well...
这个...
Between work and Ray and looking after the house,
我要工作 照顾雷 还要照看♥房♥♥子
there's not a whole lot of time to find Mr. Right.
没什么时间去找我的真命天子
Now that I'm back,
既然我回来了
you can start focusing a little more on your own life,
你可以多专注于你的私人生活
a little less on your brother's.
少为你弟弟的生活操些心了
Well, Ray needs Don't worry about Ray.
雷需要... 别担心雷
We'll figure it out... together.
我们会想出办法的 一起想
Everything's gonna be better now.
一切都会好起来的
So about a mile up that way is the site of a famous civil war battle
从这里往上有一英里 两条河流交汇的地方
where two rivers merge,
是一处著名的内战战场
and they say the river turned red with blood.
他们说当时鲜血染红了河水
And not far downstream,
下游不远处
a flood destroyed an entire osage village.
一次洪灾淹没了整个村子
Okay. Did anything good ever happen in this river?
好吧 这条河有过什么好事吗
Well, as it turns out,
这个...看起来
when you die, it's not an irreversible condition.
如果你死了 还能再活过来
You know, this isn't far from where we spread Caleb's ashes.
这里离我们撒凯勒骨灰的地方不远了
I thought those were in the urn on the mantel.
我以为他的骨灰在壁炉上的骨灰瓮里
No, only half of them are.
不 那里面只有一半
Probably wouldn't drink that.
还是别喝了吧
What if the river is the connection?
如果这条河就是所有事的关联点呢
Jacob died here. Caleb's ashes are spread here.
雅各布在这里死去 凯勒的骨灰撒在这里
And the river somehow magically brought them back to life?
然后这条河不知怎么魔法般的让他俩复活了吗
What, as opposed to something un-magically bringing them back to life?
难道是什么非魔法的东西让他们复活了吗
We're just passing through.
我们只是路过而已
Maggie?
麦琪
Hey, Gary.
你好 加里
Who's, uh... who's your friend here?
你的这位朋友是谁
Federal Agent Martin Bellamy. Howdy.
联邦探员马丁·贝拉米 你好
Well, what are you doing out here?
你们在这里做什么
Just going for a hike.
就是来走走
Well, don't get yourself in any trouble.
好吧 别给自己惹麻烦
Wasn't planning on it.
我们没这个打算
Arcadia welcome committee.
阿卡迪亚迎新委员会
Come on. We're close.
快点 我们快到了
Whiskey?
威士忌
Straight.
不加冰
Thanks. Been a while since I've been down here in Newton.
谢谢 我到牛顿郡已经有一阵子了
You ever find out a nasty secret about someone after they died?
你有没有在别人死去后发现他们不堪的秘密
It's a hell of a thing.
简直糟透了
I just found out my wife was unfaithful to me
我刚刚发现我妻子在世时
before she died.
曾对我不忠
Here's the worst part--
最糟的是
after I found out who the guy was she was cheating with,
在我知道那个和她偷♥情♥的人是谁之后
part of me really hoped he killed her.
我倒有点儿希望是他杀了她
Because if he had, that would...
如果是这样的话
open the door for me.
倒是给我了我一条明路
There isn't a town in this state
我能翻遍整个州的每个镇
that I couldn't track him down.
去追捕他
That wouldn't be hard at all.
这并不难
Then I realized there's only one thing
后来我意识到唯一能够
keeping me from that road.
阻止我那么做的
My daughter.
是我女儿
No.
不
Couldn't do that to her.
不可以这样对她
Then again...
反之...
If that bastard ever shows his face to me...
如果那个杂种再在我面前出现的话...
There's the shack.
那有一个小屋
That's weird.
太奇怪了
How many are there?
到底有多少啊
What'd Maggie say about your hand?
麦琪说你的手怎么样
That I'm old and falling apart.
我太老了不中用了
Henry.
亨利
I don't care if that boy was a stranger we met on the street.
我不管那个男孩是不是街上的陌生人
The man I married would never treat a child this way.
我嫁的人绝对不会这样对一个孩子
Our son is in that tomb.
我们的儿子在那个墓地里
You know what that means, Loo?
你知道那意味着什么吗 洛
There are two.
有两个雅各布
Now what am I supposed to do with that?
现在我应该怎么办
Right, right, right. Well...
对 对 对
Did I miss an e-mail?
我是不是没有收到邮件
I didn't realize there was a board meeting today.
我不知道今天有董事会
Come on, guys.
好了 各位
You've all known me for years.
大家都认识很多年了
Secret meetings aren't necess--
没必要搞秘密会议...
We've come to a decision, Tom.
汤姆 我们已经决定了
We have decided
我们已经决定了
that until we truly understand
在我们弄清楚
what is going on with that boy--
那个男孩的情况之前
Jacob. His name is Jacob.
雅各布 他叫雅各布
That he and Lucille should not be allowed
他和露西尔不可以
to come into the church.
再来教堂了
What? You can't be serious.
什么 你不会是认真的吧
He's a little boy. What are you afraid of?
他只是个小男孩 你们怕什么
If you'd get to know him--
如果你们了解他的话
This isn't just about one little boy anymore.
这不仅仅是一个小男孩的问题
Caleb Richards is back.
凯勒·理查兹也回来了
How--
怎么
Well, that doesn't--that-- that doesn't change my position.
那也不能改变我的立场
I'm not gonna ban anybody from the church.
我不会禁止任何人来教堂
This isn't your place to say.
这话你说了可不算
My place? This is my church.
不算吗 这是我的教堂
This is our church, Tom.
这是我们的教堂 汤姆
Sand that.
来 打磨
You know what we could do?
你知道我们可以做什么吗
What's that?
什么
Build a boat... like before.
建一艘船 像以前一样
Think this was Caleb?
你觉得这是凯勒干的吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, if it was, what was he doing?
如果是的话 那他在干什么
Looking for something.
在找什么东西
Look at this.
你瞧这个
That's creepy.
真吓人
Don't move.
别动
Someone's watching us.
有人在看我们
Who's there?
谁在那里
Show yourself.
出来
Stop! Hey! Stop running!
站住 别跑
Stop!
站住
Stop right now!
立刻站住
Ray?
雷
Ray, what are you doing here?
雷 你在这里干什么
Did you dig those holes?
那些洞是你挖的吗
No. He did.
不 是他挖的
Who?
谁
That man...
那个人
Pretending to be my dad.
假装是我爸爸的那个人
Caleb?
凯勒
I've been watching him.
我一直在观察他
I know who he is.
我知道他是谁
He hardly ever sleeps, and he eats all the time.
他几乎不睡觉 一直在吃东西
And he's been sneaking around.
还到处窥探
I saw him.
我看见他了
The day my real dad died,
我真正的爸爸死的那天
the dam flooded at North Robinson.
北罗宾逊溃坝了
Flooded the whole river.
整条河都泛洪了
You said you knew who he was.
你说你知道他是谁
Three counties over, a small aircraft crashed in a field.
三个县城被淹 一架小飞机在地里坠毁
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表