剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
I must say, I'm, uh, impressed with the both of you.
我得说 我很钦佩你们
Most people would just fall apart
大多数人在这种
under such extraordinary circumstances.
特殊情况下 会精神崩溃的
I want you all to come to Bethesda with me.
我希望你们都跟我到贝塞斯达去
When? Now?
什么时候 现在吗
Yeah, I'm not meaning to spring something on you,
对 我也不想突然提出这种请求
but the, uh, N.I.H. facilities--
但是全国卫生研究所的设备
best in the world.
是世界上最先进的
The facilities to do what exactly?
用来做什么的设备
Well...
这个...
right now we only have the, uh, standard medical exam.
目前我们只会进行一些常规的体♥检♥
We need to find out what's going on in his body.
我们得找出他体内究竟有什么问题
In other words, he wants to turn him into a lab rat.
换言之 他想把他变成一个实验品
No. We do not want that.
不 我们不想这样
No, neither do I.
我也不想
This is not about, uh, experimentation.
这不是实验
I'm talking about his health and his well-being.
我说的是他的健康和安乐
I think, uh, we all know how it ended for the Richards man.
我想大家都清楚理查兹最后是什么结果
I want to figure out what happened.
我想要弄明白发生了什么
I want to see if I can stop it.
想知道我能否阻止这一切
Are you seriously saying
你的意思是
that you can keep Jacob from disappearing?
你能阻止雅各布消失吗
I'm saying that if there is any lab on the planet that can,
我的意思是要是世上有哪个实验室能做到
it's the one that I work for.
就是我工作的那一个
Elaine?
伊莱恩
Hey. I, uh...
你好 我...
Uh, sorry about your house yesterday.
昨天你房♥子的事我很抱歉
We tried to be as gentle as possible. It's just...
我们尽量小心点了 只是...
I guess cops really aren't known for their... subtlety.
我想警♥察♥就是不那么...细致
Hey, Andrew. Coffee to go?
安德鲁 咖啡带走吗
Yeah, that'd be great. Thanks, Phil.
是的 谢谢 费尔
And you. Ready to move on from the hard stuff?
还有你 想来点劲儿大的东西吗
Something other than water.
除了水的其它饮料
No. I-I'm good. Thanks.
不 不用了 谢谢
Okay.
好吧
Thanks, man.
谢谢 伙计
And for what it's worth,
不管怎么说
he couldn't have been all bad if he raised you.
他把你养这么大 也不会完全是个坏人
That looks great, Janine.
看着真不错 珍妮
Uh, maybe you can paint my master bath next.
或许接下来你可以去帮我粉刷主浴室
I know things between Tom and me have been strained,
我知道我和汤姆之间有点紧张
and I'm... I'm sorry about that.
我...我很抱歉
Tom's fine, Helen.
汤姆没事 海伦
And how about you?
那你呢
My father was a pastor.
我父亲是个牧师
I saw how hard it was on my mother.
我看到我母亲多么艰难
She had to keep so much inside.
她内心要承受很多很多
And... she felt that there was no one that she could confide in.
而且 她觉得她无人可以倾诉
What is it?
怎么了
Just went away?
就那么没有了吗
Yeah.
是的
Forever?
永远没了吗
I didn't want to have to tell you.
我不想告诉你的
So, we don't have any basketball teams anymore?
那我们就再也没有篮球队了吗
Well... there's always Kansas U.
堪萨斯大学队还在
That's true.
的确
All right.
好了
Time for bed, monkey.
该睡觉了 孩子
I missed you, dad.
我很想念你 爸爸
I missed you, too, son.
我也想念你 儿子
I can't lose him, Loo. Not again.
我不能失去他 露 不能再失去了
You think we should go to Maryland?
你觉得我们应该去马里兰吗
Do you?
你呢
My point is, we'd rather not be caught
我的意思是 我们最好
with our pants down. Y'all with me?
别被抓个正着 懂吗
Hey, Fred.
佛瑞德
Look at this.
看啊
The prodigal sheriff has returned.
挥霍金钱的警长又回来了
I didn't think you were coming.
我没想到你会来
Yeah, I wasn't,
我本不想来
but then I remembered how much money I took from you last time.
但后来我想起了上次从你这里赢了多少钱
Not tonight.
今晚可不行
Get you a beer before I drain your wallet?
在我榨干♥你♥的钱包前喝听啤酒吧
Love a beer.
啤酒不错
And I got something for you to drain.
而且我也有东西让你榨
Fellas.
伙计们
It's about time you tore yourself away from that monitor, Sheriff.
你也该离开那监视器了 警长
Where's Gary?
加里呢
Well, with his cousin passing and all, just wasn't up for it.
他的堂兄死了什么的 他没心情
I'll raise you $10.
跟十块
Listen, uh, Fred, you mind helping me stock the fridge?
佛瑞德 你能帮我往冰箱里放些东西吗
I'll see your $10. Yeah.
我也跟十块 好的
$20.
二十
All right, I'll call.
好 我也跟
Wild times, you got to admit.
得承认 世道挺乱啊
I mean, bastard dies,
那混♥蛋♥死了
comes back 13 years later,
十三年后又回来
robs a bank, kills his best friend.
抢了家银行 杀了他最好的朋友
Yeah.
是啊
We're doing our best to get to the bottom of it.
我们在尽最大努力清查
My dad built this place. Did I ever tell you that?
这地方是我父亲建的 我跟你说过吗
You might've mentioned it.
你可能提到过
Yep.
没错
Dad was always crowing about our right to bear arms.
我爸爸总是吹嘘我们持有武器的权利
Left me with three rifles and a pistol.
给我留下了三把步♥枪♥和一把手♥枪♥
The rest I collected over the years.
其余的是我这些年收集的
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
What are you getting at, Paul?
你想做什么 保罗
You want to start a militia?
组建自己的民兵团吗
No.
不
I just want you to know
我只是想告诉你
I got you covered.
我会罩着你的
You know, if it ever comes to that.
如果事情到了那个地步的话
I appreciate that.
我很感激
But you know we have our protocol.
但你知道我们有自己的规程
And I'm pretty sure I can handle anything that comes my way.
而且我很确定我能处理好自己的事
Yeah?
真的吗
You mean like you handled Caleb Richards?
像处理凯勒·理查兹的事件那样吗
Look...
听着
all I'm saying...
我的意思是
there's lot of weird stuff happening lately.
最近有太多诡异的事情发生
If it ever comes you needing to sidestep that protocol,
如果你有任何逾越规程的需要
we got your back.
我们都支持你
I'll keep that in mind, Paul.
我会记着的 保罗
Yeah. Um, I called, like, an hour ago
是的 我大约一小时前打过电♥话♥
about somebody coming to look at the TV.
要求工作人员来检查一下我的电视
Never mind. He's here.
没事了 他到了
You're Rachael?
你是瑞切尔吗
You've got the wrong room.
你走错房♥间了
I'm a friend of pastor Tom's.
我是汤姆牧师的朋友
He sent you?
他叫你来的吗
My name is Helen.
我叫海伦
May I come in?
我可以进来吗
Twominute warning. Can I bring this?
还剩两分钟咯 我可以带这个吗
Nope.
不行
Can I bring this?
这个呢
No toys.
不可以带玩具
Why don't you go wash your face?
快去洗把脸吧
Where you going?
你们要去哪里
Church.
教堂
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表