剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Now.
现在就走
Hey, you gonna do your job, sheriff,
干好你的本职工作 警长
or are you gonna let other people do it for you?
还是你想让其他人替你做
Hey. Thanks.
多谢
Maggie.
麦琪
You look exactly the same, which frankly, annoys me.
你看起来完全没变 说起来真讨厌呢
You look great.
你也不错啊
I'm, uh, Eric Ward.
我是埃里克·沃德
J. Martin Bellamy, Immigration and Customs.
J·马丁·贝拉米 移♥民♥与海关执法局的
Yes, Maggie's told me all about you.
知道 麦琪和我说过你
Did she?
是吗
Did you forget something?
你是不是忘带什么东西了
Oh, um, yes.
对
Toothbrush, socks, and change of underwear.
牙刷 袜子 还有换洗内衣
I packed in a bit of a rush. Unimportant.
我收拾得很仓促 无所谓了
Come on. Dying talk to you guys.
走吧 我等不及想和你们谈谈了
Yeah, great.
好的
Yeah, cloning is something that we've talked about,
我们讨论过克隆
but how do you clone thoughts, memories?
但是怎么克隆思想和记忆呢
The theory that, uh, everything that can exist does exist.
这个理论认为所有可能性都确实存在
There's some sort of portal between universes.
多个宇宙之间通过一些纽带连接起来
Wow, that sounded a lot less plausible than I intended.
这听起来比我预想的不可信得多
And what about the patients all having the same symptoms?
为什么所有病人都有相同的症状呢
Right.
是啊
Higher metabolic rate, increased appetite,
高于常人的代谢率 食欲增加
decreased need for sleep.
睡眠需求减少
You seem up to speed.
你看起来对情况很了解啊
Uh, Maggie sent me the case files.
麦琪把案件卷宗给我看了
Didn't know that.
我不知道这件事
Yeah, he's a physician.
他是一个医生
I was consulting with him on some patients.
对于某些病人的情况我会去向他咨♥询♥
Standard procedure.
都是通过标准程序进行的
Listen, uh, I know how, uh, sensitive the situation is.
我知道现在情况很敏感
I'm here as a friend and a colleague,
我是作为一个朋友和同事过来帮忙的
not as an official N.I.H. representative.
而不是代表国家卫生研究院的
I'm a guest, so I'll be as discreet as you want.
我是客人 所以我会尽量谨慎的
Great, 'cause I was looking through the files,
我在翻阅卷宗的时候
and I think I noticed a pattern that may be useful.
注意到一个模式 可能会有所帮助
A pattern?
一个模式
Well, I tried to look at it
我尝试着
like one would look at the spread of a virus.
用看待病毒传播的方法去看待这件事
Like, where did it start and where did it go next?
寻找起源和发展方向
All your patients died here in Arcadia,
你这些病人以前都是死在阿卡迪亚
and then where they reappeared seemed random,
他们出现的地方看起来是随机的
except stuff like this, to me,
但是这种东西对我来说
it's never random.
永远有规律可循
Arcadia, Missouri...
密苏里州的阿卡迪亚
is at 40 degrees north latitude.
在北纬40度
Uh, Jacob, who I'm calling patient zero,
雅各布 我称他为零号♥病人
turned up in china at 52 degrees north latitude.
在北纬52度的中国出现
Difference is 12 degrees.
差了12度
Patient zero was missing for 32 years.
零号♥病人消失了32年
12 divided by 32 equals 0.38,
12除以32等于0.38
round to 2 decimal places.
只保留到小数点后两位
Why is that factor important?
为什么这点很重要呢
Because...
因为...
It occurs in both of the other cases--
其他的病例也符合这个规律
Caleb and Rachael.
凯勒和瑞切尔
If you look at the latitude they reappeared,
如果用他们出现的纬度
subtract 40, and then divide it
减去40 再除以
by the number of years they were missing,
他们消失的年数
it's also 0.38.
结果都是0.38
Well, so what does that mean?
这能说明什么
I don't know yet.
我还不知道
Except You can predict it.
但是... 你能进行预测
The latitude somebody's gonna appear at
根据他们死亡了多长时间
based on how long they've been dead.
可以推测出他们会在哪个纬度出现
Eventually, yeah.
最终应该是可行的
Assuming there are more coming.
如果有更多的人会回来的话
It's just a theory at this point.
现在这还只是个理论
So what do you need now?
你现在需要什么
Ah. Well, let's start at the beginning.
咱们从头说起吧
I'd love to meet Jacob.
我想见见雅克布
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah.
很好
Have you seen the news?
你看新闻了吗
No. There's something wrong with the TV.
没有 电视坏了
Caleb Richards-- the, uh...
凯勒·理查兹
man who returned-- they said he escaped.
那个回归者 据说他逃跑了
I know you probably feel all cooped up in here,
我知道你可能会觉得被关在这里了
But, um, I think it's best if you just stay here till...
但是 我觉得你最好先待在这里等到...
Are you all right?
你还好吗
You have the chills? Sit down. Sit.
你觉得冷吗 坐下 坐下
Tom.
汤姆
I just want you to know that when I drove off that bridge,
我希望你知道当我开车冲出大桥的时候
I had no idea.
我根本不知道
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Will you talk to me, please?
你说句话吧 好吗
How far along?
她怀孕多久了
We don't know exactly. Really.
我们也不清楚 真的
I have to ask. Is...
我想问 她...
She's keeping it?
她要生下来吗
Are you honestly advocate-- how can you even suggest--
你不会是想... 你怎么会想...
I'm not suggesting anything. She--she was depressed.
我什么都没说 她情绪低落
She killed herself.
自杀
If she's capable of that, she No.
如果她都会自杀 她... 不
Absolutely not. No.
绝对不行
Janine, you have to know I didn't want this.
珍妮 你得明白我也不想这样
You wanted a baby. We both did.
你想要个孩子 我们都想要
Not like this.
但不是这样
You've been trying to have a baby for three years, Tom.
三年来你一直想要个孩子 汤姆
The doctors, fertility tests.
看医生 做生育力检查
All my prayers.
我祈祷那么多次
Three years,
三年了
and God gives life to someone who threw hers away,
上帝将孩子赐给了个轻生之人
and I'm still Janine.
而我仍然... 珍妮
Janine.
珍妮
Listen. Listen.
听我说
I told her I'll do what's right for this child.
我跟她说我会做一切对这孩子有益的事
But I am committed to you.
但我是和你结了婚
To us.
我们宣了誓
You make it sound like an obligation.
你说得就像这是份义务
So he gets it in his head
所以他就一直想着
that he can fly on his bicycle.
自己能骑着自行车飞起来
Like E.T.
就像外星人一样
Yeah, sure. Why not?
是啊 有何不可
Puts the bike on the roof of the garage
他把自行车放在车♥库♥顶上
and just launches himself.
然后就往前骑了
I bet you, uh, you didn't fly, did you?
我猜你没飞起来 是吗
No. Three stitches.
是的 缝了三针
Five, mom. Five?
五针 妈妈 五针吗
Oh, yeah, he's right. Five.
对 他说的对 是缝了五针
Do you still have the scar?
疤还在吗
You do? Can I see it?
是吗 我能看看吗
Yeah, doctor did a nice job on that.
没错 医生缝得很好
Jacob, you've been a real trouper.
雅各布 你做得很好
Thanks for talking to me.
谢谢你告诉我这些
Can I get a snack now?
我能吃点心了吗
Um, yeah. Go wait in the kitchen,
当然 去厨房♥等一下
and I'll be in in a moment.
我马上就来
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表