剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
No survivors.
没有幸存者
At least that's what it said on the news.
至少新闻里是这么说的
But... I know a guy.
但我认识一个人
He witnessed the whole thing.
他目击了整个事件
What does that have to do with your father's death?
那跟你父亲的死有什么关系
It wasn't a plane. It was a spaceship.
那不是飞机 而是飞船
And that man-- he's an alien.
那个人 他是个外星人
Oh, Ray, um...
雷
Well, we'll think about that.
我们会考虑你的想法的
Thanks.
谢谢
These were all clippings from the day your father died?
这些都是你父亲死后的剪报吗
Yeah.
是的
I got them from the Arcadia Historical Society.
我是从阿卡迪亚历史协会拿到的
Do you mind if I hold on to them for a bit?
我能借走一段时间吗
Yeah, man. Yeah. All yours.
可以啊 都给你
This one should look like a pirate ship.
这个应该做的像海盗船
Can you make a cannon with it?
你能造个大炮放上去吗
I think I could handle that.
我觉得我能做到
Can I paint it before we put it in the river?
我们把它放进河里之前我能上个色吗
It floats!
它能浮起来
Damn it!
可恶
Should I get mom?
我要叫妈妈来吗
No!
不要
You don't belong here!
你不属于这里
It's too dangerous. Now go on.
这个太危险了 快走
Now go on.
快走
Guess I should've seen that coming.
我应该早就想到的
Last month he thought the mailman was an N.S.A. spy.
上个月他以为邮递员是个美国安♥全♥局♥的特工
Although, to be fair,
不过 说句实话
his theory is no crazier than ours.
我们的想法也没比他的正常多少
Actually, we don't have a theory at all.
事实上 我们根本就没有想法
Well, we might now.
我们现在也许有了
Arcadia Bank and Trust.
阿卡迪亚信托银行
That's where Elaine works, right?
伊莱恩就在那里工作 是吗
Yeah. Why?
是的 怎么了
Caleb was looking for something
凯勒在狩猎小屋那儿
up at that hunting shack.
找些什么东西
What if it was money?
会不会是钱呢
You think Caleb robbed the bank?
你觉得是凯勒抢了银行吗
Do you?
你呢
I don't know.
我不知道
What's the name of the guy who found his body?
发现他尸体的那个人叫什么
Dale Getheard.
戴尔·贾瑟
He's an old family friend of theirs.
是他们家的一位老朋友
I want to talk to him. Maybe he saw something.
我想跟他谈谈 他或许看见了什么
Yeah.
好的
So I'll call you in the morning.
那我早上打给你
Cool. See ya.
好的 再见
You hungry?
你饿了吗
I'm starving.
我饿扁了
Want to meet at the grill?
在烤肉那里碰头好吗
Perfect.
好极了
Okay.
好的
Oh, uncle Henry cut his arm.
亨利叔叔切到了他的手臂
Is it bad?
严重吗
No, it doesn't sound like it, but...
不 听起来不太严重 但是
I have to go to the clinic.
我必须赶到诊所去
Um, sorry.
抱歉
Rain check?
改天再约
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好
All done.
都弄好了
How's the hand acting?
手能动吗
It's fine.
没事
Is that what caused you to slip?
是因为那个才被割伤的吗
You know, after you said you'd had pain in your hand before,
在你跟我说你之前手疼过之后
I looked at Dr. Markert's old files.
我去查了马克特医生的旧资料
You've only had these symptoms once before--
你之前只出现过一次那种症状
after Jacob died.
在雅克布死后
Jacob's return is... it's wonderful
雅克布的复活...很棒
and... amazing, but...
很神奇 但是
it must also be extremely painful.
也一定令你非常痛苦
After Jacob died,
雅克布死后
I blamed myself...
我常常自责
Because I taught him to love the river.
因为是我教他爱上那条河的
Do you still feel that way?
你现在还那么想吗
No.
不
This is different.
现在不一样了
Well, whatever you're hanging on to, uncle Henry...
亨利叔叔 不管你在执着什么
It's affecting your health.
这都在影响你的健康
How many stitches?
缝了几针啊
Whenever I feel myself on the verge of letting him in...
每次我感觉自己快要接受他
getting closer to him...
离他越来越近的时候
I remember our Jacob.
我就想起了我们的雅克布
The Jacob that you carried in your belly.
你怀胎十月的雅克布
The one we buried.
被我们埋葬的雅克布
Why do they have to be separate?
为什么非得区分他们呢
Why does there have to be two?
为什么非得有两个人呢
Because to me,
因为对我来说
he never really went away.
他从来没有离开过
I still see him in my dreams.
我还能在梦里看到他
Or during the day when I hear the sound of children.
白天听到孩子们的声音也会想起他
I just... can't let him go.
我就是...忘不了他
And what I don't understand is...
我想不通的是
How could you?
你怎么能忘了他呢
How dare you.
你怎么敢这么说
Appreciate you helping me out here, Ray.
谢谢你的帮忙 雷
Remember when you rigged up that old satellite dish...
还记得当时你拼装了旧卫星天线
and we got Russian TV?
然后我们就收到俄♥罗♥斯♥电视台了吗
Must've gotten those smarts from your mother.
一定是遗传了你母亲的聪明
Sure didn't get 'em from me.
肯定不是我的
This is the washer that sits on the transmission shaft.
这是套在传动轴上的垫圈
I'm just asking you to give me a chance here, buddy.
我只想让你给我一次机会 孩子
Okay?
好吗
Now... what do we got?
弄得怎么样了
Hello?
有人吗
Mr. Getheard?
贾瑟先生
Hello?
你好
Can I help you?
你有事吗
I didn't have anywhere to go.
我没地方去
And then I saw your name
我在旁边那块牌子上
on that sign on the side.
看见你的名字
And...
然后
I just...
我就
Rachael.
瑞切尔
Did I really die, Tom?
我真的死了吗 汤姆
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表