剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
And whatever challenges may come,
而且不论什么样的挑战到来
We will survive as we always have--
我们都会如往常一样
by standing together as one.
齐心协力 万众一心
With all due respect, pastor,
恕我直言 牧师
you have not been honest with us.
你并没有对我们说实话
Tell them what you are hiding.
告诉他们你隐瞒了什么
Tell them, or I will.
告诉他们 不然我来说
I have nothing to hide.
我没什么可以隐瞒
I have been truthful, steadfast in my belief
我对我的信仰忠诚且坚定
that no one gets turned away from this church.
因此没有人被这个教堂所排除在外
I'm talking about one of them.
我说的是回归者中的一员
Rachael Braidwood, standing right there.
瑞切尔·布雷德伍德 就站在这里
Is it true, pastor,
是真的吗 牧师
that she is pregnant and carrying your child?
她真的怀着你的孩子吗
Is it true?
这是真的吗
Yes, it's true.
是真的
You say this is not how we act in this community,
你说这不是我们社区该有的行为
and yet this is the example you've set.
而你就设立了这样的榜样
You are not my pastor.
你不再是我的牧师
And I think many here would agree.
而且我觉得在座的各位都会同意
It's all right, sheriff. What the hell happened?
没事的 警长 发生了什么
Excited crowd, little panic.
激动的人群 一点小恐慌
It's okay now.
现在没事了
Your family's fine.
你的家人没事
Eric, this proximity theory is really interesting.
埃里克 这个近似理论非常有意思
Well, you found the pieces. I just put them together.
是你发现的信息 我只是把它们联♥系♥起来
Probably could've found a better restaurant.
要是能找个好点的餐厅就好了
This town isn't exactly known for its ethnic cuisine.
这个小镇可不是以风味美食闻名的
You know, I'm still surprised
我还是有点吃惊
that you decided to come back to Arcadia.
你竟然会选择回到阿卡迪亚
Well, my roots are here.
我的根在这里
I'm happy.
我很快乐
I just thought maybe I-- I could've made you happier.
我只是觉得 或许我能让你更快乐
Sorry.
抱歉
I shouldn't have...
我不应该
I just want you to know that what I'm about to propose
我只是想让你知道 我接下来要提到的建议
has nothing to do with that.
跟这事没关系
Maggie, now that the langstons have decided o come back to Bethesda,
麦琪 现在朗斯通一家决定跟我回贝塞斯达
you should come, too.
你也应该一起来
Uh... I-I don't-- I don't know.
我不知道
This could be the single greatest scientific discovery
这可能是人类历史上
in mankind's history.
最伟大的科学发现
You could be at the forefront.
你能够站在最前沿
Well, I'm already at the forefront.
我已经在最前沿了
You can only take it so far.
但你只能做到这个程度
You're just in a, you know, a small family practice.
你只是 一个小小的家庭医生
Just imagine what you and I could do
想象一下你我携手
with a federal discretionary budget to work with.
借着联邦调查基金所能达到的成就
You know, I'm not like you, Eric.
埃瑞克 我和你不一样
I don't need the accolades.
我不需要荣誉
Well, it's not about accolades.
这与荣誉无关
No. I know that.
不 我知道
I just mean that... I'm not a researcher.
我只是说 我不是研究员
Okay? I'm a clinician, so I just want to
好吗 我是临床医生 所以我只想
help my patients however I can.
尽力帮助自己的病人
That means being here... in Arcadia.
也就是在这里 在阿卡迪亚
All right.
好吧
Um, just want you to know that I'm gonna keep bothering you...
但你也要知道我不会罢休的
until I can get you to change your mind.
直到你改变想法为止
Yeah, I know.
我知道
It's Tom Hale. Did she check the messages?
我是汤姆·哈尔 她看留言了吗
All right. Um...
好吧
just have her call me as soon as she gets this, okay?
让她一收到留言就打电♥话♥给我 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
No word yet.
还没消息
I'm going to lie down.
我去躺一会儿
I know you want me to apologize.
我知道你想让我道歉
But I can't.
但我不会的
I'm not sorry.
我并不抱歉
How could you betray me like that?
你怎么可以背叛我
Tom Talk to Helen?
汤姆 告诉海伦吗
Of all people.
那么多人偏偏告诉她吗
What about you?
那你呢
She went back to her family in Tennessee?
她回田纳西的老家了
You lied.
你撒了谎
I shouldn't have done that.
我不该撒谎的
And that's not even the worst part. You--
这还不是最糟的 你...
you're still in love with her.
你还爱着她
Aren't you?
不是吗
I'm going to stay with my sister tonight.
我今晚去跟我姐姐住
Uh, miss?
小姐
You're Rachael Braidwood, right?
您是瑞切尔·布雷德伍德 对吗
No, it's okay. Don't be afraid.
没事的 不要怕
Sheriff Langston would like to extend himself.
朗斯通警长想欢迎您
He'd like to meet you and make sure that you, um,
他想和您见一面 确保...
feel safe here.
你感到安全
Would you mind coming with me down to the station?
您愿意和我去一下警局吗
Now?
现在吗
Oh. We could do it another time, if you...
改日也行 如果您...
No. Now's fine.
没事 现在可以
Okay.
好的
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Gary.
我是加里
I thought we were going to the station.
我以为我们是要去警局
We just have to make one quick stop first.
先要顺路停一下
Oh, go on. Take it. You earned it.
拿着吧 你应得的
I'm very grateful that you were in that church today.
非常感谢你今天去了教堂
Didn't do much.
我没做什么
Kept my family safe.
你保护了我家人的安全
That's plenty.
已经做了很多了
Loo and I talked on the way home.
露和我在回来的路上谈了谈
We won't be going with Dr. Ward.
我们不跟沃德医生走了
I don't know.
我不知道
After what happened today,
今天发生了这些之后
I was thinking maybe the best thing is
我觉得可能最好还是
for Jacob to get out of town.
让雅各布离开镇子
No.
不
This is our home.
这里是我们的家
So, you just keep doing what you're doing.
你就继续做你该做的
What about what happened with Caleb?
那发生在凯勒身上的事呢
The thing is...
问题在于
when do we ever have a guarantee in this life?
我们这辈子什么时候得到过保证呢
If I lose him tomorrow...
即使他明天就离开了我
at least I'll have had these days with him.
至少我们一起过了这么多天
What are we doing here?
我们来这里干什么
Get out.
下来
I'd like you to take me back to the hotel,
我要你们带我回旅馆
now.
马上
Get out.
下来
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表