剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Dad, Jacob is real,
爸爸 雅各布是真的
and he's not the only one.
而且他不是唯一的一个
Caleb Richards.
凯勒·理查兹
He's back.
他回来了
You could do a lot better.
你的品味应该再高一点吧
Your coffee.
你的咖啡
Try bottomless joe's over on Halsted.
试试哈斯特家的无限续杯吧
Cheap coffee is my thing.
我就爱喝廉价咖啡
Well, you've come to the right town.
那你来对地方了
And if you're here to find out about Caleb,
如果你想来问我有关凯勒的事
I haven't examined him yet.
我还没给他化验
Actually, I'm here for you.
其实我是来找你的
Okay.
好吧
Come on.
进来吧
Look, I've been meaning to ask.
我是想问
I'm trying to figure out exactly what's happening here.
我想搞清楚这里到底发生了什么事
I could use an ally.
我需要伙伴
These are your friends, your family.
这些人是你的朋友 你的家人
You know this place better than I ever could.
你远比我更了解这个地方
Helena, good morning.
海伦娜 早上好
And your medical advice would be invaluable to me.
而且你的医学建议对我来说非常有价值
What, you offering me a job?
怎么 你要给我一份工作吗
You could think of it as, uh, an internship. Unpaid.
你可以当它是实习 没钱拿的那种
How could I pass that up?
还真是让人无法拒绝啊
Right now there's no way
现在没有办法
to test Caleb's ashes from the urn.
来检测凯勒的骨灰
Well, the heat from cremation would destroy any D.N.A.
火化时的高温会破坏DNA
Jacob's, on the other hand...
但另一方面 雅各布的遗体...
You want to go in Jacob's tomb
你想进到雅各布的墓里
to match Jacob's D.N.A. to what's inside.
把他的DNA和棺材里的人的DNA进行比对
To at least point us in some kind of direction.
至少能够给我们指明一点方向
Well, what if there's nothing inside?
如果里面空无一物呢
That'll tell me something.
那至少能给我点提示
What?
什么
That I need to get the hell out of town
我得在他们全从坟墓里
before they all start rising. Okay.
爬出来之前离开这里 好吧
So you would feel better if we did find a body?
如果我们找到了尸体你会更安心
I don't know.
我不知道
What's up?
怎么了
My mother's in that tomb, too.
我母亲也葬在那座坟墓里
Look, technically, I don't need
严格来说 我要开坟的话
your family's permission to open the tomb.
并不需要你们家族的许可
I wanted you to help to ask them,
出于尊重 我想让你
out of respect,
帮我问问他们
but I understand if you don't want to be a part of this.
但如果你不想掺和进来我也能理解
No.
不
They should be asked.
应该征求他们的意见
And I should be there.
我应该去帮你问
Now I know these clothes are clean,
现在这些衣服都是干净的
so I won't be happy unless you come back completely filthy.
你要脏兮兮的回来我才高兴哦
Get out of my way!
别挡道
Eddie!
埃迪
Eddie, come on, dearie.
埃迪 过来 亲爱的
It's time to come home.
该回家了
Hey, fellas! Come on! Let's go!
小伙子们 过来 咱们走吧
Come on, sweetheart. We gotta go.
过来 宝贝 我们得走了
Come on!
快点
Come on, I said now! Let's go.
快点 咱们走
But we're playing!
我们还在玩呢
You don't still think that's me in there, do you?
你不会还觉得那里面装的是我吧
I... I mean, no.
我... 没有
I'm pretty hungry for a dead man.
作为一个死人来说 我真是太饿了
I just... I can't believe you're here.
我只是 不敢相信你在这儿
I mean, we have so much to catch up on.
我们有太多的事情要分享了
Yeah. Aunt Rita still call up drunk
丽塔阿姨还喝醉后
in the middle of the night ranting and raving?
深夜打电♥话♥来咆哮吗
Ugh, you have no idea.
你根本想不到
What? What's wrong?
怎么 怎么了
I know I haven't always been the greatest father.
我知道自己不是那种最好的父亲
Dad...
爸爸
No, I...
不 我...
I guess what I'm saying is
其实我想说的是
when life gives you a second chance,
当生活给了你第二次机会时
you gotta take it...
你得充分...
full on.
利用起来
I want to make this count.
我想珍惜这一切
And I'm going to.
我会珍惜这一切
I just, um...
我只是...
I never thought I'd hear those words.
我从没想过会听到这些话
Caleb Richards?
凯勒·理查兹
Could it be a mistake?
是不是搞错了
Well, that's what we're trying to figure out.
那正是我们想要弄清楚的
No.
不
We'd like to do a D.N.A. test on Jacob's remains.
我们想对雅各布的遗体做个DNA测试
Y-you already tested him.
你们已经测过了啊
Against you, not against the Jacob
那是根据你们的DNA 不是32年前
that died 32 years ago.
去世的雅各布的
We'd like your permission to open his tomb.
我们希望你们能允许打开他的坟墓
What?
什么
No, you're not desecrating my family's tomb.
不行 你们不能亵渎我家族的坟墓
We're just looking for answers, Mr. Langston.
我们只是在寻找答案 朗斯通先生
Well, then find them somewhere else.
那就从别的地方找去
For god sakes, Maggie, your mother's in there.
天呐 麦琪 你母亲也葬在里面
Your father know about this?
你父亲知道这事吗
Aunt Lucille, I'm sorry. I... thought--
露西尔阿姨 我很抱歉 我想...
I have Jacob back.
雅各布回来了
If this is something that you need to do,
如果这是你必须做的事
then so be it.
那就做吧
So how's Jacob?
雅各布怎么样
He's up in his room.
他在他房♥间里
Would you like to see him?
你想见见他吗
Sure.
好的
I don't mean to brag,
我不是要自夸
but I totally crushed your high score on Donkey Kong last night.
但我昨晚玩大金刚刷新了你的最高纪录
I'll beat it next time.
下次我会超过你的
Cocky.
吹牛
This is a nice room. Everything all right?
房♥间不错啊 一切都还好吗
You settling in okay?
你住得还习惯吗
I know why you're here.
我知道你为什么来
What do you mean?
什么意思
Mom didn't tell you about the playground?
妈妈没告诉你操场上的事吗
No. What happened?
没有 怎么了
Nothing. It doesn't matter.
没事 没什么大不了的
Why not?
为什么无所谓了
I like playing alone.
我喜欢自己玩
People can be so stupid.
人们怎么能这么愚蠢呢
Mrs. Langston, this sort of thing is gonna happen
朗斯通太太 如果你现在把他带出去
if you take him out in public right now.
这种事难免要发生的
What am I supposed to do,
我该怎么做
keep him cooped up in here all day?
成天把他关在屋子里吗
I know. Listen.
我明白 听我说
It might be a good idea not to announce who Jacob is.
或许不宣布雅各布的身份会更好
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Use a cover story.
编一个故事
You know, say he's a friend of the family,
就说他是你们家的一个朋友
a great nephew.
或是一个侄孙
Someone other than your son.
只要不说是你的儿子
Lie?
撒谎吗
Make Jacob lie?
让雅各布撒谎
For now.
只是暂时的
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表