剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Sheriff.
警长
What is this I'm hearing about a robo-call
为什么我听到一个语♥音♥电♥话♥说
sending people to the gym?
要把人们送去体育馆
It's standard protocol.
这是标准流程
The gym's designated as the official center for disaster relief.
体育馆是官方指定的救灾中心
Why didn't I know about this?
为什么我不知情
You asked me to coordinate relief efforts with Colonel Stone.
你要我和斯通上校合作
I didn't realize you needed every detail.
我不知道你需要知晓每个细节
Next time, keep me in the loop.
下一次记得通知我
Will do.
好的
Hey. I heard we're moving to the high school gym.
我听说我们要搬去高中体育馆了
Yeah. I just heard myself.
是啊 我也刚听说
Mind if I ride with you?
介意我搭你车一起去吗
Sure.
没问题
You wanted to talk?
你有话要说吗
Yeah.
是的
I guess I did.
我想是吧
My mother's back.
我妈妈回来了
The thing is, she's been back for a week.
实际上 她回来有一周了
She came to see you?
她来看你了吗
No.
没有
No, because...
她没来 因为...
she's staying with that man.
她和那个男人在一起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Well, I told her that she had to face my dad.
我告诉她 她必须去面对我爸爸
How'd he take that?
他能接受吗
How did he say he took it, or how did he really take it?
他是自称能接受还是真的能接受呢
There's this empty part of me.
我心中有一处空洞
It's always been there.
自始至终都在
I filled it with schoolwork and ambition, but...
我试图用学业和抱负填满它 但是...
deep down, I knew...
在内心深处 我明白
it could never be filled, because...
它是无法被填满的 因为...
she was gone.
她曾离我而去
And now, impossibly, she's back.
而现在 她难以置信地回来了
And I only feel more empty.
我只是倍感空虚
Keep it coming. Keep it coming. Through here.
继续开 继续开 这边
You know, you can put that right there.
你可以把那个放在这里
Yeah. Then instead of a possum,
那这就不是一只负鼠
it'll be a cat.
而像是一只猫了
What's a possum?
负鼠是什么
It's delicious.
很好吃的小动物
Mama, look what Jacob made for me.
妈妈 看雅各布给我做的
Oh, what a fierce creature.
好凶猛的动物啊
Jacob?
雅各布
What's wrong, buddy?
怎么了 孩子
All those people...
所有这些人
they're like me.
他们都和我一样
Right?
是吧
Yes.
是啊
I don't think people are gonna like that.
我觉得大家不会喜欢这样的
Hey. Now, you listen to me.
听我说
This has been a hard week, Jacob,
雅各布 最起码可以这么说
to say the least.
这周过得很不易
But I'm gonna make you two promises right now
但是我现在会向你许下两个
that I will never, ever break.
我永远不会违背的誓言
One...
第一
We will always be together.
我们永远都会在一起
And two--
第二
I will always keep you safe.
我会永远保证你的安全
Okay?
好吗
All right, come on. Let's go, buddy.
好了 咱们走吧 孩子
All returnees,
所有归来者
please join the line so we can check you in.
请站在队伍里以便我们进行登记
I need your attention, please. All questions will be answered
请大家注意 进入大楼后
once you're inside the building.
我们会解答大家的所有疑问
Don't stop to talk. Just keep moving.
请不要停下来交流 保持前进
You coming?
你要来吗
I'll meet you inside.
我一会儿进去找你
I'm gonna go talk to the Langston's.
我要去和朗斯通家谈谈
All your questions will be answered inside.
进去后我们会解答你们的所有疑问
Mr. and Mrs. Langston.
朗斯通先生和夫人
Marty! Hey, buddy.
马迪 伙计
Listen, uh, you guys don't need to be here.
你们不用来这里
We already have all of Jacob's information.
我们已经有了雅各布的全部信息
We can make him an I.D. some other time.
我们可以找个时间给他做个身份证
So you don't have to wait on line here.
你们不用在这里排队
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Well, the message from Fred's office
佛瑞德办公室的消息
told us to Absolutely. I'll handle it.
让我们... 我确定 我来处理
You guys go home and enjoy the day.
你们回家去照常生活吧
But what about Jenny?
那珍妮呢
We came with a-- with a family who returned.
我们和一家归来者一起来的
The Thompson's, that African-American couple over there.
汤普森一家 那边那对非裔美国人夫妇
They stayed with us last night.
他们昨晚和我们在一起
How about I'll bring 'em back to your house
这样如何 等他们登记完
after they're done here?
我把他们送回你家
All right, if-- if you say so.
好吧 听你的
Come on, Jacob. We'll meet them back at the house.
走吧 雅各布 我们回家等他们
Tell Jenny not to forget her possum.
告诉珍妮别忘了她的负鼠
I will.
我会的
Next in line, please step up.
下一个 请加快脚步
Mr. and Mrs. Thompson?
汤普森先生和夫人
I'm Agent Bellamy.
我是贝拉米探员
A friend of the Langston's?
朗斯通家的朋友
Can I talk to you outside for a moment?
我能和你们出去聊一下吗
Gonzalez.
冈萨雷斯
Excuse me. Agent Bellamy.
抱歉 贝拉米探员
Are they returned? Yeah.
他们是归来者吗 是的
If you wouldn't mind, we'd like all returned
你不介意的话 我们要让所有归来者
to stay inside for now.
暂时待在室内
There's an announcement coming up soon.
马上要宣读公告
Oh, okay. We're just headed out to get some fresh air.
明白 我们就出去透下气
We'll be right back. Nah, there really isn't time.
马上回来 不行 真的不方便
The announcement is just about to start.
就要宣读公告了
I get it, deputy. We'll just be a minute.
我明白 副警长 我们就出去一会
I'm sorry, Agent Bellamy, but I got my orders.
抱歉 贝拉米探员 但我要遵守命令
Orders? No returned can leave the gym.
什么命令 所有归来者一律不准离开体育馆
No exceptions.
无一例外
If you got a problem with it,
如果你有疑问
you'll have to talk to Sheriff Langston.
请找朗斯通警长
Okay, so what are you saying?
好吧 你什么意思
This is a trap.
这是个圈套
The deputies have been ordered
这些副警长接到命令
to keep all the returned in this gym.
把所有归来者关在体育馆里
Ordered? Whose orders?
命令 谁下的命令
My father's?
我爸爸下的吗
Why would he do that?
他为什么这么做
You know why.
你知道原因
Look, I ignored my gut once before
我之前忽略了自己的直觉
and I lost someone because of it.
因此失去了某个人
Not this time.
这次不会了
Okay. I'm calling him.
好吧 我打给他
You think that's a good idea?
你觉得这是个好主意吗
That's weird. No reception.
真诡异 没信♥号♥♥
I got nothing, either.
我也是
What's going on?
怎么了
Tom, you got a cell? Yeah.
汤姆 你带手♥机♥了吗 带了
Have a signal?
有信♥号♥♥吗
No, I don't.
没有
Could mean they cut our phones off.
他们可能切断了我们的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表