剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
No. Just you.
不 只有你
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Jacob!
雅各布
Did you see the ghost boy?
你看到那个幽灵男孩了吗
Yeah, what'd he look like?
他长什么样
Hey! Get out of here!
滚远点
Let's go! Go!
我们走 快走
Henry, come quick!
亨利 快过来
Get his medicine.
拿他的药来
It's okay!
没事了
You're okay, sweetie.
没事了 亲爱的
You're all right. Come on.
你没事了 来
It was just a small one.
只是一次小发作
You're fine.
没事的
You're safe.
现在安全了
Okay. You're safe.
你安全了
Good. Okay. You are all done.
很好 好了 检查完了
Why don't you go down, play your videogame?
你下楼去玩游戏机吧
Maybe you can beat Marty's high score.
或许能打破马迪的记录
How is he?
他怎么样
He's fine.
很好
You know, we'll keep an eye on him.
我们还得多留意他
If he has another seizure, we might have to explore
如果他的癫痫再发作 我们就得考虑
some different treatment options.
别的治疗方案了
Okay. Good.
好的 明白
Jacob doesn't know I found these.
雅各布不知道我发现了这些
How long has he been doing this?
他这样有多久了
I changed this bed yesterday.
我昨天换的床单
I found these last night.
昨晚发现的这些
But ever since he's been back, he's eating nonstop.
自从他回来之后 就吃个不停
He hasn't been sleeping.
一直不睡觉
Last night, I don't think he slept a wink.
我觉得他昨晚一夜没合眼
It's different...
和以前相比...
than before.
有所不同
He's different?
他跟过去不一样了吗
And I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
All right, we'll figure it out.
我们会弄清楚的
Why don't you... why don't you bring him by my office
这样吧 你带他去我办公室
and we'll run a few tests, okay?
我们再做一些检查 好吗
All right.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, Maggie?
麦琪
Please don't tell uncle Henry about all this.
别把这些事告诉你亨利伯伯
I don't want to worry him.
我不想让他担心
I'm supposed to have lunch with Christine Grant today.
我今天得和克里斯蒂娜·格兰特一起吃午饭
You know she's just an earpiece for Helen.
你知道的 她只是海伦的眼线
Get all the info she can out of me and report back.
从我这里探听消息 反馈给海伦
Janine, we need to talk.
珍妮 我们得谈谈
Tom, you know it scares me when you do that.
汤姆 你你知道这样会吓到我的
Just say it.
你想说什么就说吧
There's something I should tell you.
我有些事要告诉你
Something I-I should have told you.
这事我早就应该告诉你的
Okay. What is it?
什么事
Before we met,
在我们认识之前
before I was pastor...
在我成为牧师之前...
Uh, there was a woman I loved.
曾经爱过一个女人
12 years ago when we were still together, um...
12年前 那时我们还在一起
She drove her car off a bridge...
她开车冲出了大桥...
And died.
死掉了
We all thought... it was an accident.
我们都以为 那是一场意外
You know, it had to be, but...
只可能是意外 但是...
investigation revealed that, uh, she didn't step on the brake.
调查显示 她并没有踩刹车
She...
她...
Sh-she actually accelerated, and, uh...
实际上 她还踩了油门
You know, she--she did it on purpose.
她是故意的
Tom, I-- I-I don't know...
汤姆 我不知道该说什么...
That's horrible, honey.
这真是太可怕了 亲爱的
Why wouldn't you tell me that?
你为什么不告诉我
I don't know. I, um...
我不知道 我...
It was a painful time, you know? And I, uh...
那段时间我非常痛苦 我...
I just wanted to put it all behind me, you know?
我只想忘掉这一切 你明白吗
Okay.
好吧
Why are you telling me now?
那你为什么现在要告诉我
Because she's back.
因为她回来了
Like Jacob and Caleb, she's back.
像雅各布和凯勒那样 她回来了
She showed up at the church last night and...
昨晚她出现在教堂而且...
She needed help, and I let her stay the night.
她需要帮助 我让她留在教堂过夜了
All this time,
一直以来
and you've never told me about her?
你从未告诉过我关于她的事
When have we ever hid anything from each other,
我们俩什么时候向对方隐瞒过事情
painful or not?
不管是否痛苦
It's because of how much you loved her.
因为你是如此地爱她
Janine. Janine.
珍妮 珍妮
Seeing Rachael last night
昨晚见到瑞切尔
reminded me I'm a different person now.
让我明白我已经不是过去那个我了
I love my life with you.
我爱的是与我共度一生的你
And she was gone.
她已经是过去时了
Dead.
死了
Obviously not gone.
但显然还不是过去时
I don't want anything to come between us.
我不想让任何事破坏我们之间的感情
I won't let it.
我不会让这种事发生的
Good.
很好
Then you know what you have to do.
那你知道你该怎么做了吧
Hey, Elaine.
伊莱恩
You remember Agent Bellamy?
还记得贝拉米探员吗
Uh, of course.
当然记得
We wanted to come by, check on you,
我们想过来看看你
see if everything's okay.
看看是否一切都好
Mind if we come in?
能进来吗
Sure.
当然
Hiya.
你好
Ray.
雷
Ray, I know. Mechanical genius.
雷 我知道你 机械天才
This guy once fixed Maggie's bike tire
这家伙有次用一卷牙线
with a roll of dental floss.
修好了麦琪的自行车胎
It was no big deal.
没什么大不了的
Is your father home, Elaine?
你♥爸♥爸在家吗 伊莱恩
Um... wh-wh-why?
怎么了
I'll get right to the point.
我开门见山地说吧
We need to speak to him in connection with a murder.
他涉嫌一桩凶杀案 我们得找他谈谈
A murder? Who?
凶杀案 谁死了
Dale Getheard.
戴尔·贾瑟
Dale's dead?
戴尔死了
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的
Elaine, are there any weapons in your house?
伊莱恩 你们家里有什么武器吗
Firearms?
枪♥械♥之类的
What about that shotgun from the other night?
那天晚上的猎枪呢
I'll get it.
我去拿来
Do you know where your dad was two nights ago?
你知道你♥爸♥爸前天晚上在哪吗
My father did not kill Dale. That's ridiculous.
我爸爸没有杀害戴尔 这太荒谬了
Is that your father's toolbox? Mind if I have a look?
那是你♥爸♥爸的工具箱吗 我能看一下吗
What are you looking for?
你们在找什么
It's okay.
别紧张
Okay, look...
好吧 听着...
We're gonna go ahead and hold on to that toolbox
我们要暂时带走那个工具箱
for the time being.
继续调查
The gun--it's gone.
那把枪 不见了
Come on, Jacob!
快点 雅各布
We'll be late for your appointment!
你的预约要迟到了
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表