剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
I'm sorry we put you through that.
很抱歉要让你经受这些
You know, I...
是这样 我...
I think I can manage this just fine, you know.
我觉得自己已经没事了
I'm sorry I troubled you, Maggie.
抱歉麻烦你了 麦琪
Uncle Henry.
亨利叔叔
Mr. Langston.
朗斯通先生
I hope it was worth it.
我希望这么做是值得的
So do I.
我也希望
You all right?
你还好吗
What's up? I spoke with Caleb Richards.
怎么了 我和凯勒·理查兹谈过了
He's hiding something.
他在掩藏些什么
Yeah. When he came in for his exam yesterday,
他昨天来做检查的时候
I got that vibe, too.
我也有同感
What do you remember about the circumstances of his death?
你还记得他死亡时的情况吗
It was the summer before I went away to school,
那是在我离家上学之前那个夏天
and I was at Elaine's when the call came from the hospital.
医院打电♥话♥来的时候我在伊莱恩家
She turned to me and said...
她转向我说
"My dad just died."
"我爸爸死了"
She was in shock.
她非常震惊
Her dad had been brought into the hospital from his hunting shack D.O.A.
她爸爸在从狩猎小屋送往医院的路上去世了
Massive coronary.
心肌梗塞
His hunting shack?
他的狩猎小屋
You know where it is?
你知道在哪里吗
Yeah. Yeah, I could... make my way.
是的 我应该可以找到
You want to go?
你要去吗
Dad still working on the porch?
爸爸还在修门廊吗
Since 7:35 a.m.
从早上7点35修到现在
Where's all the food? I just went shopping.
食物都去哪儿了 我刚采购过
He ate it all.
全被他吃了
You're telling me that dad ate all that food?
你是说爸爸一个人就把所有食物都吃了
Ray, please don't tell me that you're feeding Ninja
雷 你不会又拿冰箱里的东西
out of the fridge again.
去喂忍♥者了吧
It wasn't me. I swear it was him.
不是我 我发誓 是他吃的
All right, look. If I write you a shopping list,
好吧 我要是给你写个购物单
can you go today?
你今天能去吗
You know what? This is too much work.
我跟你们说 这工作量太大了
What?
什么
If I have to, I'll hire somebody.
实在不行的话我会雇人的
No. No, w-we can't.
不 不 我们不能雇人
I'm two months late on the mortgage.
我还欠着两个月的贷款呢
What? Well, that was almost paid off.
什么 不是早就快还清了吗
Yeah, a-and then the roof caved in three years ago,
是啊 三年前屋顶塌陷了
and I had to take out a second. Look, I-I have got...
我只能又贷了一笔 我有...
25 bucks for food.
25块钱用来买♥♥吃的
Can somebody please go shopping?
拜托谁能去买♥♥点东西吗
Yeah, me and Ray can knock that out, right?
行 我和雷会去买♥♥的 对吗
You don't belong here.
你不属于这里
What?
什么
I...
我...
I have to go.
我得走了
We'll grill tonight, finish catching up.
晚上我们吃烧烤 到时再说
All right.
好
That's a great little dog, Jacob.
这小狗画得真好 雅各布
You always were a good artist.
你一直很有艺术细胞
It's okay.
还好啦
I wanted to make a werewolf fighting a unicorn.
我想画一幅狼人♥大♥战独角兽的画
Yes, and I thought that the children in the hospital
好 我觉得医院里的孩子
might appreciate something a little more uplifting.
或许更需要些振奋人心的东西
Right.
是的
Hey. Do a werewolf fighting a unicorn next, huh?
接下来画狼人♥大♥战独角兽好吗
Tom?
汤姆
Helen. What can I do for you?
海伦 找我有什么事吗
When we spoke about Lucille the other day
那天我们谈起露西尔
and this boy that she's calling Jacob,
和这个她称之为雅各布的男孩
don't you agree she needs help?
你不是觉得她需要帮助吗
It's nice of you to be concerned, Helen,
多谢你的好意 海伦
but, uh, Lucille's... fine.
不过露西尔她...很好
She believes that he is her dead son.
她坚信那是她已经过世的儿子
Look...
是这样的...
I can honestly say I don't know what's happening.
老实说 我不知道是怎么一回事
But I'm willing to trust that God will show us the way.
但我相信上帝会为我们指引前路的
Are you sure he's the one behind this?
你确定这是神的旨意吗
So, do you always hike in a button-down, dress shoes, and a holster?
你一直穿着衬衫皮鞋 挎着枪套去远足吗
I didn't have any clothing options.
我没带其他衣服
I didn't expect to stay in Arcadia as long as I have.
我没想到会在阿卡迪亚待这么久
So not much of an outdoorsman, huh?
不怎么参与户外活动啊
West Nile Virus, Lyme disease,
西尼罗河病毒 莱姆病
Rocky Mountain spotted fever.
落基山斑疹热
Hypochondriac.
忧郁症
Humans built cities for a reason--
人类建造城市是出于一个原因
to protect ourselves from nature.
保护自身免受自然侵害
So right there.
就在那
That's where my mother died...
那就是我母亲去世的地方...
And Jacob, too.
和雅各布一起
You know, I've been up here a couple times.
我来过这里几次
I just kept hoping it would... bring me closer to her
我一直希望这能...让我更接近她
or give me some kind of answers.
或者得到些答案
It didn't really do either of those things.
终究只是徒劳
Hey, Fred.
佛瑞德
Your timing's uncanny.
你来的可真巧
I got some sloppy joes in the crock-pot.
锅里有些我做的炒牛肉酱
It's been too long since I've had your cooking, Luce.
好久没吃到你做的菜了 露丝
Henry around?
亨利在吗
I haven't seen him since this morning--
一早就没见到他了
Not since he closed himself up in the woodshop.
他把自己关在木工房♥里
Hey, uncle Fred.
佛瑞德叔叔
Hey there.
你好
Want to play cops and robbers?
想玩警♥察♥抓强盗吗
Sure. But only if I...
好 但前提是我...
Get to be the robber. Get to be the robber?
来当强盗 来当强盗吗
Yeah, like old times.
对 跟以前一样
Sure.
好啊
This is Deputy J. Langston
我是J·朗斯通副警长
calling to report a criminal I just arrested for disorder and conduct.
现上报刚刚逮捕一名扰乱社会治安的罪犯
Prepare the jail cell. I'm bringing him in.
准备好牢房♥ 我这就带他过去
You really remember all this, don't you?
你真的全都记得 是不是
Did he push her, Jacob?
他推她了吗 雅各布
The man that you saw with Aunt Barbara-- did he...
你看见的那个和芭芭拉婶婶在一起的男人 他
Did he push her in?
是他把她推下水的吗
No. He was trying to save her.
不 他是想救她
Are you sure?
你确定吗
He was holding on to her, trying not to let her go.
他使劲拉着她 坚持不放手
What are you?
你是什么
I forgot about the sandwiches.
我忘记还有三明治要吃了
They should be done by now.
现在应该已经做好了
This all looks good.
这看起来没问题
Just get that missing signature on page 4,
把第四页没签的那个签名补好
and you can submit it. Okay.
你就可以提交了 好的
Dad?
爸爸
Amazing how fast the Internet's gotten.
真神奇啊 因特网变得这么快了
I thought I'd bring you lunch. It's a cheese sandwich,
我给你带了午餐 芝士三明治
barbecue chips, couple of Oreos for dessert.
烤薯片还有几片奥利奥当甜点
It's what you used to ask for in your lunchbox every day,
你以前每天都要拿这些当午餐
so I thought maybe your taste hasn't changed too much.
我想或许你的口味没怎么变
Did I do something wrong?
我做错什么了吗
Hey, it's all right.
没事的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's all right.
没事
It's just been so long since someone's taken care of me.
只是很久没有人照顾我了
You of all people deserve to be taken care of.
你最应该被别人照顾了
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表