剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Who?
谁
We got to get these people out of here.
我们得让这些人离开这里
I'll get Rachael.
我去找瑞切尔
Excuse me.
借过
If you're right...
如果你是对的...
What?
怎么了
The list.
那份名单
All of the information about the returned is in here.
包含所有归来者信息的名单就在这
My mother's name's on that list.
我妈妈的名字也在上面
Stay here and find it. Okay.
留下来找到它 好的
Marty I'm going to the Langstons'.
马迪... 我去朗斯通家
The phones are out.
手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
This could be serious.
情况可能很严重
Be careful.
小心点
How many are in there now?
现在里面有多少人
By rough head count, I'd say north of 250,
粗略数了下 大约250人
but the line's trickling outside.
但外面的队伍还排着
Might not be many more.
也许不会再多了
Okay, good. Colonel Stone should be here soon
很好 斯通上校很快就会
with reinforcements.
带着增援部队前来
What the hell is that?
怎么回事
Follow me!
跟我走
Come on! come on, come on!
快快快
Come on, come on, go, go, go!
快快 快走快走
No, no, no, no, no! Come with me!
不不不 跟我来
Come on! Hey! Hey, it's okay! Come on! Hey!
快 一切正常 快
There's no fire! It's okay. There's no fire!
没着火 一切正常 没着火
Hey! There's no fire! Just--
没着火 只是...
It's okay! Go back inside! There's no fire!
一切正常 回去 没着火
Close the damn doors! There's no damn fire!
把门关上 根本没着火
How do you know there isn't a fire, sir?
你怎么知道没着火 长官
Because he's letting them go free!
因为他想放他们走
Can't you see?! They're escaping!
你没看到吗 他们在逃跑
Go! Get them!
快去 抓住他们
Escaping?
什么逃跑
You said we were keeping them inside to-- to protect them?
你说我们把他们关在里面是为了...保护他们
Just never mind that! Just go round them up now!
别提了 去把他们找回来
Just go do it!
快去
I'm not going anywhere! My kid sister's in there.
我哪都不去 我妹妹在里面
What did you just say to me? Are you disobeying an order?
你刚才说什么 你在违抗我的命令吗
You're damn right I am.
你说对了 正是如此
Then give me your badge now!
把你的警徽给我
Fine by me.
无所谓
You're fired!
你被解雇了
We're gonna need more men.
我们需要更多人手
What is it?
是谁
Well, looks like Carl.
看上去像是卡尔
Parked in our driveway for some reason.
停在我们家车道上肯定有原因
Well, maybe Fred sent him over for extra protection.
可能是佛瑞德派他来提供额外保护的
Yeah.
有可能
All right, great. That should be, uh,
好了 应该...
that should be everything. Okay.
应该可以了 好的
Thank you so much. Thank you.
非常感谢 谢谢
Eric?
埃里克
Yeah?
怎么了
Do we have all their names?
记下他们所有人的名字了吗
Yeah. I think that was the last one--
是的 我觉得那是最后一个了
Of the ones that are still left inside, I mean.
我是指这些还留在这里的人
Okay.
好的
We need to destroy that list.
我们得毁掉名单
If my father gets it,
如果我爸爸拿到名单
he'll be able to identify all these people.
他就能鉴别这些人的身份
Without it, they have a chance to pass.
若没拿到 他们就还有机会逃脱
Maggie...
麦琪
If we lose track of the returned,
如果我们没有归来者的信息
then it will become nearly impossible
那就基本不可能
to continue to study them.
再继续研究他们了
I know.
我知道
And I know what that can mean for your disease.
我也知道这对你的癌症来说意义非常
But, Eric, you've talked to these people.
但是埃里克 你和他们谈过话
You've heard their stories.
听了他们的故事
Do you really think they deserve to be treated like lab rats?
你当真认为他们该被当成小白鼠吗
Rip it up.
撕了吧
Get out.
出来
Why?
为什么
We're rounding them up.
我们要把他们赶到一块儿
What if they don't want to come?
要是他们不愿意呢
You said it yourself.
你自己也说过
They're not human.
他们不是人类
Come on. Let's go.
我们走
Carl? You there?
卡尔 你在吗
I'm outside Henry's house. They're still inside.
我在亨利家的外面 他们还在里头
Okay, good. Whatever you do, don't let them leave.
很好 不计一切手段 别让他们离开
I'll head over soon.
我很快就到
Hand me the radio.
把无线电给我
Keys.
钥匙
Get in the back.
到后座去
Jacob's in danger. What?
雅各布有危险 你说什么
It's Fred. He locked up a bunch of the returned in the gym.
是佛瑞德 他把很多归来者关在体育馆
That's why I wanted you guys not to go in there.
所以我才让你们别进去
Wait a minute. What's going on? What are you talking about?
等下 发生什么事了 你在说什么
Barbara's returned.
芭芭拉回来了
She didn't go back to Fred.
她没去找佛瑞德
Oh, no.
不
I don't know what he's planning on doing,
我不知道他打算干什么
but you guys need to leave now.
但你们现在就得离开
Well, where would we go? Anywhere. You just need to go!
我们能去哪儿 哪都成 一定要走
No, no, no. I'm not a young guy.
不不不 我已经不年轻了
What if we have to run? What if we get stopped?
要是我们得逃呢 要是我们被拦下了呢
You at least have to try. Take Jacob and get out of here.
你至少得试一试 带上雅各布离开这
I don't think this is a good idea, Marty.
我觉得这主意糟透了 马迪
We don't know what's out there or what they're gonna do.
我们不知道外头的情况 他们又打算干什么
You have to try. No.
你得试试看 不
You have to go.
是你要走
What?
什么
They'll be looking for us.
他们会追捕我们的
But you are the government.
但你是政♥府♥执法人员
They won't stop you.
他们不会拦你
Yeah, she's right.
对 她说得对
You have to take him.
你带他走
And you have to protect him for as long as it takes.
你要竭尽全力保护他
Dad?
爸爸
What's going on?
怎么了
Come on down here, Jacob. Come here, buddy.
下来 雅各布 过来 小家伙
Hey, listen.
听着
You're gonna have to go away with Agent Bellamy.
你要跟贝拉米探员走
What? Go where?
什么 去哪
Hold on, you're just gonna leave town for a little while...
别慌 你只要出镇一阵子就好
No, dad... but we can't go with you.
不 爸爸 但我们不能和你一起走
Daddy, no! no! no, no--
爸爸 不 不要 不要
No, let go of me! Jacob. Jacob.
不 放开我 雅各布 雅各布
Dad, Jenny needs me! Jacob, listen
爸爸 珍妮需要我 雅各布 听着
You promised me! you promised!
你答应过我的 你答应过的
No, listen to me, damn it!
别 听我说 见鬼
Okay.
好吧
You're right.
你说得对
I have to break my promise to you.
我违背了对你的承诺
I have to break my first promise to keep my second.
为了遵守第二个承诺 我必须打破第一个
You have to go with Marty.
你得跟马迪走
That's the only way that we can keep you safe.
只有这样才能保证你的安全
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表