剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Let's make sure it goes the right way.
我们得确保采取它向正确的方向发展
Fred?
佛瑞德
Barbara.
芭芭拉
Oh, my God.
天呐
You came...
你回来了
Fred...
佛瑞德
Just...
让...
Just let me look at you.
让我看看你
You're exactly as I remembered you.
你跟我记忆中的一模一样
You're so beautiful.
还是这么美丽
I...
我...
This isn't what you think.
不是你想的那样
I know.
我知道
I know about Sam.
我知道山姆的事
And it's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
没关系的
I know that I made mistakes,
我知道我犯了错
and I know that he was there when you needed him,
我知道你需要的时候是他陪在你身边
and I'm so sorry. No, it doesn't matter anymore.
真的对不起 不 这些都不重要了
I know that you were unhappy. It's it's too late for that.
我知道你以前郁郁寡欢 说这些太迟了
But we have another chance. I love you.
但我们还有机会 我爱你
No, don't Please, I
不 不 求你了 我
You're not hearing me. You're not listening.
你根本没听我说话 你听我说完
Barbara...
芭芭拉...
I can't do this anymore.
我不能再这样了
I've made up my mind.
我心意已决
It's over, Fred.
都结束了 佛瑞德
When I came back, it was clearer than ever.
当我回来后 就想得比任何时候都明白了
I've been staying with Sam for the past week,
自从回到镇上 这几周我一直
ever since I got back.
跟山姆住一起
I went straight to him.
我直接去找他了
Maggie found me.
麦琪找到了我
I know that I should have come to see you
我知道我一回来
as-- as soon as I got back...
就该来找你
and I am sorry for that.
没那么做我很抱歉
I'm sorry, Fred...
对不起 佛瑞德
for not being stronger.
我没那么坚强
Okay.
好吧
It was a long time ago.
那都是很久以前的事了
You made your choice.
你做了选择
I have to accept it.
我只能接受
Thank you.
谢谢你
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Dr. Langston.
朗斯通医生
Hi. Did you get my messages?
你收到我的信息了吗
I've been trying to reach you all night.
我一晚上都想联♥系♥你
I know. I was exhausted
我知道 我有点累
and I fell asleep early. This is unbelievable.
很早就睡了 这真是不可思议
How many are there?
一共回来了多少人
We've counted over 75.
我们记录的超过了75个
With the calls coming in to the sheriff's station
算上警♥察♥局打进来的电♥话♥
and the ones still showing up, I'm guessing
还有那些源源不断出现的人们
there's going to be a lot more by the end of the day.
我猜 到了今晚会有更多的人
Well, where are they coming from?
他们都是从哪来的
Good question.
好问题
That proximity theory of yours is not exactly holding up.
你的近似理论并不完全站得住脚
People are returning from as far back as the early 1900s,
最早的人们是从二十世纪初回来的
and most popped up in neighboring counties and states.
大部分都出现在临近的郡和州
Well, it wouldn't be the first time that I overthought something.
这也不是我第一次想过头了
Where will they all stay?
他们要住在哪
I contacted my boss at I.C.E.
我联♥系♥了我在移♥民♥与海关执法局的上司
She's making some calls to some other agencies at D.H.S.
她会联♥系♥一些其他在国土安♥全♥局♥的部门
Hopefully we'll get some support soon.
希望我们能尽快得到支援
You asked the federal government for help?
你向联邦政♥府♥寻求帮助了
I didn't feel like I had much of a choice.
我觉得我没有什么其他选择
We're trying to help people find relatives.
我们试图帮人们找到亲人
And we're keeping a paper list of names.
而且我们把名字记在纸上
Don't need this getting out online.
不希望这件事捅到网上
Hmm. Well...
好吧
Looks like you could use some help.
看来你需要一些帮助
I've been wanting to hear their stories since I got here.
我一到这来就想要听他们的故事
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi. I'm Eric Dr. Ward
你好 我是国家卫生研究所的
from the National Institute of Health.
埃里克·沃德医生
Thank you so much for helping out.
非常感谢你的帮助
What the heck is that?
那是什么鬼东西
Which one of you is Agent J. Martin Bellamy?
你们谁是马丁·贝拉米探员
I am.
我是
Toni Willis sent me.
托妮·威利斯派我来的
All right, open 'em up!
好了 把它们都打开
I understand there's some people around here
我知道这里有些人
who could use some help.
需要帮助
Here you go. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
Dad.
爸爸
I saw her.
我见到她了
It was good.
还不错
We had a good conversation.
我们好好地聊了聊
Finally got some closure on some things.
有些事终于了结了
I told her I respect her decision.
我告诉她我尊重她的选择
Dad...
爸爸...
Okay.
没事了
Colonel Stone?
斯通上校
Thank you, sergeant.
谢谢 中士
Excuse me. Fred Langston,
打扰了 我叫佛瑞德·朗斯通
Arcadia County Sheriff.
阿卡迪亚郡警长
Agent Bellamy wanted us to coordinate our efforts.
贝拉米探员希望我们能够联合彼此力量
That's right. He did. Good to meet you.
没错 很高兴见到你
I'll tell you what. You got yourself a beautiful town here.
这里真是个美丽的小镇
Reminds me of a different era.
让我想起了另一个时代
Simpler one.
更单纯的时代
We do our best to keep it simple.
我们尽力保持简朴
Colonel Stone, what exactly have you been told
斯通上校 有关这里的情况
about the situation here?
你具体知道些什么
Not much. There was a storm, some flooding.
不是很多 只知道一场风暴 发了洪水
Left a bunch of folks without power.
让这些人没了电力供应
I'm afraid Agent Bellamy has left out a few details.
恐怕贝拉米探员隐瞒了一些细节
Really? Like what?
是吗 例如
You see that woman over there?
你见到那边的那个女人吗
Red dress, pretty, brown hair?
穿着红裙子 棕头发 长得很漂亮的那个
I want to show you something.
我想给你看些东西
They don't die, Colonel.
上校 他们不会死
And they're dangerous.
而且他们很危险
One's already committed a murder and attempted another.
其中一人已经杀了一个人并且试图再犯
And the worst part is,
最糟糕的是
people think these are their loved ones returned.
人们以为是亲人回来了
But they're not.
但他们并不是
They're deceiving us.
他们在欺骗我们
What do you propose we do?
那你想要我们做什么
I propose that we protect the living
我建议我们要保护好活着的人
instead of the dead.
而不是这些死人
This is the Arcadia County Sheriff's Department
这里是阿卡迪亚郡警局
with an important message.
有一条重要消息
If you've had a loved one return to you,
如果你有亲人回归
please bring him or her to the Thornton high school gym
请在中午12点至下午4点间
between noon and 4:00 p.m.
把他们带至桑顿高中体育馆
There, your loved one will receive a temporary I.D.,
在那里 您的亲人会得到临时身份证
a flu shot,
接种流感疫苗
and an information packet
以及一个有关他们将如何继续生活的
about what they can expect moving forward.
相关信息资料袋
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表