剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Resurrection"...
《亡者归来》前情回顾
You said finding Jacob's remains inside the coffin
你说只要开棺找到雅各布的遗骸
would make sense to you.
你就能想明白
Like a carbon copy was made.
就好像是一模一样复♥制♥了一件
Mr. Richards?
理查兹先生
I don't know what you're hiding,
我不知道你在隐藏什么
or why you're lying about what happened to you 13 years ago,
你为什么要对十三年前的遭遇说谎
but I promise you,
但我保证
I'm gonna look under every last stone of your life
我会留心你生活里的一点一滴
until I find out.
直到查明真♥相♥
You don't belong here.
你不属于这里
What?
什么
I remember our Jacob. I just can't let him go.
我就想起了我们的雅克布 我就是忘不了他
How could you?
你怎么能忘了他呢
He hardly ever sleeps.
他几乎不睡觉
And he eats all the time.
一直在吃东西
And he's been sneaking around. I saw him.
还到处窥探 我看见他了
I've been watching him. I know who he is.
我一直在观察他 我知道他是谁
Can I help you? I didn't have anywhere to go.
你有事吗 我没地方去
Rachael.
瑞切尔
Did I really die?
我真的死了吗
Dad...
爸爸
Why are you still up?
怎么还不睡呢
Almost done.
快好了
Looking good, huh?
还不错吧
Not bad.
还行
Not bad?
什么叫还行
It's a masterpiece.
明明很棒
Hey, you want some?
来一口吗
You're not 19 anymore.
你已经不是19岁的小姑娘了
Hey, I'm sorry about the noise.
抱歉吵到你了
We should have this all painted and done by tomorrow.
到明天应该能全部上漆做好了
Well, I like the hammering.
我喜欢听锤音
I haven't slept this well in a long time.
好久都没睡得这么好了
It's nice knowing you're here.
知道你在真好
You know I'd never let anything happen to you, don't you?
我绝对不会让你受到任何伤害的 知道吗
Yes, dad.
知道 爸爸
You're the most important thing in the world to me.
你是这个世界上我最珍惜的人
I bet you forgot how you used to pretend you couldn't sleep,
你肯定忘了以前总是装作睡不着
and you'd come out here and sit with me.
然后出来跟我一起坐着
I wasn't pretending.
我不是装的
Sitting out here...
坐在这里...
It felt like it was just the two of us.
感觉世界上就只有你我两个人
You remember what we used to say?
还记得我们以前常说的话吗
It's us against the world.
我们对抗世界
And it still is.
现在仍然如此
Us against the world.
我们对抗世界
Looks like blunt-force trauma
应该是钝器创伤致死
with an object about an inch and a half wide.
凶器是大约四厘米宽的物体
You'd have to ask the coroner to be sure.
这个得问问验尸官才能确定
Remind me you're here again, Maggie.
话说你来这里干什么 麦琪
Agent Bellamy wanted my medical opinion.
贝拉米探员想听听我的专业意见
You were a cop long enough to know
你当警♥察♥时间也不短了
what a medical examiner does, right?
知道法医是干什么的对吧
Watch your step. Blood.
走路注意 地上有血
Do you recall an armored truck robbery 13 years ago?
你记得13年前的一起运钞车抢劫案吗
The one in Arcadia Bank & Trust.
阿卡迪亚信托银行那起
What about it?
那起案子怎么了
I'm thinking it was Caleb Richards.
我觉得那是凯勒·理查兹干的
What's that have to do with this?
那跟现在这起案件有什么关系
Well, hear me out.
听我说完
Caleb robs the armored truck 13 years ago,
凯勒13年前抢劫了那辆运钞车
goes to bury the money by his hunting shack,
想去狩猎小屋那里把钱埋起来
drops dead of a heart attack.
结果心脏病发去世了
Well, we never caught the guy who did that robbery,
我们一直没抓到那起抢劫案的罪魁祸首
but there's no evidence that it was Caleb.
但是没证据表明罪犯是凯勒
Because he died that day.
因为那天他死了
He was at his hunting shack two days ago digging holes.
两天前他去狩猎小屋那边到处挖坑
I don't think he found what he was looking for,
虽然他可能没找到要找的东西
but inside one of the holes I found
但我在其中一个坑里找到了
what was left of a mask--
一张面具
probably one used in the robbery.
也许是那次抢劫中用过的
Okay. I'm listening.
好吧 继续说
The way I see it, Mr. Getheard here
在我看来 贾瑟先生
found Caleb dead, took the money.
发现凯勒死了 拿走了钱
No one's the wiser. Caleb comes back...
没人知道 凯勒回来了...
Realizes the money's gone, figures out who took it...
发现钱不见了 找出了拿钱的人...
Here we are.
然后就是这个结果了
You realize you two are finishing each other's sentences, right?
你们知道你俩在互相配合说话吧
Caleb had a few run-ins with the law--small stuff.
凯勒曾与执法人员有过一些小争执
Nothing like what you're saying.
不是你说的那样
Jimmy, anything on the murder weapon?
吉米 找到凶器了吗
Look, we have the same goal here.
我们的目标一致
I think I know where the murder weapon is.
我想我知道凶器在哪儿
You think or you know?
你想还是你知道
Yesterday when I was talking with Caleb,
昨天我找凯勒谈话时
he was washing off a hammer.
他正在洗刷锤子
Not to be funny, but how often do you wash a hammer?
说真的 你多久洗一次锤子
Okay.
好吧
You and I will go. We'll talk to Caleb, okay?
我们一会儿过去和凯勒谈谈 行了吗
You know, Elaine's dad is a lot of things,
伊莱恩爸爸不是什么好人
but a murderer?
但杀人凶手
It doesn't make sense.
这说不通啊
You knew Caleb before he died.
你认识的凯勒是死之前的他
This Caleb... might not be the same.
这位凯勒 可能不是同一个人
So you think...
所以你觉得
this behavior is a result of Caleb returning from the dead?
这种举动是凯勒死而复生的结果吗
Maybe.
也许吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
Tom.
汤姆
Just a window.
只是一扇窗户罢了
Not that.
我说的不是窗户
Please don't.
别这样
I can't believe this is happening.
我无法相信这一切
How are you here?
你怎么会在这儿
I woke up in the middle of a cornfield...
我在一片玉米地里醒来
three days ago.
就在三天前
I don't know how I got there.
我不知道我是怎么到那里的
I met a family.
我遇到了一家人
They told me I was in Parishville, New York,
他们告诉我 我在纽约的帕里什镇
and that 12 years had passed.
已经过了12年了
There's, um...
那有...
There's some blankets in, uh, that cabinet.
在那个橱里有几床毯子
You can, uh, stay here tonight.
你今晚可以睡在这儿
I'll come back in the morning.
我明早再来
I know somebody you can talk to -- maybe help.
我知道有人能和你聊聊 也许会有帮助
Is there really someone who can help?
真的有人能帮我吗
Yes. You're not the only one.
是的 你不是唯一一个
There's others.
还有别人
What?
什么
It's, uh... it's late.
现在...太晚了
I'll, uh, see you in the morning.
我们明早见
Wait, Tom. Wait.
等等 汤姆 等等
Please don't tell anyone I'm here.
别告诉任何人我在这儿
I have to tell my wife.
我必须告诉我妻子
Other than that, no one will know.
除此之外 不会有人知道的
You found someone?
你结婚了
That's good.
挺好的
You said there were others.
你说还有其他人
Did they kill themselves, too?
他们也是自杀的吗
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表