剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Hey, we're doing everything we can.
我们正在尽力追查
I'll let you know when we know.
查到了会告诉你的
Okay?
好吗
Hey, why don't you go home
你可以回家
and let us do what we do, okay?
让我们做好份内工作 好吗
Come on.
走吧
Dad.
爸爸
I think I know where Caleb is.
我知道凯勒在哪了
How?
怎么知道的
Jacob told me.
雅各布告诉我的
I figured if you wanted to find me,
我觉得如果你想找我
you'd know where.
你会知道我在哪
Nice to see that some things don't change.
很高兴看到还有东西没变
I couldn't decide if I should come.
我不知道我该不该来
Why not?
为什么
Didn't know what I'd find.
不知道会发现什么
I don't want to die.
我不想死
Not anymore.
再也不想了
But I wish I hadn't come back to find you'd moved on.
但真希望我没回来看到你变心了
It feels like I'm being... punished.
感觉就像 在惩罚我
You're being punished?
你觉得被惩罚
Damn it, Rachael, you hurt us--
该死 瑞切尔 你伤害了我们
Me, your family.
我 你的家庭
How could you be so selfish?
你怎么能这么自私
I didn't plan it.
我不想那样的
Not that that's an excuse.
这不是借口
I was driving home over the bridge
我正开着车经过那座桥上
and I just thought,
然后我想
maybe this could be it.
也许就这样了
It could all end tonight.
今晚都可以结束了
I wouldn't have to pretend to be happy.
我不用再强颜欢笑
You could have someone who really deserved your love.
而你可以拥有一个真正值得你爱的人
Why? Why did you want it to end?
为什么 为什么你要结束
You could have talked to me. And said what?
你可以跟我谈谈的 谈什么呢
You believed in me.
你信任我
And I wanted so much to be that person.
我也非常想成为你心中的那个人
But I hated myself...
但我恨我自己
For falling short time and again.
一次次让你失望
We had our whole lives ahead of us.
那时我们还有很长的人生路可以走
And we were gonna spend them together.
我们本可以共同度过
And we still can.
我们现在依然可以
I went to the church.
我去了教堂
I went there to tell you you have to leave...
我去那里是想告诉你 你必须离开
for the sake of my marriage.
为了我的婚姻
But when I got there...
但是当我到那里的时候
when I got there, and you were gone...
当我到那里的时候 你已经走了
I felt like I lost you all over again.
我感觉自己再一次失去了你
I couldn't go through that-- not again.
我无法忍♥受 不想再来一次
I don't want to go...
我不想走
But I can't stay.
但我不能留下
You have a nice time with Maggie?
你跟麦琪玩的开心吗
Yeah.
是的
You think you can sleep?
你觉得你能睡着吗
Not really.
还不行
I try, but it's hard.
我尽力 但是太难了
Do you want me to lie down with you for a little while?
你想让我在你身边躺一会儿吗
Maggie doesn't have a mom.
麦琪没有妈妈
I know.
我知道
It's sad.
真可怜
Us against the world, Laney.
我们对抗世界 兰尼
How do we know we're in the right place?
我们怎么知道是不是来对地方了
This is my family's place.
这是我家的地方
If he's hiding here,
如果他躲在这里
it's right through those doors.
那就在门后
You smell smoke?
你闻到烟味了吗
Caleb Richards!
凯勒·理查兹
This is Sheriff Langston!
我是朗斯通警长
Come on out now!
马上出来
Come on, Caleb!
出来吧 凯勒
Haven't enough people got hurt today?
今天受到伤害的人还不够多吗
Let's get this over with, Caleb!
我们把问题解决了吧 凯勒
We're gonna have to go in there.
我们得进去
Caleb!
凯勒
Don't move! Don't move!
别动 别动
Put your hands on your head! On your head!
双手抱头 抱头
Come towards me. Slowly.
慢慢朝我走过来
Nice and slow.
慢慢地
Right there. Don't move.
就在那儿 别动
He's clean.
他没问题了
OK, I got him.
好了 交给我吧
Come on. Come on.
走吧
It's over.
结束了
No.
不
It's just beginning.
这只是个开始
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表