剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Maybe not...
或许你不在乎
But he does.
但是他在乎
You did a good thing.
你做了一件好事
You helped put away some bad guys.
帮我们抓住了一些坏人
Hey, it's okay.
没事的
It's not like we're not gonna see each other again.
我们又不是再也见不到彼此了
You know what?
你知道吗
I'm not gonna spend all day in here.
我不会一整天都待在这里
You want to spare your family any more grief,
你不想让你的家人雪上加霜吗
tell us where the money is.
那就告诉我们钱在哪里
Bad choice.
糟糕的选择
Open up.
开门
Sheriff....
警长
You ever wonder if she ever really loved you?
你想没想过她是否真的爱过你
Thanks for stopping by, sheriff.
谢谢你过来 警长
You think you're pretty invincible, don't you?
你觉得你所向无敌了 是不是
Dying will do that to a man.
死过一次就会这样
Looks like you still bleed just like everybody else.
看来你还是像其他人一样会流血
More are coming.
更多的人就要回来了
More than you can ever imagine.
比你想象的多得多
How'd you sleep last night?
你昨晚睡得怎么样
Just fine.
挺好的
I didn't.
我睡得不好
It's too quiet without you... snoring in my ear.
没有你在我耳边打鼾 感觉过于安静了
You know who I've been thinking about lately?
你知道我最近在想谁吗
The Aldens.
奥登一家人
Must be 20 years since they moved away.
他们搬走应该有20年了吧
I was thinking about that summer that their youngest died.
我在想他们最小的孩子死去的那个夏天
What was her name?
她叫什么名字
Katie.
凯蒂
Yeah. Katie.
对 凯蒂
We never talked about them.
我们从来不谈论他们
Never talked to them about it, either.
也从来不跟他们说那件事
They lived a block away...
他们住在离我们一个街区远的地方
Had something like that in common with us.
和我们有那样的共同点
We never talked to 'em.
我们却从来没跟他们谈过
We were scared.
我们那时很害怕
I was scared.
我那时很害怕
I'm hurting this boy, Loo.
我在伤害这个孩子 露
I see that now.
我现在明白了
I...
我...
I want to let Jacob go--
我想放手让雅各布走...
The Jacob we lost.
我们失去的那个雅各布
I'm ready.
我准备好了
But I don't know how.
但我不知道该怎么做
You have to let yourself feel it.
你得让你自己感受到
After you're done going through these,
你翻完了这些以后
do you want to take them to the curb for me?
能帮我扔到路边吗
Miss Richards, I'm sorry for what you're going through,
理查兹小姐 抱歉你得经受这一切
but I believe there's a way to put an end to this...
但我相信有办法结束这一切
if you'll help me.
如果你愿意帮我的话
Help you?
帮你
I lost my job because of you.
因为你 我丢了工作
Your father's asking for you.
你父亲想见你
We know he stole that money for his family.
我们知道他偷那些钱是为了他的家人
If you could persuade him to tell us where it is,
如果你能劝他告诉我们钱在哪里
you'd actually be helping him.
实际上就是在帮他
I want a lawyer.
我想要律师
It's not gonna work like that.
那样是不行的
No? What, he doesn't have rights?
不行吗 怎么了 他没有权利吗
Do I?
我有吗
Or am I under arrest? Elaine.
还是我被捕了 伊莱恩
Am I under arrest?
我被捕了吗
Elaine, the F.B.I. is involved now.
伊莱恩 现在联调局也插手了
If they come, they're gonna take him away.
如果他们来了 他们就会带走他
I doubt you would ever see him again.
恐怕你就再也见不到他了
Then they're gonna want to come talk to you.
然后他们会来跟你谈
You really want that?
你真的想这样吗
Get out of my house.
滚出我的房♥子
Okay.
好吧
There's one more thing you should know.
还有一件事你要知道
If they come and they find out what Caleb is,
如果他们来了 发现凯勒是什么人
they're gonna find out about Jacob.
他们就会知道雅各布的事
They'll take him away, too.
他们也会把他带走
You can help prevent all of that from happening.
你可以阻止这一切发生
Isn't that your job?
这不是你的工作吗
Hold on a second.
等等
Hello. This is Dr. Langston.
你好 我是朗斯通医生
Hi, Tom.
你好 汤姆
Who?
谁
Okay, um...
好吧
Sure. Just meet me at my office this afternoon.
没问题 今天下午来我办公室见我吧
Yeah, of course. See you then.
好的 当然 到时见
That was Tom Hale.
是汤姆·哈尔
He has a patient he wants me to see...
他有个病人想让我看一下
Like Jacob and Caleb.
一个像雅各布和凯勒的人
There's another returned.
又有一个人回归了
Caleb said it.
凯勒说过了
"More coming."
"更多的人就要回来了"
Maggie, thanks for seeing us.
谢谢你来见我们 麦琪
Of course.
不客气
This is, um, Rachael Braidwood.
这位是瑞切尔·布雷德伍德
Hi. I'm Dr. Langston.
你好 我是朗斯通医生
I think my friend Kristen Lucas used to...
好像我的朋友 克里斯汀·卢卡斯
babysit you?
曾经是你的保姆
Uh, she did.
的确是
Though to be honest, she spent
但说实话她当时的大部分时间
most of the time on the phone with her boyfriend.
都在和她男朋友煲电♥话♥粥
You were able to come in the back
你们从后门走进来的时候
with no problems, right?
没遇到什么麻烦吧
Yes, um....
没有
Just the way that some members of the community
因为社区的有些人
are reacting to those who have returned,
对归来者的反应很激烈
I thought it best to be discreet.
所以我觉得还是谨慎点好
Of course.
是的
Uh, I have to get back to the church.
我需要回♥教♥堂一下
You're in good hands with Maggie.
麦琪会帮你的
Uh, we'll talk later.
一会儿见
Sure. Thanks, tom.
好的 谢谢你 汤姆
Okay. So, I'll just start by asking...
那么我先问问
how are you feeling? Is there...
你现在感觉怎么样
anything that's troubling you?
有什么异样的感觉吗
Anything that's troubling me...
你是说除了经历这一切之外的
besides everything?
其它异样感觉吗
Fair enough.
你说得有道理
How about we start with the physical?
聊聊身体状况怎么样
I've had a few dizzy spells.
我之前有点儿头晕
Nothing serious.
但不严重
Okay.
好的
And what's the first thing you remember when you woke up?
你醒来之后记得的第一件事是什么
I don't know. I-it's foggy.
我不知道 很模糊
Okay, and how about the last thing you remember before you--
好吧 你记得的最后一件事是什么
I... haven't processed everything yet.
我 还没细想这些呢
C-could we maybe talk about this later?
我们可以等等再谈这个吗
Of course, yes. Of course.
当然 当然可以
Um, let's get you checked out, okay?
我们现在开始检查吧 怎么样
Here, I'll give you a moment to change.
你先换衣服
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Last cell.
最后一间牢房♥
Sweetheart.
乖女儿
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表