剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
The bank reported the armored truck robbery.
银行上报了运钞车被劫
It falls under F.B.I. jurisdiction.
这事在联调局的管辖范围内
They're gonna be here within 48 hours.
他们在48小时内会赶过来
And what do you think they're gonna do when they find out
你觉得当他们发现咱们的主要嫌疑人
that our chief suspect is a dead man?
是个死人时会怎么办
If you got any federal favors to call in,
要是你有什么认识的联调局探员可以帮忙
now's the time to do it.
现在正是时候
Because as much as I enjoy your company, Agent Bellamy,
尽管我喜欢有你作伴 贝拉米探员
I sure as hell don't want a hundred more of you crawling around my town.
但我也不想让一百多个你在我的镇上四处游荡
We got to find that money.
我们得找到那笔钱
We turn that over, there's nothing to investigate.
把钱交给他们 就没什么可调查的了
F.B.I. won't bother to make the trip.
联调局不会长途跋涉过来
I hope you're right about that.
希望你是对的
You know what's gonna happen
你知道要是他们
if they start looking into Caleb Richards.
开始调查凯勒·理查兹 接下来会怎样
They'll look into Jacob.
他们还会调查雅各布
And we have to make sure that doesn't happen.
我们得确保这一切不会发生
Miss Richards, we can't open the closet in the back hallway.
理查兹小姐 我们打不开走廊后面的壁橱
It got stuck.
壁橱门被卡住了
When?
什么时候的事
Like a year ago.
一年前吧
Well, okay.
好的
Elaine.
伊莱恩
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
We'll figure it out.
我们会弄明白的
Oh, my God.
天呐
Leave it.
放着吧
There's no point in cleaning it up until they're gone.
他们走之前收拾房♥间没什么意义
How are you holding up?
你还好吗
Hi, Elaine, this is Ted.
伊莱恩 我是泰德
So, I guess, given everything that's happened
我想 鉴于发生在你♥爸♥爸身上的
with your, uh, dad and all,
所有的事
it's probably best that you don't come in to work today...
你今天最好别来上班了
or, you know, ever.
或者永远都别来了
I'll have one of the girls pack up your stuff
我会找个姑娘把你的东西打包好
and send it to you, okay?
送到你家 好吗
Thanks.
多谢
So... I'm fantastic.
我简直不能再好了
Thanks for asking.
多谢你关心
Elaine, I'm sorry I didn't tell you
伊莱恩 很抱歉我没告诉你
about the investigation into your dad.
调查你♥爸♥爸的事
I didn't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
You could have told me the truth.
你本可以早点把真♥相♥告诉我的
I didn't want to upset you.
我不想让你心烦
No!
不
You decided not to tell me.
你决定不告诉我
You decided because you treat me like a child,
你这样决定是因为你把我当个孩子看
like you always do, because that is our thing.
你一直是这样 我们之间一直是这样
Elaine's... the disaster.
伊莱恩是个失败者
Maggie--Maggie's perfect.
而麦琪 麦琪是尽善尽美的
Elaine, while I was playing beer pong in college,
伊莱恩 我还在上大学玩"啤乓"时
you had a full-time job.
你已经有了一份全职工作
You were paying a mortgage. You were taking care of Ray.
你已经可以偿还贷款 照顾雷了
You had to grow up so much faster than I did.
你不得不比我更快的成熟起来
You have no idea how much I admired you for all that.
你不知道我有多敬佩你这点
I don't think I can do this alone.
我觉得我无法一个人承受这些事
You're stronger than you know, Elaine.
你比你想象的更强大 伊莱恩
And you're not alone.
而且你不是孤身一人
Come in.
进来吧
Uh, you sleep okay? Yeah. Yeah.
你睡得好吗 很好 很好
Uh, no. Not really.
不 一点也不好
Why? Wasn't the bed No, it's great.
怎么了 床不舒服吗 不 床很好
Thank you for, um, putting me up.
谢谢你 帮我找到住处
I'll pay you back. I promise.
我会把钱还给你的 我保证
Please. It's not necessary.
别这样 没有这个必要
I got groceries.
我买♥♥了些日用品
And some clothes.
还有一些衣服
They're probably not the most stylish wardrobe...
可能不算你穿过的
you've ever worn,
最时尚的款式
but, um... they're clean.
但是都很干净
You know, hopefully it'll tide you over till we can,
希望你可以先用来应付一下
you know, get you something else.
我们再慢慢解决别的事情
I just need to sit down for a minute.
我得坐一会儿
All right. You all right?
好的 你没事吧
You're warm.
你在发烧
Yeah, I just, um...
是的 我只是...
I think I'm coming down with something.
我好像得了什么病
I haven't felt well since, um...
自从回来之后
well, since I've been back.
我一直感觉不太好
We should get you to a doctor.
得去看下医生
Right.
好主意
"Hi, doctor.
"你好 医生
I just returned from the dead. Can you help me?"
我刚刚死而复生了 你能帮帮我吗"
Think your insurance is still good?
你觉得你的医保还能用吗
I, uh... I know someone. Actually, um...
我知道一个人 实际上...
She's seen the others.
她见过其他回归者
I'll take you.
我带你去见她
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Your... wife...
你妻子...
Thinks I'm helping someone in need.
她认为我在帮助有需要的人
That's not even a lie.
这倒是事实
You're looking pretty cozy in here, Mr. Richards.
你看起来住得很舒服啊 理查兹先生
It's a shame we're gonna have to say sayonara.
可惜我们就要说再见了
Oh, you didn't know?
你不知道吗
F.B.I.'s rolling into town.
联邦调查局派人过来了
Yeah.
是啊
And they're gonna get one look at you,
他们会来看你一眼
and that's gonna be all she wrote.
然后一切就结束了
You're gonna spend the rest of your days,
你那没什么价值的余生
such as they are, in a secret lab
都会在地下八百米的
about a half a mile under the ground,
一个秘密实验室里度过
like a big old government guinea pig.
好像过去的豚鼠一样
You know what they say.
常言说得好
Karma's an anal probe.
造化弄人啊
I'm not afraid, Sheriff.
我不怕 警长
Good. That's good.
很好 那就好
Because people who are afraid tend to make bad decisions,
因为人们害怕时往往会做出错误的决定
and I'd like to see you make a good decision
我希望看到在你一生中能做出一次
for once in your life, Caleb.
正确的决定 凯勒
You can help yourself.
你可以自救
How can I do that?
我要怎么做
Tell us where the money is.
告诉我们钱在哪里
Sign a confession, plead guilty.
签署认罪书 承认有罪
You avoid an investigation, you avoid trial.
可以避免调查和审判
F.B.I. stays out of it.
这样联调局就不会插手了
Don't suppose I can get a lawyer?
看来我是不能请律师了
Dead men don't get lawyers.
死人不能请律师
My daughter been in to see me?
我女儿来看我了吗
No, but the deputies have already been to her house
没有 但是警员们已经去她家里
looking for your money.
搜查你的钱了
I think you've put her through enough.
我觉得你已经让她受够了苦难
I want to talk to her.
我想和她谈谈
I would love to accommodate you, Mr. Richards.
虽然我很想满足你 理查兹先生
Give me a reason to.
但你得给我一个理由
I'm not the only one the F.B.I. will be interested in.
我不是联调局唯一会感兴趣的人
If they take me,
如果他们带走我
they take Jacob Langston, too.
也会带走雅各布·朗斯通
Do you really think that I care what happens
你真的觉得我会在乎
to that little freak of nature?
那个小怪胎怎么样吗
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表