剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
I didn't say he wasn't.
我没说他不是
When I saw him sitting in my living room,
当我看到他坐在客厅里
Everything--my body, my mind, my soul--
我的身体我的思想我的灵魂所有这一切
knew that this is my child,
都告诉我他就是我的儿子
exactly as he was.
和从前一模一样
But what if...
可是如果他
Okay. Why don't-- why don't you go home?
好吧 你还是先回家吧
Okay? Get some rest.
好吗 回家休息下
I'll spend some time with him.
我会多陪他一会儿
I'll take him for ice cream.
给他拿冰淇林吃
Maybe he'll open up to me.
也许他会向我敞开心扉
Okay.
好吧
You're gonna be a good mother.
你会照顾好他的
Ray? I'm heading out for a few days.
雷 我要离开几天
I already told Elaine about it.
我已经告诉伊莱恩了
The bike's working great, by the way.
顺便说一下自行车工作状态不错
It's purring like a tiger.
就是咯咯响得厉害
And don't worry. I'll take good care of her.
别担心 我会修好的
Ray?
雷
Have you seen my toolbox?
你看到我的工具箱了吗
Who are you talking to?
你在和谁打电♥话♥
No one.
没和谁
What did you do, Ray?
你干了什么 雷
He's gone.
他走了
Yeah, just make sure that we have
对 要确保我们的搜查覆盖
the north side of Montgomery covered.
蒙哥马利市北部地区
Okay.
好的
I thought you had cars posted outside.
我以为你外面有警车巡逻
We had all cars to the robbery.
我们把所有车都派到抢劫现场了
How the hell did he get away so fast?
他怎么能逃这么快的
Maybe he didn't.
也许他没逃走
You had roadblocks up.
你设了路障
Maybe he never made it out of town and he's hiding somewhere.
说不定他没能出镇 正躲在什么地方呢
What?
你说什么
I saw Elaine on the phone
在抢劫案发生之后
at the bank after the robbery.
我看到伊莱恩在银行门口打电♥话♥
I think she might have been talking to her father.
我想可能是和她爸爸打电♥话♥
You don't think that she's helping him?
你不会以为她是同伙吧
She might be, even if she doesn't realize it.
可能是 即使她还没意识到
I thought you quit.
我以为你戒烟了
I did.
是戒了
Do you think your father did those things?
你觉得是你♥爸♥爸做的吗
Remember in grade school when those kids
还记得小学的时候
used to pick on Ray all the time?
那些小孩一直捉弄雷吗
One time, I got so angry,
有一次 我实在气不过
I threw a rock and hit one right between the eyes.
就朝他们丢了一块石头 正中某人眉心
I was so scared my dad was gonna whoop me
我好害怕万一老爸知道这事
when he found out what happened, but he...
他会骂死我 但他...
He went over to their parents', and he warned them
他去找了那些小孩的家长 警告他们
never to bother us again.
不准再找我们俩的麻烦
I've only ever felt safe when my dad was around.
有我爸在身边 我就有安全感
I know it's hard, Elaine.
我知道这很难受 伊莱恩
So what exactly did they say about Dale Getheard's murder?
对于戴尔·贾瑟被杀一案 他们怎么说
How did you know who was murdered?
你怎么知道谁被杀了
Who have you been talking to?
你和谁聊过了
You knew, and you didn't tell me.
你明明知道 却不告诉我
No, I'm sorry. Maggie, why would you keep that from me?
不 抱歉 麦琪 你为什么要瞒着我
I wa--I didn't know what to do. I...
我不知道该怎么办 我...
Elaine, you need to face facts.
伊莱恩 你得面对现实
Ms. Richards.
理查兹小姐
I already told you, I-I don't know where my dad is.
我已经告诉你们了 我不知道我爸爸在哪
All the same, Elaine,
那也一样 伊莱恩
We have to ask you some more questions.
我们得再问你几个问题
You're gonna have to come with us.
你得跟我们走一趟
Am I gonna be okay?
我没事吧
Yeah, you're gonna be fine.
对 你会没事的
Did you figure out what kind of ice cream you want yet?
想好要吃哪一种冰淇淋了吗
I always get the same--
我总点同一种
Mint chocolate chip with sprinkles.
撒着薄荷巧克力碎片的那种
Man of conviction. I like that.
目标明确的小男子汉 我喜欢
You know, you've been through a lot these past few days.
这几天你经历了很多
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吗
People look at me like...
别人看我的眼神
like I'm weird.
像看怪物一样
Who does?
谁这么看你
Those teenagers last night.
昨晚来的那些小孩
My dad.
还有我爸爸
Do you think you're weird?
你觉得自己很奇怪吗
When I was a kid,
我小时候
I had an imaginary friend named Dummo.
有个假想朋友叫丹莫
And Dummo would say all the dumb things I was thinking
丹莫会把所有我想过
but didn't want to say out loud.
但不愿说出来的蠢事说出来
Pretty weird, huh?
我也很奇怪 对吗
You know, it's good to have a mom
能有一个像你妈妈那样深爱你的母亲
who loves you as much as yours does.
是件很幸福的事
Some people don't have that.
不是人人都有的
But even when you do, sometimes...
但即使你有 有时
You hold things in.
你会隐瞒一些事
To try to be strong.
想要变得更强
'Cause you don't want to worry her.
因为你不想让她担心
But you know you can tell your mom things, right, Jacob?
但是你知道你可以跟你妈妈倾诉的 对吗
You can also tell me things.
你也可以跟我倾诉
'Cause I'm your family, too, right?
因为我也是你的家人 对吗
We just passed Caleb.
我们刚从凯勒附近开过去了
What?
什么
Where?
在哪儿
I'm not sure.
我不确定
My dad's old factory, I think.
我觉得 是我爸爸的旧工厂
Jacob, how do you know that?
雅各布 你是怎么知道的
I can feel him.
我能感觉到他
Elaine, I know this is difficult,
伊莱恩 我知道这很困难
but both times that armored truck was robbed,
但是运钞车两次被抢时
you were working in the bank, yes? Yeah, but
你都在银行上班对吗 是的 可是
He knew exactly when and where it'd be.
他清楚地知道车什么时候会在哪
The schedule was always changing,
而日程表一直改变
so how could he have known unless someone tipped him off?
所以如果没有人提示他 他怎么可能知道
He didn't do this-- any of this.
不是他做的 都不是他做的
Your position at the bank gives you access to the schedule.
你在银行的职位让你能够知道日程表
Isn't that right?
不是吗
Mr. Langston, you know me. I wouldn't have any--
朗斯通先生 您了解我 我不会有任何...
El-elaine, just answer his questions, sweetheart.
伊莱恩 亲爱的 回答他的问题
Did your father have access to your office
你的父亲在过去几天
in the past few days? Did he use your computer?
有没有去过你的办公室 用过你的电脑吗
No.
没有
What about the phone call outside the bank?
那在银行外打的那个电♥话♥呢
That was him, wasn't it?
是他的电♥话♥ 不是吗
I know he's your father, but if he used you,
我知道他是你父亲 但是如果他利用了你
is he really worth protecting?
他还值得你保护吗
What did he say to you?
他跟你说了什么
He said he loved me.
他说他爱我
There's someone here to see you, Sheriff.
警长 有人说要见你
It's urgent.
很紧急
I'm sorry, Sheriff, but he was insistent.
抱歉警长 但是他很坚持
Since Gary's your friend, I thought--
加里又是您的朋友 我觉得
I know. It's okay, it's okay. So is it true?
我知道 没事 所以是真的吗
My cousin Dale-- is he dead?
我的兄弟戴尔 他死了
Hey, hey, hey. I'm sorry, Gary.
加里 我很抱歉
Well, do you know who it is?
那你知道是谁干的吗
Did you at least get the guy?
你至少抓到凶手了吧
Fred, tell me.
佛瑞德 告诉我
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表