剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Resurrection.
《亡者归来》前情回顾
This kid showed up in a village in rural China,
这个孩子出现在中国边远地区的一个农村里
No I.D., no passport.
他身上没身份证 也没护照
Hasn't said a word since we found him.
从我们找到他起他就没说过一句话
Jacob? I'm Agent J. Martin Bellamy.
雅各布 我是我是马丁·贝拉米探员
You can call me Marty.
你可以叫我马迪
Arcadia, Missouri? Is that where you're from?
密苏里州的阿卡迪亚吗 你家在那里吗
Mr. Langston, did your son go missing, sir?
朗斯通先生 你的儿子是不是失踪了
Why? I have him.
怎么了 我找到他了
My son died 32 years ago.
我儿子在32年前就去世了
Daddy!
爸爸
Honey, who is it?
亲爱的 是谁来了
Jacob.
雅各布
Is everything all right? It's a miracle.
一切都还好吗 这是个奇迹
All I want is the truth. Get a D.N.A. test.
我只想知道真♥相♥ 去做个DNA测试
Jacob is your son, Mr. Langston.
雅各布就是你儿子 朗斯通先生
Did I die? What?
我死了吗 什么
Did we all die?
我们都死了吗
Dad?
爸爸
It's okay.
别害怕
It's okay.
没事的
You were only dreaming.
你做噩梦了而已
I'm not anymore?
现在这不是做梦了吗
Is it really you?
真的是你吗
Well, who else would it be?
那还能是谁
Excuse me, Elaine.
打扰一下 伊莱恩
Sorry to interrupt, but...
抱歉打扰你们了 但是
I think it's important that you meet Agent Bellamy.
我觉得你们有必要见一下贝拉米探员
I'm with Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
我是移♥民♥与海关执法局的
Mr. Richards, I have to ask--
理查兹先生 我想问您一下
Can you tell me anything about what you've been through?
您能跟我说一下这是怎么回事吗
Well, that's the crazy thing. I don't remember.
这才是最令人想不通的 我什么都不记得了
I guess I had amnesia... or something.
我好像失忆了还是怎么回事
I mean, that's a thing, right?
这也算一件事对吧
The last thing I remember...
我记得的最后一件事
was I was driving my truck, and I blacked out.
就是当时我在开车 然后晕过去了
And then I woke up three days ago
然后我是三天前醒过来的
in an alleyway in Portland.
醒来时在波特兰的一个小巷里
So you have no memory of...
也就是说你不记得
having a heart attack?
自己心脏病发了
A heart attack? No.
心脏病发吗 不记得
You died, Mr. Richards.
你当时死了 理查兹先生
Elaine, what are they talking about?
伊莱恩 他们在说什么
Oh, well...
那个...
Your friend Dale, he-- he found you.
你的朋友戴尔 他找到的你
Up in the woods by your hunting shack.
就在树林里你的狩猎小屋那边
Come on, Maggie, that's crazy.
麦琪 这不可能
Dale must have found someone else.
戴尔找到的肯定是别人
This is-- this is ridiculous.
简直 简直太荒谬了
I mean, I'm standing right here.
我人不是就站在这里吗
I'm sorry. It's...
不好意思 我...
I got a nasty headache.
我头疼的厉害
Do--do we have to do this now?
我们非得现在谈这个吗
No. No, of course we don't.
不不 当然不是
Right, Maggie? Right.
对吧 麦琪 对
Um... Elaine, why don't you
伊莱恩 要不
bring your dad by my office tomorrow?
你明天带你♥爸♥去我办公室一趟吧
Just make sure he's okay. Okay.
给他检查一下以防万一 好的
That's great. Thank you. Okay.
太好了 谢谢你 不客气
Is it possible you guys are just wrong about this?
有没有可能是你们搞错了
That someone else was cremated,
当时火化的是别人
and Caleb's story's true?
凯勒说的都是真的
I mean, I was at his funeral.
我当时去参加过他的葬礼
I saw his body before he was created.
他被火化前我亲眼看到过他的尸体
And to my eyes, he hasn't aged a day.
可我感觉他还是当时的样子 一点都没老
So okay.
好吧
It looks like there are two now.
现在看来已经有两个人了
Returned.
两个人死而复生了
But if Caleb is the same as Jacob,
但是如果凯勒跟雅各布情况一样
how come Jacob remembers dying and Caleb doesn't?
那为什么雅各布记得自己死了而凯勒不记得
Ray?
雷
What's wrong?
怎么了
That man?
那个人
That man in there?
现在屋里那个人
That's not dad.
那不是我爸
All clean?
洗干净啦
I think so.
应该是吧
Come on over here.
过来
Here.
来梳梳头
I can brush my own hair, mom.
我自己梳就行了 妈妈
Well, here you go.
好 那你自己来
Get dressed.
穿衣服
Honey, I think it's time to get you something different to wear.
亲爱的 我觉得你该换换衣服了
Now I know that this is your favorite shirt.
我知道你最喜欢这一件
Where are all my things?
我的东西都去哪了
You know what?
要不这样吧
You stay here. I'll be right back.
你在这等等 我马上回来
Brush your hair.
你自己梳梳头
Mom?
妈妈
You know what?
要不这样
We're going shopping.
我们去买♥♥衣服吧
Toni, I need to be here to investigate this.
托妮 我必须留在这里调查这件事
And I'm asking you to keep this under wraps,
而且我需要你先瞒着这件事
because if this gets sent up the chain,
因为这件事一旦进入正规程序
every government official will demand
每个政♥府♥机构都会要求
that this kid be scooped up and examined and quarantined
把这个孩子带走 检查 隔离
and subjected to every medical test out there.
接受全套的医学检查
Okay-- no offense, Marty,
听着 马迪 说句实话
but maybe that's exactly what needs to be done here.
或许现在就应该这么做
No, Toni, trust me on this.
不 托妮 相信我
To separate this family now, it would not be right.
拆散这个家庭可能不是什么正确的决定
I know how this sounds.
我知道这样说不太对
I don't know how to explain it yet,
还不清楚要怎么解释
but if we let this turn into a freak show,
但是如果我们让这件事演变成怪胎秀
we may never learn the truth.
我们可能永远都无法知道真♥相♥了
What do you plan to do?
那你打算怎么做
Yeah?
谁啊
Hey, kid.
你来了
Hi, dad.
嗨 老爸
Oh, look at you.
看看你
Should have been a shrink. You're a mind reader.
你这么善解人意 应该去当心理医生
Nice of you to visit the old man.
你来看我这个老头真好
Yeah. I had a...
我昨晚...
had a couple of the guys over last night-- Finn and Paul.
我昨晚有两个朋友来拜访 芬恩和保罗
You know, it's like high school all over again
我们几个聚在一起的时候
when we get together.
就像回到高中一样
I wanted to stop by, see that you're good.
我就想顺路来看看你好不好
Yeah. I'm good.
我挺好的
Why wouldn't I be?
为什么我会不好
Everything that's come up about mom.
关于妈妈的那些事
What about mom? We've been through this.
妈妈的事怎么了 我们已经讨论过了
I talked to Jacob again,
我又跟雅各布聊过了
and he said there was a man at the river and--
他说那时河边有个男人 而且...
Jacob. That's what this is about?
雅各布 你来就是为了说这个
You're gonna take the word of a-a what?
你真的要相信一个...那什么的话吗
A child who can't possibly be who he claims to be?
一个都不一定是他本人的小屁孩
Come on, Maggie.
得了吧 麦琪
We both know what happened that day.
我们都知道那天发生了什么
Dad, maybe we don't know Hey, Mag,
爸爸 或许我们并不知道 麦琪
Don't let other people fill your head with stories about your mother.
不要随便听信别人关于你母亲的各种说辞
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表