剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
What'd you do, Carl?
你做了什么 卡尔
Pastor Tom.
汤姆牧师
Is everything all right?
有什么事吗
Hi, Polly. Uh, this is Agent Bellamy from--
波莉 这位是贝拉米探员...
That government guy. Yeah.
那位政♥府♥人员 是的
Is, uh, Gary at home?
加里在家吗
No.
不在
No, he's not at home.
他不在家
And I don't know if he'll ever be back.
我不知道他还会不会回来
I don't know how to start.
我不知道从何说起
I'm just so ashamed, Pastor Tom.
我十分羞愧 汤姆牧师
I tried. I tried so hard after you counseled us.
我努力了 我努力听从你的劝告
For a marriage to be successful,
一段成功的婚姻
both people have to participate.
是需要夫妻双方共同参与的
Gary started drinking again.
加里又开始酗酒了
When his cousin Dale got killed,
他堂兄戴尔被杀的事
and all these rumors about dead people rising from the grave--
还有关于亡者归来的各种谣言
it just put him over the edge.
这简直要把他逼疯了
Mrs. Humphrey,
汉弗莱夫人
I don't want your husband to hurt himself
我不想你丈夫伤害到自己
or anybody else.
或者其他人
Do you have any idea where he might be?
你知道他会去哪里吗
I don't know.
不知道
Is there a place he goes when he gets anxious
他焦虑或者想单独待着的时候
or wants to be alone?
会不会去什么特定的地点
He has a cabin...
他有个小木屋
up at Tupper Lake.
在塔珀湖边
Where's that? I can show you.
在哪里 我可以带你去
No, Pastor Tom, you should stay.
不 汤姆牧师 你应该留下
Thank you, Polly.
谢谢你 波莉
I'll check in on you later, okay?
我以后再来看你 好吗
There's no time to waste, Agent Bellamy.
没时间耽误了 贝拉米探员
Okay, I'll discharge her today.
好吧 今天我会让她出院
We'll have to have home health check her
我们会在第三天和第七天
on day three and day seven, okay? Okay. Got it.
去她家复查 好吗 好的 知道了
Dr. Langston, um, I need to show you something.
朗斯通医生 我得给你看点东西
Well, this blood sample's crawling with blasts.
这个血液样本里有血原细胞
Is it leukemia? Yes, leukemia.
是白血病吗 是的 白血病
The C.M.L. recently progressed to the blast phase.
慢性粒细胞性白血病最近刚刚进入急变期
Now... look at this.
现在 再看这个
Wait, how did you get a leukemia sample? Look.
等等 你从哪弄到的白血病血样 看
What do you see?
看到了什么
Um, just blood cells.
只有血细胞
Normal blood cells, right? Yeah.
正常的血细胞 是吧 是的
That sample was taken from the same one
这血样就是从有血原细胞的
that was loaded with blasts.
血样中提取的
I introduced Jacob's white blood cells about an hour ago.
一小时前我把雅各布的白细胞混了进去
Maggie, the cancer appears to be gone.
麦琪 癌细胞似乎没有了
How? I don't know.
怎么会 我不知道
Cytotoxic t-cells can attack nascent tumor cells.
细胞毒T细胞会攻击新生的肿瘤细胞
I'd need a cell sorter to get-- really get a look.
我需要用细胞分选仪仔细看看
I have them back at my lab.
我实验室有
You know, of course, I'll have to do more tests,
当然 我得多做几遍试验
see if I can replicate those results, but, Maggie,
看看能否重复这结果 但是麦琪
Do you understand what this might mean?
你知道这意味着什么吗
E-Eric, where did--where did you get the leukemia sample?
埃里克 你从哪里弄到的白血病血样
I was diagnosed last year.
我去年确诊了白血病
Oh, my god. Why didn't you tell me?
天啊 你怎么不告诉我
Listen, I'm booking a flight to Maryland tonight.
听着 我这就定今晚飞马里兰的机票
You're coming with me. Eric, hey
你跟我一起来 埃里克...
Come on. Pack a bag. There's no time to discuss it.
快 收拾东西吧 没时间讨论了
Jacob?
雅各布
Honey...
亲爱的
I know it's hard to understand
我知道很难理解
why things are the way they are.
为什么事情会是这样
It's hard for me to understand myself.
我自己也很难理解
Let's talk about it, okay?
我们来谈谈 好吗
Honey?
亲爱的
Jacob?
雅各布
Look.
你看
I won't say anything.
我什么都不会说的
No one would believe me anyway. Just let me go home.
反正也没人相信我 就让我回家吧
Home?
家
You got one of those?
你还有家
Arcadia is my home,
阿卡迪亚就是我家
just like you.
就像你一样
No.
不
No, you're nothing like me. I-I don't know what you are.
不 你跟我才不一样 我不知道你是什么
But I think it's time we found out.
但我觉得是时候知道了
You say you're human.
你说你是人类
Let's see if you bleed.
我们来看看你会不会流血
Are you sure you want to do that?
你真想这么做吗
Do what?
做什么
You think I'm the devil.
你认为我是恶魔
What if you're right?
如果你说对了呢
Do you really think knives can hurt me?
你真觉得刀子能伤到我吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I'm already dead.
我已经死了
You tell me what you are.
告诉我你是什么东西
I am something that you will never understand.
我是你永远也理解不了的东西
I will haunt you.
我会缠着你
I will show up in your nightmares.
我会出现在你的噩梦里
You let me go!
你放我走
Not a s-sound.
别出声
Not a sound!
别出声
Hey, Gary, I can hear those size 13s clumping around in there.
加里 我听见你的脚步声了
Open it up.
开门
Hey, buddy.
伙计
You gonna invite me in?
不邀请我进屋吗
Yeah, um, now's not a good time.
不行 现在不太方便
Yeah, I'm coming in just the same.
那我也要进去
Fred, no. Wait. I...
佛瑞德 不行 等等 我...
We've known each other a long time, Gary.
我们认识的时间也不短了 加里
You're hurting.
你现在很伤心
I know that. A lot of folks know that.
我知道 大家都知道
Yeah, do they?
是吗
I want to give you the chance to do the right thing.
我想给你个机会去做对的事情
Fred, don't do that!
佛瑞德 别进去
It's okay.
没事了
You'll be okay.
你会没事的
I'm taking her out of here, Gary.
加里 我要把她带走
And I want you to get yourself out of town for a little while.
我想让你出城待一段时间
You take a vacation. You dry out.
去度假也行 去戒酒也行
I don't care.
我不管你干什么
And we can forget that this ever happened, okay?
我们就当今天这件事没发生过 怎么样
Come on. Stand up. You all right?
来 站起来 你没事吧
Okay. It's okay.
好 没事了
How can you take her side?
你为什么要帮她
I'm taking your side, Gary.
我是在帮你 加里
I'm making sure that you don't do something stupid
我是不想你像凯勒·理查兹一样
like Caleb richards did.
做出傻事
You know what?
你知道吗
I didn't like Caleb Richards.
我不喜欢凯勒·理查兹
Caleb wasn't human, and neither is she.
凯勒不是人类 她也不是
Now give me your piece, Fred.
把你的枪给我 佛瑞德
Or what? You'll shoot me?
否则呢 你要开枪打我吗
No.
不
I'm gonna shoot her.
我会打她
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表