剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
I'm Tom. Tom Hale.
我叫汤姆 汤姆·哈尔
That's not your name.
那不是你的名字
It's not?
不是吗
That's my best friend's name.
那是我最好的朋友的名字
We like to play war together.
我们喜欢一起玩战争游戏
Look. He's flying.
看 他飞起来了
He's flying. G.I.Joe to the rescue.
他飞起来了 特种部队前来营救
It's my turn. You can't catch him.
轮到我了 你够不着
Did I die?
我死了吗
What?
什么
Did we all die?
我们都死了吗
Jacob!
雅各布
What are you doing out of bed? Excuse me, pastor.
你下床干什么 抱歉 牧师
Most boys would be sleeping for days after a seizure like that.
大部分孩子像他那样发作后要睡上好几天
Hey, Maggie.
麦琪
Hi, Ray.
你好 雷
You looking for my sister?
你来找我妹妹吗
Yeah.
对
She's out back.
她在后院
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Hey, Ninja caught a rat.
忍♥者抓到了一只老鼠
Yeah. A big one.
很大只哦
That's great.
不赖嘛
Yeah, it's in the barn. You wanna see it?
是啊 在仓库里 你想看看吗
That's okay.
不用
Thanks, Ray. Hey, Mags.
谢谢你 雷 麦格思
Ray, dinner's in 30.
雷 还有半小时就开饭了
You want to get cleaned up?
你能去收拾一下吗
Yeah, sure.
好的
You all right?
你还好吗
I need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
But that's not possible, right?
这不可能
I mean, there's gotta be some sort of explanation.
一定有什么解释能说通
I don't know. This wasn't exactly in my medical boards.
我不知道 我的医学知识回答不了
I told you, you should've gone to law school.
我早说过 你该去读法学院
This is really bothering you.
这事一定让你相当困扰
It... you know, it's just...
这...这个...
I know I should care about who this boy is
我知道我应该关心这个孩子是谁
and how this is all possible,
这事是怎么发生的
but I can't stop thinking about what happened to my mother.
但我止不住地想起我妈妈
You know what happened.
你知道事情的经过的
But what if there's more to it?
但要是另有隐情呢
When my father died,
我爸爸过世的时候
I kept wishing there was some sort of bigger reason.
我一直期望他是有苦衷的
Well, this is different.
不一样的
You had 19 years with your dad.
你和你♥爸♥爸在一起生活了十九年
I never even knew my mother.
而我甚至没有机会了解我妈妈
Doesn't make it any easier.
这也不会让我觉得好受些
I know.
我知道
It's just...
只是...
I was talking to this boy,
我和他说话的时候
and I imagined myself there,
我想象自己也在场
in my carriage by the river.
在河边上的婴儿车里
And I realized that a part of me has always felt guilty.
我觉得我总是有些自责
Guilty? Why?
自责 为什么
'cause if she hadn't taken me for a walk that day,
要是那天她不带我去散步
maybe she wouldn't have fallen in.
或许她就不会掉进河里了
And maybe then my father wouldn't look at me sometimes
或许我父亲也不会时常
like he blames me, too.
用责怪的眼神看着我了
I'm agent Bellamy with the Immigration
我是来自入境与海关执法局的
and Customs Enforcement Agency.
贝拉米探员
Really? You're just gonna sit there?
来真的 你就当做没看见我吗
Agent bellamy?
贝拉米探员
I want to help.
我来帮你吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Arcadians have a natural distrust of outsiders.
阿卡迪亚人天生不信任外来人
Goes back to the civil war.
能追溯到内战时期
We were a border town in a border state,
我们是边境州的边境小镇
so everybody thought they knew what was best for us--
所以每个人都觉得他们知道什么对我们最有利
North, south, democrat, republican...
北方 南方 民♥主♥党人 共和党员都是如此
Just as long as I don't get lynched.
只要我不会被绞死就行
This should get us started.
我们就从这开始吧
What exactly are we looking for?
我们具体要找什么
Anything strange about the accident.
事故中任何有古怪的地方
Anything that could suggest someone else was at the scene.
任何可以证明有别人在场的东西
You ever look at that before?
你之前看过吗
No.
没有
In my heart, I know it's him, but... how?
我打从心里觉得是他 但是...怎么会
Nobody knows, right?
没有人知道 对吗
Everyone has doubts.
每个人都有疑问
I've been preaching the miracles of god for 10 years.
十年间我教人们相信上帝的奇迹
Now one happens right in front of me I can't believe?
现在奇迹在发生我面前 我却不相信
How do I go and preach in front of all these people today?
今天我如何能在众人面前布道呢
You don't need to have all the answers.
你不必知晓所有的答案
That's not your job.
这不是你的本职
You just need to comfort those who have questions.
你只需要安抚那些心存疑虑的人
You're quiet.
你沉默了
What's that?
怎么了
Well, you asked before if I had any theories,
你之前问我有什么想法
you must be bursting with them.
但你的想法一定爆棚了
I'm still gathering the facts.
我还在收集证据
How'd you end up at I.C.E.?
你怎么会在入境与海关执法局工作
I was a cop.
我以前是个警♥察♥
What happened?
后来呢
You ask a lot of questions.
你的问题真不少啊
Yes.
没错
We backed into a human trafficking case,
我们支援调查一宗人口贩卖♥♥案
ended up in a joint task force with I.C.E.
最后与入境与海关执法局组成执法特遣队
what they did seemed exciting.
当时看起来挺刺♥激♥的
Was it as exciting as you thought it would be?
真如你想的那么刺♥激♥吗
Isn't everything at first?
所有事不都是三分钟热度吗
There's some pretty violent contusions here.
这里有些很暴♥力♥的挫伤
Yeah, she would have been battered against rocks,
嗯 应该是撞到了水里的
branches in the water.
石头和树枝
What about these half moons on her wrist?
她手腕上这些半月牙形的伤痕是什么
Those look unusual to you?
你觉得这正常吗
These look like they could be fingernail indentations.
这些看起来像是指甲印
Maybe somebody did hold her arm.
也许是有人抓住了她的胳膊
Jacob?
雅各布
Sweetie, I know I'm not supposed to be in here,
宝贝儿 我知道我不应该来
but I thought that I'd bring you something to eat.
但我想带点东西给你吃
Sweetie?
宝贝儿
Jacob?
雅各布
Jacob!
雅各布
Where's he going?
他要往哪跑
The river. This is Cuesta.
河边 奎斯塔呼叫
We found the boy. He's at the Langston house.
我们在朗斯通家找到了那个男孩
We're going after him.
现在要去追他
Jacob!
雅各布
Jacob!
雅各布
Jacob!
雅各布
Jacob!
雅各布
He's gone.
他不见了
Jacob!
雅各布
Jacob.
雅各布
It's Joe.
是特种部队
Look, mommy. Look what daddy got me.
妈妈 快看爸爸给我买♥♥了什么
It's a G.I. Joe.
是个特种部队玩偶
Do you want to play, daddy?
爸爸 要一起玩吗
Let daddy be.
别管爸爸了
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表