剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
I'd invite you to come along, but hell hasn't frozen over yet.
如果太阳打西边出来的话我会叫你一起去的
You think maybe we should be careful?
你觉得我们应该更谨慎些吗
Caleb Richards-- it's all over the news.
现在全是关于凯勒·理查兹的新闻
That has nothing to do with our son.
那和我们儿子一点关系都没有
This is our church, and our pastor supports us.
这是我们的教堂 我们的牧师支持我们
I called the doctor.
我给医生打电♥话♥了
Told him that we're coming to Maryland.
我告诉他我们会去马里兰
When should we tell Jacob?
我们什么时候告诉雅各布
Let's just have a nice day.
让我们好好过完今天吧
You ready?
准备好了吗
Are we taking dad's car?
我们要坐爸爸的车去吗
Let's just take my car. Daddy's not joining us.
我们开我的车 爸爸不去教堂
But... we always go to church together.
但是每次我们都是一起去的啊
Yeah, sure. We'll take my car.
好吧 开我的车去吧
I, um... I-I didn't know your family well,
我 我对你的家庭了解的不多
but my husband and your father went to school together.
但是我丈夫和你父亲曾经是同学
Of course, I remember when you--
当然 我记得当你...
uh, that was a tragedy.
那可真是个悲剧
You, um, said you were here to help.
你说你是来这里帮忙的
Yes, I--
是的 我...
I'm here to help Tom.
我是来帮助汤姆的
You must leave him alone, Rachael.
瑞切尔 你不要再找他了
Who are you?
你是谁
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
Listen to me.
听我说
You are destroying his marriage
你在毁掉他的婚姻
and his position within the church, and for what?
和他教堂的职位 为了什么呢
Do you think he's going to leave it all behind
你认为他真的会放弃一切
and help you raise...
来帮助你抚养
whatever it is you're carrying inside that body?
你身体里的那什么鬼东西吗
Who told you that?
是谁告诉你的
His wife.
他妻子
You don't even know what you are, do you?
你都不知道自己是什么 对吗
You are the snake in the garden
你是伊甸园里的毒蛇
trying to drag him down into the dirt with you,
正在努力拉他和你一同陷入不洁之地
but you still have a chance to do some good.
但你仍然有机会改邪归正
Just go back to wherever it is you came from.
快回到你来的地方去吧
But... this is my home.
可这就是我家
Then you alone are responsible for what happens.
那不论发生什么 你都一个人承担责任
M-meaning what?
什么意思
The church has the right to know the truth about its pastor.
教堂有权知道牧师的真实情况
This is Bellamy.
我是贝拉米
A-Agent Bellamy, I-it's Rachael. Rachael Braidwood.
贝拉米探员 我是瑞切尔·布雷德伍德
You said I could call.
你说过我可以联♥系♥你
I don't know what else to do.
我不知道还能怎么办
Of course. What's wrong?
没事 你怎么了
A woman came to my room--
有个女人来我这
Helen something. She said she was a friend of Tom's,
叫海伦什么的 她说她是汤姆的朋友
and I think she's planning something terrible
我认为她今天会在教堂
at the church today.
策划什么可怕的事情
Tom's church--Good Shepherd?
汤姆的教堂 是好牧人教堂吗
Yeah.
对
The Langstons could be there.
朗斯通一家会过去
What did she say?
她说了什么
It's nice to see so many of you have made time for the lord
很高兴看到这么多人在这个美好的上午
on this beautiful morning.
为主而来
No doubt many of you have heard of the troubling events
毫无疑问 你们当中很多人都听说了
that have occurred in our community.
发生在我们社区的怪事
And when something happens--
当发生了一些事
Something that we don't understand--
我们无法理解的事的时候
We're bound to have questions.
我们必然会产生疑问
So...
所以
I'm opening the floor to all of you.
我希望大家畅所欲言
Let's hear your concerns, your thoughts.
让我们听听你们的担忧 你们的想法
Anything.
什么都行
Yes, Mrs. O'Donnell?
请说 奥唐纳夫人
Pastor, what about the Langston boy?
牧师 朗斯通家的儿子是怎么回事
Is it a miracle?
这是奇迹吗
Well, I was hoping you'd start with an easy one.
我还希望你们能提个简单的问题做开场呢
When I first met Jacob,
我第一次见到雅各布的时候
I was... afraid.
我很害怕
Afraid of what I didn't understand.
因为不理解而害怕
Many of you will also be afraid.
你们中的很多人也会觉得害怕
But we must not succumb to our fear.
但我们一定不能屈服于恐惧
As incredible as it may sound,
即使听起来很荒谬
I know in my heart this is Jacob.
但我打心底知道他就是雅各布
And to me, it's as simple as that.
对我来说 就是这么简单
What about Caleb Richards?
那凯勒·理查兹呢
You know, if he's such a gift from God,
如果他是上帝送来的礼物
then why did he let Caleb come back to murder and steal?
那为什么要让凯勒回来犯下谋杀和抢劫的罪行
You think that's so simple, Pastor Tom?
你觉得这事很简单吗 汤姆牧师
I don't claim to know why Caleb did what he did.
我并没有说我知道凯勒所作所为的原因
Then what do you claim to know?
那你知道什么
Maybe these things aren't as innocent as you're saying.
也许这些事没你说的这么简单
He's right! The boy could be dangerous.
他说的对 那孩子可能很危险
All right. All right. All right.
好吧 好吧 好吧
I'm gonna call Fred.
我给佛瑞德打电♥话♥
Calm down. You can't tell us you don't know anything
冷静 你不能告诉我们你什么都不知道
and expect us to stay calm. Okay.
还指望我们冷静 好吧
Agent Bellamy.
贝拉米探员
You've been investigating here
你来镇里调查
for a week now, isn't that right?
已经有一个礼拜了 对吗
Yes.
是的
Would you mind filling us in on what you know?
介意把你现在所知的告诉我们吗
I'm Federal Agent J. Martin Bellamy
我是联邦探员J·马丁·贝拉米
with immigration and customs.
移♥民♥与海关执法局
How many are there, Agent?
有几个人了 探员
We don't know for sure.
我们不能肯定
As of now, we've identified three individuals
目前为止 我们已确定三名
who have returned after previously being declared dead.
已经死亡却又复生的人
So, it's true. There are three now?
那这事是真的了 现在已经有三个人了吗
All right, one question at a time, please.
请一个一个地提问
Yeah, I got one. Caleb Richards killed my cousin.
我有问题 凯勒·理查兹杀了我堂兄
Why did you let him go?
你们为什么放走他
We didn't let him go.
我们没有放他走
So you don't have any answers, either?
所以你也给不了答案
We're not safe, and we won't be
我们处境堪忧 难保安全
until we put these demons away for good.
除非能永远地把这三名恶魔送走
Hey, you listen!
你们都听好了
If any of you even thinks about touching one of the returned,
如果你们中任何一个想要伤害回归者
you'll have to answer to me. He's a fed! I don't trust him!
就要向我交代 他是联调局的 我不信任他
You brought the kid here to begin with!
一开始就是你把这孩子带来的
All right. Please. Aare
好了 请安静 你
you gonna side with this man, Tom? Seriously?
你真要站在这个人这边吗 汤姆 真的吗
My cousin is the one that's dead.
我的堂兄死了
Enough! Dale was a damn snake.
够了 戴尔就是个小人
He cheated my sister out of 500 bucks. Hey, that is a lie!
他骗了我妹妹500多刀 你在说谎
I'm not gonna let you sit there
我不允许你坐在这里
and talk about my cousin... Oh, come on, Gary!
这样对我兄弟... 拜托 加里
Running your mouth You know that he's a thief and a liar.
说三道四 你明知道他是个贼和骗子
Why don't you say it to my face?! You wanna--
你敢不敢再说一遍 你想
All right! All right!
够了 够了
All of you, stop this right now
你们 都给我立刻住手
and sit down!
然后坐下
Please!
拜托
Take your seats!
坐下
This is not who we are,
我们不该是这个样子的
and this is not how we act in this community.
我们教会里不该有这样的行为
We cannot let this divide us.
我们不能因这件事而分♥裂♥
We've been through crises before.
我们过去也经历过危机
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表