剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Which is what?
怎么了
They didn't see what I'm seeing.
他们没亲眼见到这一切
A couple in their 60s? At least.
一对六十多的老夫妻吗 至少六十多
You need to bring him back before they arrest you for kidnapping.
你得在他们以绑♥架♥罪逮捕你之前赶快带他回来
The kid's obviously not theirs.
孩子明显不是他们的
Toni, listen,
托妮 听着
either all these people are suffering some mutual delusion...
除非这群人全都出现幻觉了
Or what?
否则怎样
Marty?
马迪
I'll call you back.
我等会打给你
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I told you feds on the phone that you had the wrong kid.
我在电♥话♥里就说你们找错人了
You just show up here and you start harassing
可你还跑过来骚扰
my brother's family over what Fred, calm down.
我哥哥一家 佛瑞德 冷静
Just be quiet for a second, Henry.
你别管 亨利
Listen to me. I said I got this, Henry.
听我说 我说了我来处理 亨利
I want you to explain to me
你给我解释清楚
why a federal agency
为什么联邦机构
would issue a report for a boy who died 32 years ago.
会下发一份已经去世32年的孩子的报告
Is this some kind of sick joke?
这算什么变♥态♥玩笑
Now stop it. Hi, uncle Fred.
闭嘴 你好 佛瑞德叔叔
Call a doctor. Oh, my god!
快叫医生 天呐
Call Maggie!
打给麦琪
Oh, no, no, no. No, no, no.
不要啊 不要啊
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Hi, sweetheart.
你好 亲爱的
What's going on?
怎么回事
Just take a look at him.
仔细检查下他
Make sure there are no signs of abuse or coercion.
确保没有虐待和强迫的迹象
Coercion?
强迫吗
Somehow, this kid seems to believe they're his parents.
不知道为什么 这孩子坚信他们是他的父母
Or he's just pretending.
要么就是在假装
Okay.
好的
Hi, Jacob.
你好 雅各布
I'm Maggie.
我是麦琪
I'm just gonna check your heartbeat real quick, okay?
让我听听你的心跳 好吗
Can you lift your shirt up for me?
可以把衣服掀起来吗
Thank you so much. Good job.
谢谢 很好
I heard you had quite an adventure
我听说你最近几天过得
these last few days, huh?
相当奇幻啊 是吗
I guess.
大概吧
I heard you ended up all the way in China.
听说你跑到中国去了
Do you remember how you got there?
你还记得是怎么过去的吗
Jacob? Are you all right?
雅各布 你还好吗
You look like my aunt Barbara.
你看起来像我的芭芭拉婶婶
Did you know her?
你认识她吗
I...
我...
I tried to help her.
我想救她的
I tried, but I slipped, and I fell in.
我尽力了 但是滑了一下 掉进河里了
Do you mean
你说的是
you fell in and she went in after you,
你掉进了河里然后她去救你
right?
是吗
Jacob...
雅各布
did somebody tell you this story?
有人跟你说过这个故事吗
He was there, too.
他也在那里
"He" who?
他是谁
The man.
那个男人
He was holding her arm and...
他抓着她的手臂...
Jacob, are you afraid of something?
雅各布 你在害怕什么事吗
Or someone?
还是什么人
Where you headed?
你要去哪里
Arcadia.
阿卡迪亚
What's in Arcadia?
阿卡迪亚有什么
I got a kid there.
我孩子在那儿
Marty? Yeah. The kid seems okay.
马迪 是我 那个孩子似乎没什么大碍
He's a ward of the federal government.
他现在受联邦政♥府♥监护
What if his real parents come looking for him?
万一他真正的父母来找他呢
I'm keeping a close eye on him, but I need more time.
我会看着他的 但我需要更多时间
Okay. Fine. Get a D.N.A. test.
好吧 去做个DNA测试
When it comes back and it's not a match,
要是结果不匹配
you need to remove the boy.
你得把那个男孩带回来
Okay? Yeah.
好吗 好的
We've always been with him when he's had a seizure.
他以前癫痫发作时我们也总陪着他
Remember?
还记得吗
Lucille. Tom.
露西尔 汤姆
I'm so glad you came.
我很高兴你来了
Of course.
当然
Is everything all right? What is it?
一切都还好吗 发生了什么
It's a miracle.
这是个奇迹
How could this boy have known all that?
这男孩怎么可能知道那些事
About mom? About the drowning?
妈妈 还有那次落水的事
There was no other man.
当时没有别人在那儿
Jacob fell in.
雅各布落水了
Your mom went in after him. That's what happened.
你妈妈跳下去救他 这就是当时的情况
How is he?
他怎么样了
Is he okay? He looks a bit sleepdeprived,
他没事吧 他有点睡眠不足
but, you know, other than that, he's a normal, healthy boy.
但是除此之外都很正常 他很健康
I took some blood samples,
我取了些血液样本
so, of course, we'll run some tests,
我们肯定要去做些测试
run a D.N.A. comparison.
做一下DNA比对
I have some friends at the bureau.
我在局里有熟人
I'll call their lab. We'll put a rush on the test.
我会打给他们的实验室 加快测试进度
Great.
很好
Either of you guys have any theories
你们俩对这个孩子的身份
as to who this boy is?
有什么猜测吗
I've heard of cases
我曾听过说
where parents will believe almost anything.
父母基本什么都会相信
And as far as what Jacob knows...
就雅各布知道的那些事来看...
I can only assume he's been coached.
我只能猜测他是被人教唆的
Of course he has.
肯定是这样
I mean, what else could it be?
不然还有什么别的可能
Is there anything you can think of that you haven't told me?
你们还有什么想到的没说吗
Is there anything that you haven't told us?
还有什么是你没告诉我们的
Now, you brought the boy here.
是你把这个孩子带来的
I can assure you, I'm just as in the dark as you.
我向你保证 我和你们一样一无所知
All I want is the truth. I'll need to see any records,
我只想知道真♥相♥ 我要看所有的记录
police reports, autopsies--
警方的报告 验尸结果
anything relevant to Jacob Langston's death.
任何与雅各布·朗斯通的死有关的东西
We'll open the county records office
我们会在明早第一时间
first thing in the morning,
打开县档案室
and I'll talk to officer Cuesta,
我会去和奎斯塔警官谈谈
and I'll make sure
我会确保
that the D.N.A. samples get to the lab.
DNA样本送到实验室
Appreciate it.
感激不尽
You haven't seen him, Tom.
你还没见到他 汤姆
Look, all I'm saying
我只是说
is we shouldn't jump to conclusions, okay?
不要妄下结论 好吗
Sometimes things happen in the world
有时事情发生
that are meant to test our faith.
只是来检验我们信仰的
Right. That's all. Great.
对 这样就可以了 很好
So when can we see him?
我们什么时候能见他
Well, he needs some rest,
他需要休息
so we'll have to keep him here for a while.
他得暂时留院观察
Right. Well, we'll stay.
好 那我们也待在这
I meant overnight.
我是说要在这过夜
All right.
好吧
No.
不
I said we'll stay.
我说了要留下
Who are you?
你是谁
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表