剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing?
没什么吗
Doesn't look like nothing.
看上去可不像没什么
Look.
听着
Why don't we come to an agreement, son?
我们为什么不做个约定呢 儿子
You stay out of my room,
你不进我房♥间
and you won't find me in yours, okay?
我也不会进你的房♥间 好吗
Come on!
快点
One more minute!
再玩一分钟
Mrs. Langston.
朗斯通太太
Hi.
你好
How you doing?
你好吗
Fine.
挺好的
Just out enjoying the day with my son.
陪我儿子出来玩 感觉真好
You've made a decision.
你决定好了
I realized that Jacob just wants to be a little boy.
我意识到雅各布只想当个小男孩
I don't want him to lie about who he is.
我不希望他隐瞒自己
I told him to be himself.
我跟他说做自己就好
It's all he can do.
他只能这么做
People are just gonna have to learn to accept that.
人们要学着去接受这一切
Is that Caleb Richards?
那是凯勒·理查兹吗
You okay? What happened?
你还好吗 出什么事了
What did he say?
他说了什么
Lie.
谎言
Okay, let's open it up. Okay.
好了 打开它吧 好的
Here at the top.
拉上面
All right.
好吧
You ready?
准备好了吗
Let's do this.
开始吧
Yes?
找谁
Everything's gone... No.
全都不见了... 不
Isn't it?
不是吗
Caleb?
凯勒
Tell me it's gone. No!
告诉我一切都不见了 不
Oh, no! No! No, please!
不不不 求你了
Tell me... No!
告诉我... 不
It's all gone!
全都不见了
No! No!
不 不
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表