剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Here you go.
给你
Okay?
满意了吗
You need to think about this.
你要考虑好
You need to think about how this ends.
你要考虑好该怎么了结这件事
No, no! I'm done thinking, all right?
不 我考虑够了 好吗
And no one's getting out of here
不查出她到底是什么东西
until we figure out what the hell she is.
谁都不许迈出这个大门
Jacob!
雅各布
Jacob?!
雅各布
Henry! his bike is missing.
亨利 他的自行车不见了
I think I know where he's gone.
我可能知道他去哪了
Hey, Elaine.
你好伊莱恩
Hear your first shift is tonight.
听说今晚是你第一次值班
Yeah, F.Y.I.,
友情提示
The more skin you show, the bigger the tips.
露得越多 小费越多哦
Okay. Sure you're ready for this?
你觉得你应付得来吗
Yeah. It's only part one of my plan.
没关系 只是我计划的第一步而已
I'm going back to school.
我打算回学校进修
Art school?
艺术学校吗
I know. I figured, well, if I'm gonna be broke,
我想清楚了 即使我会破产
I might as well be doing what I love.
至少我还在做着我热爱的事情
Elaine, that's just so great.
伊莱恩 这太棒了
I'm so happy for you.
我真为你感到高兴
So what is it?
所以是什么事
On the phone, it sounded urgent.
你在电♥话♥里听起来很着急
Mm... where do I start? Um...
我该怎么说呢
Dr. Ward... Eric...
沃德医生 埃里克
I remember him.
我记得他
He invited me to go to Maryland with him
他想让我和他一起去马里兰
to study this.
去研究课题
And the implications are, it--
这个研究成果可能会
it could change the course of medicine.
会对现有的医学发展产生影响
Oh, Maggie.
天啊 麦琪
That's fantastic!
实在是太棒了
What an amazing opportunity.
多么难得的机会啊
I don't think I'm gonna go.
我可能不会去
Why not?
为什么
You've been talking about getting out of this town
你从高中时就一直想着
ever since high school.
要离开这里
I have a practice. I have patients.
我有业务 有病人
I can't leave them behind.
我不能把这些都抛下
Is this about your father?
是因为你♥爸♥爸吗
My father?
我爸爸
You know.
你知道
Like, how bad he got after you went off to school.
你离开去读书之后 他有多糟
How you came back to take care of him.
你为什么会回来照顾他
And don't--don't act like you didn't,
别 别装得你没有这么做
because that's exactly what you did.
你就是这么做的
But he's a grown man. He can take care of himself.
但他是个成年人 他能够照顾好自己
Maggie, life is short.
麦琪 人生苦短
You have to do what's right for you.
你要做那些对自己有利的事
What's holding you back?
你在犹豫什么
Stop doing that.
快停下
Just--just let me think for a minute.
让我静一静
Just stop pointing the gun at us.
不要拿枪指着我们了
Fred, would you just-- would you just quit talking?
佛瑞德 你能不能 别说话
You're just not thinking straight.
你只是头脑不清楚
No. No. It's you who's not thinking straight.
不不 你才脑袋不清楚
You should have been rounding them up
你应该把他们都抓起来
instead of just letting them walk free.
而不是让他们自♥由♥进出
Because if you had,
因为如果你那么做了
my cousin would still be alive, and that's on you.
我的堂兄就还会活着 这都是你的错
Okay.
好吧
You're right, Gary.
你说得对 加里
That's on me.
的确是我的错
And you have every right to be angry.
你有足够的理由恨我
But, Gary, right now you have to let her go.
但是 加里 你现在必须让她走
You made a mistake, buddy.
你犯错了 伙计
We can fix it.
我们能弥补
Yeah, we can fix it. She--
我们能弥补它
We'll fix it.
我们会弥补的
You'll just let me walk away?
你会就这么让我走
Yeah. Yes.
是的
You're just gonna let me go? Yes.
你会这样放过我吗 会
No.
不
No. No, if I let you go,
不 如果我放你走
At best--at best, you're gonna press charges.
你 至少会起诉我
And at worst, you're gonna kill me just like caleb richards,
甚至会像凯勒·理查兹那样直接杀了我
and then you'll disappear just like a ghost.
然后就像鬼一样消失
She said it herself. She's already dead.
她自己都说了 她已经死了
No. No, no, no, no.
不 不不不
I-I was--I was just saying that to scare you
我说那些话只是为了吓唬你
into letting me go.
好让你放我走
That doesn't mean that it's not true! Gary!
那并不代表那就不是真话 加里
Just listen to me! Put the gun down now!
听我说 把枪放下
No. No, you put yours down.
不 你把枪放下
I can't do that, Mr. Humphrey.
我不能那么做 汉弗莱先生
Put the gun down and back away.
把枪放下然后往后退
Don't make me hurt her.
别逼我伤她
If you do that, I will have to shoot you.
如果你伤害她 我会开枪射你
I really don't want to do that.
我真心不想这么做
Gary, you gotta listen to him.
加里 你得听他的
Rachael...
瑞切尔
Tom.
汤姆
I told you to wait outside.
我让你在外面等着
Both of you, lower your guns, please.
你们两个都把枪放下 拜托
Stop, pastor.
站住 牧师
Tom, you need to get out of here.
汤姆 你得出去
Gary...
加里
Don't do this. Just let her walk away.
别这样 放她走
Because you got this freak pregnant,
就因为你让这个怪胎怀孕了
I'm gonna listen to you?
我就得听你的
Gary, I know what you think.
加里 我知道你在想什么
But what if you're wrong?
但如果你想错了呢
What if you pull that trigger and you're wrong?
如果你扣下了扳机 可是你错了呢
Pastor, stop.
牧师 站住
Tom...
汤姆
I'm okay.
我没事
Gary, you're not gonna hurt me.
加里 你不会伤害我
Pastor.
牧师
Gary...
加里
Just put the gun down,
把枪放下
and we'll work all of this out.
我们能解决这一切
Stop!
停下
Oh, no.
噢 不
No. No!
不不
No!
不
No. No. No.
不要啊
Rachael. Rachael. Rachael.
瑞切尔
Stay with me. Stay with me.
挺住 挺住
Hold on. Hold on, Rachael.
坚持住 瑞切尔
Stay with me, please.
别离开我 求你了
Please.
求你了
Rachael!
瑞切尔
Rachael!
瑞切尔
Rachael!
瑞切尔
No! no!
不要 不要
No!
不要
No!
不要
I'm sorry, Fred.
对不起 佛瑞德
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表