剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Resurrection"...
《亡者归来》前情回顾
Did your son go missing, sir? I have him.
你的儿子是不是失踪了 我找到他了
My son died 32 years ago.
我儿子在32年前就去世了
Daddy!
爸爸
Something I need to tell you. It's about Barbara.
有些事我得告诉你 关于芭芭拉的
There was a man. He was sleeping with her.
有个男人 他俩在偷♥情♥
Looks like there are two now. Returned.
现在看来已经有两个人 两个人死而复生了
I blacked out, then I woke up three days ago.
我晕过去了 然后我是三天前醒过来的
It shows pretty clearly that he had a heart attack.
可以明显看出他犯过心脏病
Does it matter?
有什么关系
That man in there-- that's not dad.
现在屋里那个人 那不是我爸
We'd like your permission to open his tomb.
我们希望你们能允许打开他的坟墓
That agent wants to open the tomb. I told him no.
那个探员想打开坟墓 我没同意
He can get a court order.
他可以去弄个法♥院♥传令
All I want is the truth.
我只想知道真♥相♥
Yes?
找谁
Tell me it's gone. No.
告诉我一切都不见了 不
No! Tell me it's all gone!
不 告诉我一切都不见了
No! No!
不不
There you go.
接住啦
Yes!
棒
Throw it harder this time.
这次你使点劲扔
Okay. Ready?
好 准备好了吗
Henry?
亨利
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, yeah. I'm...
没事 我...
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
Thoughts?
有什么想法
I have no idea.
完全不知道了
You said finding Jacob's remains
你说只要开棺找到
inside the coffin would make sense to you.
雅各布的遗骸 你就能想明白
I thought it would.
我本来以为会的
The shirt--
他的衬衣
It looks like the one he woke up with in China.
跟他在中国醒来时穿的那件一模一样
It's like a carbon copy was made.
就好像是一模一样复♥制♥了一件
What was in there?
那里面有什么
In where?
哪里面
The coffin. Was I in there?
棺材里 是我在里面吗
Well, how could you be in there when you're here right now?
你不是在这儿吗 怎么可能在棺材里呢
You know, your mom keeps saying you got a mean arm.
你妈妈说你投球特别厉害
You want to go out back and prove it to me?
你想再出去向我证明一下吗
What's up?
怎么了
Am I like him?
我跟他一样吗
Him who?
跟谁
The man in the park who told me to lie.
在公园让我撒谎的那个人
Caleb? Why would you think that?
凯勒吗 你为什么会这样想
I had a dream about him.
我梦到过他
He was just standing there,
他就站在那里
and then... he turned to dust, and...
然后 就变成了尘埃
then I started to disappear, too.
然后我也开始消失
I was scared.
我吓坏了
But then I woke up.
但接着我就醒了
Listen... if Caleb comes near you again,
听我说 如果凯勒再接近你
I want you to tell me or you tell your mom, okay?
你要跟我或者你妈妈说 知道吗
Jacob! Snack time!
雅各布 吃零食啦
She made ants on a log. You want some?
她做了蚂蚁上树 你想吃点吗
No. I'm good. You go ahead.
不用了 你去吃吧
Mr. Richards?
理查兹先生
Caleb.
叫我凯勒
You're that agent.
你是那个探员
Bellamy. I have some questions for you, if you don't mind.
贝拉米 不介意的话 我想问你几个问题
Don't mind at all.
完全不介意
So, you're... FBI?
你是 联调局的吗
Immigration and Customs.
移♥民♥与海关执法局的
Beer?
喝啤酒吗
But I used to be a cop.
不过我以前是警♥察♥
So... I looked you up.
所以 我就找上门了
Old habits.
老♥习♥惯
You were a bit of a drifter in your former life.
你前世算是个游民
Odd jobs.
干点零工
Nothing much in the way of visible means of employment.
没什么固定的职业
Arrested three times--
被逮捕过三次
check forgery, breaking and entering,
伪造支票 非法闯入
and my personal favorite--
还有我个人最欣赏的
boosting a half ton of copper piping
从养老院的施工工地上
from the construction site of an old folks' home.
偷了半吨♥铜管
Well, I'm a different man now.
我现在改头换面了
In my experience, people like you don't change.
依我的经验 你这样的人不会改变
Pretty pessimistic view of the world.
相当悲观的世界观啊
You really believe that?
你真的这么想吗
You can't escape your past and learn from your mistakes?
你不会忘掉过去 吸取经验教训吗
We've all made mistakes, right, Agent Bellamy?
我们都犯过错 对吗 贝拉米探员
Look, I don't know what you're hiding
我不知道你在隐藏什么
or why you're lying about what happened to you 13 years ago,
你为什么要对十三年前的遭遇说谎
but I promise you
但我保证
I'm gonna look under every last stone of your life
我会留心你生活里的一点一滴
until I find out.
直到查明真♥相♥
It's not exactly something I'm eager to talk about.
这并不是我想谈的
What's that?
什么
Dying.
死亡
There's all this pain...
痛苦集聚一身
and then... nothing.
然后 万物皆空
No sense of your body, no sense of time.
身体没有知觉 时间静止
I could see my whole life
我能来回往复地
backwards and forwards.
看见我的一生
And there's this sense of...
这种感觉...
peace and, um...
平静又...
maybe some music or something.
也许有点音乐或是什么的
I'm sorry. That was pretty good, though.
抱歉 不过那种感觉非常好
What? That's the kind of story you want me to tell, right?
怎么 你不就是想让我说这种故事吗
You told Jacob Langston to lie.
你让雅各布·朗斯通说谎
Why?
为什么
Because I know what's gonna happen.
因为我知道会发生什么
You're gonna keep at him.
你会对他穷追不舍
You're gonna poke and prod him until he tells you what you want to hear.
你会诱导他直到他说出你想听的话
I'm only here to protect him.
我来这儿只是为了保护他
Well, then we have something in common.
那我们有共通点了
Because I don't know how I came back,
因为我不知道我是怎么回来的
but I know why.
但我知道我为什么回来
I'm here to protect my family, no matter what the cost.
我回来是为了保护家人 无论付出什么代价
There's only one difference.
只有一点不同
We both know it's not gonna end well for that kid.
我们都知道那个孩子不会有好结果
Mr. Richards,
理查兹先生
if you go near Jacob again,
如果你再靠近雅各布
it won't end well for you.
你也不会有好结果的
It's just a muscle cramp.
只是肌肉痉挛罢了
All I need's some pain killers.
我只需要点止痛药
Uncle Henry,
亨利叔叔
you didn't really think you were gonna get away without me
你不会真的认为我不给你做任何检查
doing an exam, did you?
就让你走吧
I might have.
我是这么希望的
I'd like to get an X-ray first, okay?
我要先带你去拍个X光 好吗
Is that really necessary?
真的有这个必要吗
I've had it before. It goes away.
我以前也有过这毛病 它自己就好了
Blood work and an X-ray first, okay?
先验血和拍X光 好吗
When you opened it up, was he, uh...
你们打开棺材的时候 他是不是...
What'd you find in there?
你们在里面看到了什么
We found Jacob's remains.
我们看到了雅各布的遗体
Everything was normal.
一切正常
Look, uncle Henry...
亨利叔叔
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表