剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Resurrection.
《亡者归来》前情回顾
Tom? She believes
汤姆 她坚信
that he is her dead son.
那是她已经过世的儿子
God will show us the way.
上帝会为我们指引前路的
Are you sure he's the one behind this?
你确定这是神的旨意吗
I want to let Jacob go. I'm ready.
我想放手让雅各布走 我准备好了
But I don't know how.
但我不知道该怎么做
You have to let yourself feel.
你得让你自己感受到
I want you to know I understand
我想让你知道 我明白
how hard it was to tell Rachael to leave.
你开口让瑞切尔离开有多么困难
Where did she go?
她去哪里了
Visit her family in Tennessee.
去田纳西州探望她的家人了
Good, then she won't be alone.
很好 那她不会孤独一人了
Your wife... Thinks I'm helping someone in need.
你妻子... 认为我在帮助有需要的人
You lied to me. From the moment
你骗了我 从你回到
you came back into my life, it was all a lie.
我生活中的那一刻起就在骗我 一切都是谎言
You haven't changed at all.
你根本没变
My cousin Dale-- is he dead?
我兄弟戴尔 他死了吗
I'm sorry, Gary.
加里 我很抱歉
Did you at least get the guy? Fred, tell me.
你至少抓到凶手了吧 佛瑞德 告诉我
Hey, we're doing everything we can.
我们正在尽力追查
I'll let you know when we know.
查到了会告诉你的
You're pregnant.
你怀孕了
Oh, God, please don't tell Tom.
天呐 千万别告诉汤姆
You're not afraid anymore?
你不再害怕了吗
Truth is, there is no life or death.
事实上 世界上没有生或死
Caleb!
凯勒
There's only this.
就是这样
So we have no idea why it happened
也就是说我们不知道为什么会这样
or how or any damn thing!
不知道到底是怎么回事 我们一无所知
Henry, I wish I had an explanation.
亨利 我也希望自己可以解释清楚
I'm just relieved that Jacob's still here.
不过看到雅各布还在我就放心了
Well, are they at least out looking for Caleb?
那他们有没有在找凯勒
I really don't think there's any point.
我觉得没这个必要
I'm ready for bed, mom.
我准备睡觉了 妈妈
Go on. I'll be right up.
去吧 我马上过去
I'll stay in Jacob's room tonight if that's all right.
今晚我就睡在雅各布的房♥间里陪他吧
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Sure. Yeah.
好的 没问题 去吧
After we first lost him back then...
我们以前第一次失去他之后...
She used to sit in his room for hours.
她经常在他屋里一坐就是好几个小时
I'd find her in that rocking chair...
她会坐在那张摇椅上...
Holding onto his favorite stuffed animal...
拿着他最喜欢的毛绒玩具...
Humming his favorite song.
哼着他最喜欢的歌♥谣
There were times...
有时我甚至以为
when I thought I'd lost her for good.
我永远失去我的那个她了
Sheriff, there ain't nothing there.
警长 这里什么都没有
You know the difference between a good cop
你知道优秀警♥察♥
and one that's just run-of-the-mill, Carl?
和平庸警♥察♥的区别吗 卡尔
A good cop doesn't accept there's nothing
优秀的警♥察♥在知道肯定有问题的时候
when he knows there's something.
绝对不会善罢甘休糊弄过去
You haven't come to a card game in a while.
你很久没跟我们一起打牌了
Stop by tomorrow night.
明晚一起来吧
Paul's wife's making her artichoke dip.
保罗的老婆要做她拿手的洋蓟沙司吃
So I can be poor and have diarrhea?
好把我的钱都卷走 顺便让我腹泻吗
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Suit yourself.
去不去随你
I guess we'll only have Gary to gang up on.
那我们就只能一起弄加里的钱了
Gary can take it.
加里反正无所谓
Anything else, Carl?
还有别的事吗 卡尔
No. Have a good night, Sheriff.
没有了 晚安 警长
I don't understand.
我不明白
He escaped?
他逃走了吗
No. He was there,
没有 他本来在里面的
and then he wasn't.
可转眼就不在了
We're looking into it.
我们正在调查
You're looking into it?
正在调查 怎么查
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I wish I had more for you.
我也希望能跟你解释清楚
I guess...
我猜...
It's no stranger than anything else that's happened.
这跟其他事相比也不算太离奇吧
You know, Elaine, I just want you to know that
伊莱恩 我想让你知道
I've always thought of you like a daughter.
我一直都对你视如己出
And everything that's happened this past week,
上周发生的一切
I never meant for any of it to hurt you.
我从没想过要伤害你
You got a raw deal, kid.
你受委屈了 孩子
No.
不
I think it's for the best.
我觉得这样最好
That man.
那个人
He wasn't dad.
他不是爸爸
I know, Ray.
我知道 雷
I know.
我知道
The moment you woke up,
你还记得刚醒来时
do you remember feeling anything,
有什么感觉
thinking anything?
有什么想法吗
I just wanted to come home.
我只想回家
Which is a little strange.
说来有点奇怪
How so?
怎么会
All Tom and I would ever talk about
汤姆和我以前总在谈论
was getting out of Arcadia.
离开阿卡迪亚
Any idea why you felt the need to get home?
你知道你为什么想回家吗
I'm sorry. I-I wish I could tell you more.
抱歉 真希望能告诉你更多情况
Okay.
好的
Here's my card.
这是我的名片
Call me if you think of anything else.
如果你想到任何事 联♥系♥我
Thank you...
谢谢你
for being here.
来这里
Still no answers. Nothing to even go on.
还是一无所获 毫无进展
I'm out of ideas.
我也没办法了
Look, I wasn't gonna tell you unless it led somewhere.
如果不是毫无进展我不会告诉你的
I called someone.
我打电♥话♥求助了
An old professor of mine. His name is Eric Ward.
是教过我的一位教授 名叫埃里克·沃德
He's an epidemiologist for N.I.H.
他是国家卫生研究所的一名流行病学专家
But he's done postdoctoral fellowships
但他获得了关于分子生物 基因方面的
in molecular biology, genetics--
博士后研究资金
He works for N.I.H.?
他在国家卫生研究所工作
Okay, look,
听着
maybe the government isn't the enemy here.
也许在这方面政♥府♥不是我们的敌人
Trust me, it is.
相信我 一定是的
Okay, well, I trust him.
好吧 我相信他
You said it yourself. We're out of ideas here.
你自己说的 我们才思枯竭了
When can I talk to him?
我什么时候能和他谈谈
Hey, Phil.
费尔
Get a coffee, black?
要一杯咖啡 不加糖奶
Ah, would you look at that.
看看啊
You got a little time on your hands there, sheriff?
你挺闲的嘛 警长
You're grieving your cousin, Gary.
你还在为你堂兄的事而伤心 加里
You're upset. I get it. Why don't you go home,
你难过 我明白 你为什么不回家
let Polly take care of you?
让波莉好好照顾你呢
Upset. Buddy
难过 老兄
Don't-- don't touch me.
别碰我
We're not buddies.
我们可不是哥儿们
You know what they're saying about Richards?
你知道他们是怎么说理查兹的吗
The same as your nephew-- that freak kid.
跟你侄子一样 那个小怪胎
They're saying he's not even human.
他们说他根本不是人
Gary... What is he?
加里 他是什么东西
That's what I want to know. What the hell is he,
我就想知道 他究竟是什么东西
and how come you're not out there looking for him?
你为什么不去外面找他
I'm doing everything I can.
我尽全力了
You're getting coffee!
你在喝咖啡
You need to get outta here.
你该离开这里了
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表