剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Today was one reaction.
今天他们能作此反应
Tomorrow... Who knows what people are capable of?
往后呢 谁知道人们能做出什么事来
Hello, Mr. Langston.
你好 朗斯通先生
Bobby, how you doing?
鲍比 你好吗
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Henry.
亨利
This is new, huh?
这个是新照的吧
22-inch trout.
22英寸的鲑鱼
Got him in the shallows last summer, Tupper Lake.
去年夏天在塔珀湖的浅水滩钓到的
Yeah, I gotta get back out there one of these days.
我这几天得再去那里一趟
How are you?
你还好吗
Been doing some thinking.
我一直在想那事
It was Sam Catlin, wasn't it?
是山姆·卡特林 对吧
Fred, I don't think--
佛瑞德 我不认为...
You said whoever Barbara was sleeping with worked at the factory.
你说芭芭拉的奸夫在工厂上班
It's not such a big leap, Henry. It makes sense.
不用费太多脑筋 亨利 很容易想到
Fred I've been thinking about a lot of things, actually.
佛瑞德 实际上 我想了很多
Like, why would my own brother keep something like that from me?
比如 为什么我的亲哥哥瞒着我这种事
I told you that I was sorry about that.
我说了我很抱歉
But you did it.
但是你还是瞒着我了
Why, Henry?
为什么 亨利
I was just trying to look out for you.
我只是想要照顾你
No, you weren't.
不 不是的
You were trying to control me,
你是想要控制我
like you always have.
这是你的一贯作风
Control everything, control everyone--
掌控所有事 所有人
Look. I didn't come here to fight, okay?
我不是来和你吵架的 好吗
That Agent--Bellamy-- he wants to open the tomb.
那个贝拉米探员 他想打开坟墓
I told him no.
我没同意
He can get a court order.
他可以去弄个法♥院♥传令
Take a deep breath for me.
深呼吸
Sounding pretty good?
听起来不错吧
Yeah. It sounds pretty good.
是的 听起来很好
Are we done? Almost.
完事了吗 快了
Okay, the nurse is gonna come in
护士一会儿会进来
and take you in for X-rays in a moment,
带你去拍个X光
but right now can you look up for me?
现在眼睛向上看
And down.
再向下看
Before you blacked out,
在你昏过去之前
do you remember having any breathlessness,
你还记得有过呼吸困难
pain in your chest or your arm?
或是胸部或手臂疼痛吗
I, um... No.
我... 不记得
All right.
来了
This young lady gonna take me for X-rays?
这位年轻女士要带我去拍X光吗
Yeah. Go ahead.
是的 去吧
Seems pretty good, right?
看起来不错 是吧
I mean, he seems healthy and...
我是说 他看起来很健康
What is it?
怎么了
Is he all right?
他没事吧
Yeah, these are his blood results.
这是他的验血结果
The amount of protein deposits in his blood, it--
从他血液里的蛋白质沉积物数量
it shows pretty clearly that he had a heart attack...
可以明显看出他犯过心脏病
three days ago.
就在三天前
Wh-wh-what's that mean?
那说明什么
Well, I'm not sure, but...
我不确定 但是...
that's exactly when he said he woke up.
那正是他说他醒过来的时间
Hey, Elaine, I know this is so hard, but...
伊莱恩 我知道这很不容易 但是
Do you really think we cremated the wrong person?
你真的觉得我们当时火化的是别人吗
Does it matter?
有什么关系
What do you mean?
什么意思
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, I don't know what to believe.
我是说 我不知道该相信什么
None of this makes any sense.
所有这些都说不通
All I know is my dad's back,
我只知道我爸爸回来了
and he's... different.
而且他和以前不一样
You know, he's really trying, Maggie.
他真的很努力 麦琪
But don't you want to know the truth?
但你不想知道真♥相♥吗
Maybe some things are more important.
也许有些东西比真♥相♥更加重要
Hello.
你好
I'm looking for a Judge Daley.
我要找戴利法官
What for?
你有什么事
Because I need to talk to him.
我需要和他谈谈
He's coming down now.
他下来了
I really appreciate it. Thanks, Carl.
十分感谢你 谢谢 卡尔
Something tells me I'm not gonna get that court order.
我想我拿不到法♥院♥传令了
Oh, you mean the one to open my family's tomb?
你是指打开我家人坟墓的传令吗
The tomb that my wife is in?
埋着我妻子的那个坟墓
No. You're not.
是的 你拿不到了
Oh, and, uh...
对了 还有
I made some calls.
我打了几个电♥话♥调查了一下
You're nothing but a desk jockey,
说得好听点 你是个办事员
a glorified chauffeur who shuttles
其实你不过就是个往返于
immigrants from one airport to another,
各个机场接送移♥民♥的司机
and you have been for years.
而且你做这工作很多年了
So don't pretend to be something you're not.
就别装模作样了
After your visit to church on Sunday,
你周日来教堂之后
some people came up to me after they heard you call him Jacob.
有人听到你喊他雅各布就过来找我
They were concerned...
他们很担心
that you might be having some kind of...
怕你可能产生了
delusion.
错觉
And some were scared.
有些人被吓到了
I think what the agent's suggesting might be a good idea
我觉得那个探员的建议可能挺好的
for you to say he's someone else.
不要告诉别人他是雅各布
Tom.
汤姆
You were his best friend.
你曾是他最好的朋友啊
I know that was a long time ago,
我知道那是很久以前的事了
but just go talk to him
但在你下任何结论之前
before you come to any conclusions. Please.
请和他谈谈吧 求求你
You know, I can't. Um...
你知道 我不能
I've got a... a conference call
有个...讨论教堂财政的电♥话♥会议
about church finances that I have to be on.
我必须得出席
Okay.
好吧
Maybe later...
可能晚点儿吧
After I close up here maybe I can come by if you're home.
等这边结束了 也许我会去你家里
Sure.
好的
Maybe later.
晚点儿见
Hello?
你好
Hey, Toni, it's me.
嘿 托妮 是我
Are you still in touch with your friend at D.O.J.?
你跟司法部的朋友还有联♥系♥吗
Dad?
爸爸
I got called into work.
我刚接到公♥司♥的电♥话♥
Dad?
爸爸
Oh, God, Ray!
天啊 雷
You can't sneak up on me like that.
别这么蹑手蹑脚地站我后面
I'm sorry. I wasn't sneaking.
不好意思 我没蹑手蹑脚
All right, fine.
好吧 好吧
I just... I didn't hear you.
我只是 我没听到你进来
I've been watching him.
我一直在观察他
Watching who?
观察谁
That man. He's up to something.
那个男人 他来这是有原因的
"That man"? You mean dad.
那个男人 你是指爸爸
He's not dad. He's pretending.
他不是爸爸 他是装的
He's doing the same things that dad used to do. Okay.
他在模仿爸爸曾经的举止 好吧
And I s Ray, please.
我还 雷 求求你了
I can't handle one of your theories right now.
我现在接受不了你的想法
It's confusing enough as it is.
我已经非常困惑了
He's fine, okay?
他没问题 好吗
He's not gonna hurt anyone.
他不会伤害任何人
Hey, you two.
嘿 你们俩
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表